SkooterClowns - CFL Papaya Grow

February 10, 2010 - Day 14 @ 12/12
Box is filling up and buds are developing like crazy.

DSC02375.JPG
DSC02377.JPG

DSC02380.JPG
DSC02382.JPG

DSC02383.JPG
DSC02384.JPG

And if your like me, everyday will feel like an eternity! .........Until the harvest.

Yup...exactly like you. Then right after harvest comes the anxiety of rootin' clones and all that comes with it. But then the jars are full again and it helps the anxiety etc. It's a vicious cycle but the pay offs are worth it (as we all know) ;)

Day 17 @ 12/12
PPM - 1300
Ph - 4.9
Temp. 22.7c
GH Bloom mix week 7
Added 1ml per gal of Floralicious Plus in the mix again.( "blackstrap")

DSC02385.JPG
DSC023862.JPG

DSC02387.JPG
DSC02388.JPG

DSC02392.JPG
DSC02393.JPG

DSC023972.JPG

not a papaya in the lot

:yahoo:Holy crap SCOOT DIDDY& SLAP DADDY!!
F**ck they look good. :yahoo:
Even with the rough start you 2 have pulled it out.:bravo::bigtoke: How many left? They filled that box pretty quick.
Its that crazy pinch at the top when you first top them. They just explode...bammm
Love it. Im guesing you still have a couple papaya that you can mother and take clones off. By the time it looks like your ready you should have motherd them long enough that they will have a bunch of sights.
Did you say you were setting up a big room? When is that happening?
Hope all is well

:peace:

Ya this is where the BLACK STRAP (said in a goofy, Slap Master, accent) does it's magic! Producin' FAT buds (my favorite kind).

:bongrip:

I am growing in soil and I love molasses, everytime I water my girls with just phed water I add molasses, the buds respond by going :yahoo:.

You should come check out my little soil babies....I know they aren't bubblebabies but Lilbit don't care...she is on a tear ass right now and I like it! I am much happier than last grow. :smokin:

:peace: clown! Am glad you have a closet-o-buds again. Need to fill those jars back up!

Just a little FYI if you are interested....

About the ppm/ph in our last mix...we mixed PPM - 1300
Ph - 4.9...

We like to go on the high side of the ppm range, that's just the way we do it, we took a reading on the last mix after draining and got a 1100ppm reading after starting in the high 1300's...so we know they are using what they need...

As for what looks to be a very low ph (or high acidic level) of 4.9...

We like to try to keep it in the low 5.2-5.5 range but for some reason on this grow it tends to rise to about 6.2 quickly and then level off...so when I added H2O I have been ph'ing it to the low 4.0's to drop it back down...

What ever the reason they seem to be doing well and from what I understand now, the plants take up different nutes better at different levels of PH...

So we will just keep doing it they way we "Dozit" and see what happens..:bong:

You guys have such a nice set up that it's a shame you have to leave it!

Well, we won't really be leaving it behind...this set up will be converted into a Mother grow/storage box on the bottom and a clone machine on top (how we envision it at the moment)...

The new set up will be two 3x3 rooms to veg/flower in...basically the same set up on a sightly bigger scale...:yahoo:

sparkalicious, what's smokin'! Hope everything is going well over there...

We only pulled the afghan...we still have the "weed,crystal and B.F" in there..
The box is like a jungle, we cant tell where one plant ends and the other begins, they are now tied all over the place...:smokin:

Yeah, we hope the papaya mothers will be ready when we are...

We haven't started the rooms yet, we are just starting to get the materials together to build and vent the room as well as build the grow boxes..

We will be getting a new heavy duty air pump and exhaust fan as well as panda film for the walls...we are going to be using 1" PVC pipe for the framing..

We think we have a solid plan to set it up and hopefully be as little work as possible once it's up and running.....which is the way we like it...

You should come check out my little soil babies....I know they aren't bubblebabies but Lilbit don't care...she is on a tear ass right now and I like it! I am much happier than last grow. :smokin:

:peace: clown! Am glad you have a closet-o-buds again. Need to fill those jars back up!

All though I didn't post yet, I've been checking out what you have going over there..very impressive, those are some great looking plants and better looking buds....hope it smokes as good as it looks.:bong:

We only started using it at the end of our last grow. The plants seemed to like it so we decided to go with it this through the whole grow this time and only stopped for a short time while we tried to get them rooted...We hope it helps plump things up a bit as we have a tough self imposed goal ahead of us of always getting a better yield than the "last" grow...

We're trying our clown hardest to meet that goal...:cheer:

Thirsty little suckers...

Day 21 @ 12/12
DSC023981.JPG
DSC02399.JPG

DSC02405.JPG
DSC02406.JPG

although not a good one...here's one more to show how packed the box has become...I am usually against removing any leaves unless they are dead but I am seriously thinking about doing just that....we'll see in a week or two...
DSC02400.JPG

I am no longer a big fan of cutting leaves, but if you have to.

Bend and tuck is much better, but I get frustrated with ones that I can't tuck and keep covering buds or reaching for lights and CHOP the fan leaf just dissappears...I apologize to the girls when that happens.

:peace: brother.

Back
Top Bottom