Blue Planet Powered 18 Strain Hempy

Ok everyone I have 7 days until harvest on my latest SOG set then ill be starting a new journal i will take some wet pics wet weight then dry weight and finally a smoke report, i will then start a BPN vs GENERAL HYDROPONICS grow off with dwc hempies and 8 each rwgular hempies i want to give them a week of veg and then ill be really busy so im on my way to get more perlite and some chunky vermiculite and,ill plant and start my new journal in veg with a week till 12/12 flip so shall i get to planting? heres the plan,
2 THE CHURCH-DWC HEPMIES ON BPN
2 QRAZY TRAIN-DWC HEMPIES ON GH
2 THE CHURCH-DWC HEMPIES ON GH
2 QRAZY TRAIN-DWC HEMPIES ON BPN
3 THE CHURCH-REG. HEMPIES ON BPN FULL STRENGTH
3 THE CHURCH-REG HEMPIES ON BPN 75%
4 QRAZY TRAIN-REG HEMPIES ON BPN FULL
4 QT- REG HEMPIES IN BPN 75% IN MY BIG BAD BPN,GH GROWOFF
the first entry in my new grow should be tonight ill keep updating this grow until its finished and then on to new heights :peace:

Coolio! :popcorn:

Hey everyone im back with some pics, here is 4 that were harvested a few days ago

The next 3 are PAPAYA group
IMG_20121108_235641.jpg
IMG_20121108_235742.jpg
IMG_20121108_235618.jpg

Close ups PAPAYA
IMG_20121108_235537.jpg
IMG_20121108_235705.jpg
IMG_20121108_235721.jpg

The next 4 are WHITE WIDOW
IMG_20121109_211438.jpg
IMG_20121109_211419.jpg

After trim
IMG_20121109_213541.jpg
IMG_20121109_213549.jpg
More later the main flower room update a little later stay tuned and ill get pics up of them dried and cured and a smoke report :peacetwo:

Thanks everyone for the compliments :) well I am back with another update this time Ill give some pics up of some finshed buds and Ill do a report as best as I can first some pics of the inside of my tent
IMG_20121115_202454.jpg

IMG_20121115_202633.jpg

IMG_20121115_202653.jpg

PAPAYA FLOWERED 60 DAYS 400 HPS
IMG_20121117_165530.jpg

IMG_20121117_165358.jpg

IMG_20121117_165329.jpg

WHITE WIDOW
IMG_20121117_171244.jpg

IMG_20121117_171219.jpg

IMG_20121117_170159.jpg

IMG_20121117_171349.jpg

IMG_20121117_171250.jpg

Papaya report
Smell: Really pungent like diesel fruit it has really strong smell carbon filter needed for this strain
Taste: exactly how it smells strong smoke and very fruity taste great night time smoke
Bud Quality: Nice spear shaped colas a nice dense strain and lots of hairs
Grow Quailty: Very nice and easy to grow good for beginners easy on nutes it burns easy tons of side branching but there is some good for SOG grows
Overall: Overall PAPAYA is easy to grow and great smoke. I give it 7.5 out of 10 :thumb:

WHITE WIDOW REPORT
Smell: The widow smells very medicinal like a bottle of drugs or the dentist office smell on the widow isnt really noticable until you bust a nug open then a drug store hits your nose
Taste: Taste like snow or christmas very numbing on the senses
Bud Quality: these buds are hard as concrete and trichs galore especially when you break them :)
Grow Quality: it vegs slowly and needs some veg even in SOG as it doesnt strecth very much in flower 6 inch plant ended up 12-14 inches needs ideal nute levels shows trauma quick and is not very forgiving
OVERALL: overall I love the widow bud quality is A+ and looks are the same I give it a 8 out of 10 I would recommend it to anyone who wants something strong :thumb:

Well there you have it my first report sorry if I left out any info if so ask and you shall recieve it and the pics are a little blurry my phones macro setting auto focus sucks the fat one but stay around and visit my other grow just getting started THE BPN AND GH GROW OFF (in my sig) :peace:

NICE THREAD!! :nicethread: hehehe! Rated 5. Is this one now closed? Will there be another?

:thanks: Jandre I think besides me your the first to rate my grow :thumb: and this is kinda the end I still have some The Churchs' running and some Qrazy Train as you can see in those first pics and I will keep this going until I get my JD 1000 and then Ill start a 1000 watt JD BPN Journal but the church and qt bud shots coming tommorow they are 33 days into 12/12 along with some more Widow so stay tuned cant wait till I have breeding room,like you id love to make my own mix and with all the knowledge youve got im gonna need you here man :Namaste:

:thanks: Jandre I think besides me your the first to rate my grow :thumb: and this is kinda the end I still have some The Churchs' running and some Qrazy Train as you can see in those first pics and I will keep this going until I get my JD 1000 and then Ill start a 1000 watt JD BPN Journal but the church and qt bud shots coming tommorow they are 33 days into 12/12 along with some more Widow so stay tuned cant wait till I have breeding room,like you id love to make my own mix and with all the knowledge youve got im gonna need you here man :Namaste:

HA! thats not true, I gave you the 5 stars thumbs up!!!

Great smoke report Mr.!!
those nugs look so sticky and dense.
:goodjob:
+reps and congrats on the harvest!!!

Great smoke report Mr.!!
those nugs look so sticky and dense.
:goodjob:
+reps and congrats on the harvest!!!
Thanks Vick for the rep and yeah the widow is sticky and very dense more pics tonight :peace:
HAPPY HARVEST! :cheesygrinsmiley:i
Hope I have some more HAPPY HARVEST too Jandre I just wanna be like you when I grow up :adore:
Sorry it's so late, but 5 stars from me too. Nice job! I like the strain reviews btw. :thumb:
Hey X! Better late than never :thumb: Ive been stopping in your grow checking things out and I must say WOW ur the man :peacetwo:

Ps Hey ALASKAN I havent posted in ur thread in a while but have been reading and im glad your feeling better and your spirits are high too keep it up man, Im with! :) :)

Thanks for the love Mr. G!!
I just gotta say those white widow buds look unbelievable..
:bravo:

Ok guys im in a jam and need some info im gonna put in a herbies order tomm and I picked 3 reg KENS GDP 1 FEM OG RASCAL WHITE URKLE 1 FREEDOM OF SEEDS MIGHTY GRAPE and im stuck on my last pick i want either PURPLE OG18 or LA AFFIE what would you guys choose? I need some help fast cant get both i was just gonna get the affie cause the urkle in in og18 i already have in White urkle but ive never smoked real og whats the better smoke you think?

Back
Top Bottom