Mark Greens Perpetual Multi-Strain 2 Liter SOG

Tweaktion with just alittle time and a little effort you can and will be as good or better me!
Knuckles376 And cronichemphog thank you!
Shottafire what's good man it has been a while but all is well on my end. I will have three new strains to try in the coming months. I am also planing to germ my G13 Purple Haze bean soon as I order more soil... Might pop a DNA Sour Cream as well, who knows... I am really not happy with my C99 pheno, so I will probably pop another one of those and hope for better. The c99 that I have going now is just loose, I hope to find tighter buds and a little better kick. We shall see I still have 9 more C99 beans.

Congradulations on the crop. Looks like you got your jars refilled. lants looks great Dude. LOL I see you got the same problem I have hair. JK Miss J is always sheding in my flower room. Everyone I send home with weed get free hair samples. JK Keepem Green Mark

Yes my lovely mutt leaves me with lots of hair. I'm in the same boat my friend, all my girls are sugar coated and lightly roped with dog hair.... I do try to pick most of it off and trim the rest off with the fan leaves. It never fully works my dog sheds like crazy! However I have had no one complain about free smoke with a liltle dog hair to pull off.

mmm.. Dog hair covered nugs for freee Im all in. hahaha. I had cat hairs in my last grow in the tent and a couple of nugs had to be thrown in the hash trimmings. I took a rip of the cat hair covered nug on accident and lets just say it was fairly unpleasant...

Thanks for the plus reps man. I would give them right back but no can. already tried plus repping you twenty times

are you supplementing any c02 or just using fresh air intake?

Ya burnt hair smells like $hit...
For now it is a fresh air intake. I would like to add co2 soon but we will see. I still need another inline fan, 600w digi hps, TK48, co2, new bigger tubs, and a auto drip system. Ah the stuff I want and hope to one day have!
Idk about the power cloner might stick with the RR plugs, I do have 100% success with them..? Idk. A power cloner could save me a lot of time, who knows. Any input?

Been a while since I been to your journal MG but it looks like you still have everything on track and running great like always...Now if you'll excuse me I have to catch up on a few other journals Good Job bro :goodjob:

Update:

so i am no good at keeping my word on updates... im trying though...
this is the update on tub 2, tub 2 received a hair cut. A.K.A. a good defoliation.

100_06374.JPG
100_06383.JPG
100_06403.JPG
100_0641.JPG
100_06422.JPG
100_06431.JPG
100_06442.JPG
100_06451.JPG
100_06463.JPG
100_06482.JPG
100_06491.JPG

"For now it is a fresh air intake. I would like to add co2 soon but we will see. I still need another inline fan, 600w digi hps, TK48, co2, new bigger tubs, and a auto drip system. Ah the stuff I want and hope to one day have!
Idk about the power cloner might stick with the RR plugs, I do have 100% success with them..? Idk. A power cloner could save me a lot of time, who knows. Any input?"

Catching & channeling runnoff must preceed auto drip feed. Those little dishes look like huge PIA. A rimmed table covered with plastic sheet can substitute for a big buck tub for now. I paid $25 for a roll of 6 mil translucent poly, 10 X 25 foot. Build your strong-not-pretty table high enough to slide a Homer bucket underneath for a sump. This is also a good height for working with. $30 to DripWorks will get you all the half inch hose and drip emitters you need, and $20 - 30 will get an adequate pump. A cheap timer will complete a system that will change your life!
I'm liking your cute little budsickles :thumb:

BTW when I see blooms, I first want to know how many days on 12/12 they are. For orientation :peace:

Well I have been so busy these last few weeks that I have neglected my journal and for that I am sorry. I will try to give more info on the pics from now on. If all goes well I should have a new update tomorrow. My girls are doing great, I transplanted my Lucy, Og kush, and Bubba 76 mothers into 3gal pots. I have have a new harvest and I transplanted the newest clones into mini-hemp's. Friday I will be taking new clones and defoliate tub 1 and 2.

When I get home from work I should be able to get the numbers from the last harvest, so that will be nifty to know. I have also added a 8 inch carbon filter to the flower cab. It is safe to say there is no more smell. It was well worth the price if it lasts... We shall see.

Ok so I almost had to shutdown the grow for a min but it look as all it well. So if I am lucky I can have a new update tomorrow but who knows. The grow is doing fine as of now.

Sky Rocket thank you so much for your kind words! I hope that the read was not to bad. To answer your question yes I veg my clones for +- 7 days. I Also move the lights up about a 6-8in to get a little more stretch out of them while they are in the mini-hempys. I know that most people just put there clones into the 2liters. However I like a bigger root mass first. I use RR plugs and it's hard to get a good root mass in my cloning tub... Answer veg a bit in mini-hempys.

I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU the pics and your set up help me out a lot A+++++++++++

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom