Blue Planet Powered 18 Strain Hempy

Nicely said Mrgivemethat. Polite, but to the point. Our journals are our homes and should be treated that way. Bravo. :thumb:

Thanks :thanks: OMM, I feel Im a good guy and polite as a polite person could be, and it took me 2 days to say what I wanted and think how BG would feel with what I had to say I tryed to put it in a way to not make him feel spoken down on because Im the type who doesnt like to be spoken down on so BG if your reading its nothing but love brother:allgood::roorrip:

Hey Mr.,

I respect, appreciate, and agree with your thoughts on grow journal etiquette. Clearly, you 'get it'. I enjoy reading your thoughts. Even though I don't get around to browse and comment in, the journals of others as often as I'd like, I still wanted to say that I'm lurking and keeping an eye on ya. ;)

:Namaste:

Hey Mr.,

I respect, appreciate, and agree with your thoughts on grow journal etiquette. Clearly, you 'get it'. I enjoy reading your thoughts. Even though I don't get around to browse and comment in, the journals of others as often as I'd like, I still wanted to say that I'm lurking and keeping an eye on ya. ;)

:Namaste:

Thanks FIED :thanks: for the reps and the thoughts glad to see you still lurking :peacetwo:

Hey Mr!

I thought you handled that well. Clearly you meant no disrespect - and you are trying to help him fit in with the community more gracefully. Hopefully he is able to grasp the true intent of your message. Have a great weekend my friend! :)

Hey Mr!

I thought you handled that well. Clearly you meant no disrespect - and you are trying to help him fit in with the community more gracefully. Hopefully he is able to grasp the true intent of your message. Have a great weekend my friend! :)

Thanks X he is a good guy too, and only wanted the people already doing good the show him some love and I just wanna show him the way to go about getting that love. Which isnt hard to get this whole place is full of it :reading420magazine::green_heart:

+ reps for MGT. loving this journal more and more every time I come by to visit ;)

Thanks for those reps corey, and I know your a very busy man and I still wish youd visit more. :thumb:

I heard that you and FIED are working a hempy feed chart, Ive been doing alot of studing in my grows and with what I can feed on what day and had a thought to make it a every other day water schedule are you guys going in intervals such as six days is a week persa since 2 feedings and one watering happens in those six days I made one like this a few weeks ago and it has helped alot I use 6 day weeks 10 weeks.

Straight from clone I go 50% transition with no burn the first feeding and 75% trans 2nd and waterday im on a phone ill try to make some sort of spreadsheet and take a picture and also could you guys included water quality or start with RO my tap is 340 ppm 7.4 ph and everyones tap adds something different thats affects nute supply or strength.

Hey MGT, I really need to field this to 420fied as he is the Hempy master. We are diligently working on the feed schedule and once complete, it will be available for all to see. I gotta go take care of some stuff. I will check back in a few hours to see what Fied says about your question. Hopefully he has time to respond.

Thanks for those reps corey, and I know your a very busy man and I still wish youd visit more. :thumb:

I heard that you and FIED are working a hempy feed chart, Ive been doing alot of studing in my grows and with what I can feed on what day and had a thought to make it a every other day water schedule are you guys going in intervals such as six days is a week persa since 2 feedings and one watering happens in those six days I made one like this a few weeks ago and it has helped alot I use 6 day weeks 10 weeks.

Straight from clone I go 50% transition with no burn the first feeding and 75% trans 2nd and waterday im on a phone ill try to make some sort of spreadsheet and take a picture and also could you guys included water quality or start with RO my tap is 340 ppm 7.4 ph and everyones tap adds something different thats affects nute supply or strength.

Mr,

I will have more information on this in the near future. You're correct that everyone's water quality is a little different and that must be factored in. When this is rolled out, the schedule will come with explanation as to make it clear for those with interest. This will be a special schedule for those who send clones straight to 12/12 with zero veg time. It's not going to be as complex as some might think. Basic guidelines.

I am already working on the chart illustrations and will run it by a few select people (like you) as to gather thoughts/feedback before we finalize anything.

In actuality, the chart will look similar to this:

bpn_graph.jpg

The difference is that on the far left, instead of seeing "growth, crazy growth, bloom" etc... it'll be broken down to the day. Example: The column on the far left on the illustration above reads "clones/seedlings". The Hempy chart would read something to the effect of "Transplanted clones- Days 1-7" . The next column on the far left of the illustration above reads "mild growth" where as on the Hempy schedule it might read "Early flower - Days 8-15" and so on...right down to the very last day.

I hope this makes a little bit of sense.

Mr,

I will have more information on this in the near future. You're correct that everyone's water quality is a little different and that must be factored in. When this is rolled out, the schedule will come with explanation as to make it clear for those with interest. This will be a special schedule for those who send clones straight to 12/12 with zero veg time. It's not going to be as complex as some might think. Basic guidelines.

I am already working on the chart illustrations and will run it by a few select people (like you) as to gather thoughts/feedback before we finalize anything.

In actuality, the chart will look similar to this:

bpn_graph.jpg

The difference is that on the far left, instead of seeing "growth, crazy growth, bloom" etc... it'll be broken down to the day. Example: The column on the far left on the illustration above reads "clones/seedlings". The Hempy chart would read something to the effect of "Transplanted clones- Days 1-7" . The next column on the far left of the illustration above reads "mild growth" where as on the Hempy schedule it might read "Early flower - Days 8-15" and so on...right down to the very last day.

I hope this makes a little bit of sense.

Yep makes alot of sense, the one I made looks like this sorry im on a droid and cant or dont know how to make a spreadsheet

IMG_20130202_132624.jpg

So what you have is B1 is bloom stage one and B2 is bloom stage 2 or crazy bloom and week 2 day,is first booster feeding at 2.5 ml and I keep boost at 2.5 ml until week 4 day 1 then go to 5 ml until week 6 day 3 then I go full 8 ml of booster but if you can tell I go bloom 1 until week 6 or day 31 this works for me on my orignal I have the ppm of each week wrote when I make a new one later today Ill post it

I always wondered the same thing. I like how the new chart will look. I think it simplify it alot more.

Thats exactly what I made it for, ease of use for hempies, a few weeks ago after having a chat with FIED about feeding and over nuting and we came to the point that everyones grow is different and base water affects burn or not burn alot.
So what I wanted to do was create something that was a base for both 2 part bpn and 3 part instead of one or the other so percentages would be the only logical way and since the chart is for 2 liter hempy straight from clone growers and we water every other day a 6 day a week schedule with 10 weeks is what was needed.
I know it gets kinda fuzzy towards the middle but these #s work for me and can be up'd for other situations but my tap is 340 ppm and tends to burn easy at low nute ppms. The next one Ill make clearer, but FIED I think you should try or think about %ages for these reasons, flexability. :peacetwo:

Hey Mr. I don't see the hardwater problem you mentioned. Granted I haven't caught up on 25 pages yet though. :winkyface:

Zup Mr. G~reen~thumb :)

My water hardness from tap has risen over this winther and is currently at 318ppm.
Ran out of hardwater formulated nutes and just dilluted the tap water down to around 200ppm with reverse osmose water.
u
Ive searched on water reports from the local water supliers as well, but this site is suplied trough various watersupliers at various occations. So I cant really rely on them, anyway the only show average numbers as well
Are you dilluting your tap to even things out as well?

peace bro

Hvent been seen any updates here in awhile. I was hopping everything was cool. :)

Yeah Wiz it has been a while I gonna take a few pics tonight my new sun maxx reflector should be here today , but im gonna start a new journal with my gdp mighty grape la affie and white urkle when I order my 1000 watt quantum ballast so ill be running a 1000 watts in a 5 x 5 tent with 100 2 liters but stay tuned for my update tonight and thanks :thanks: for thinking about my well being :peace:

Back
Top Bottom