ScHydro's Attempt At Perpetual DWC & Hempy

ScHydro

Ive finally got a decent garden set up and decided its time to start a journal so hopefully i can get some of yall to follow along and help me out along the way.

Im just finishing my first grow and i had many mishaps along the way from nute burn to light schedule being messed up. And i even had to move while they were in the middle of flower, but ive learned alot during this grow. The biggest thing i learned the hard way is what everyone says about cheap led lights, so right now all i have is 2 cheap "300watt" leds. So my next purchase is going to be a 1000watt hps setup for my flowering room and just use the leds in my veg room.

But for the start of this Journal i have a rooted TUT clone that i took during flower so it is reveging and shooting out everywhere. She will be one of my mothers. I toped her once and have the top in a 2lt bottle hempy pot waiting for roots. Once she establishes roots she will go into the flowing room.
I also have a rooted TANGERINE DREAM clone that will be another mother and i will be cloning from her when she get a little bigger.
And then i have a RED DRAGON seedling about a week old. And last but not least i have a SWEET DREAMS clone that i took later during flower she is looking very rough but is still standing so im hoping she pulls thru and shoots out some roots for me.
All of the clones are just under a few cfls to keep them alive until i can get my HPs for the flowing room and get those leds in there.

Im planning on leaving all of my mothers and clone everyweek into 2lt hempy pots and send them straight into flower. I may or may not scrog my mother plants. I built a scrog system using pvs and attached it directly to the lids of my buckets so all i have to do is lift up the lid with the scrog attatched and swap my buckets for reservoir changes. I havent decided how many clones i should tale everyweek to keep it perpetual yet.

I used gh flora trio for the first go around but im thinking about trying the nova this round.

Sorry for such a long post, i just wanted to give as many details as posible and excited to get this journal underway. Hopefully i can get some people to follow along and help me out along the way.

JOURNAL UPDATE ~good and bad news

So we'll start with the good news my tiny little sweet dreams clone has roots, so now i know that i still have that strain and cant wait to give her another go under some proper lighting.

Bad news: so i guess today my dog decided to let himself sneak into my garden, (he loves to eat any and all fan leaves, he sits and waits for his turn when im smoking, hell he even chews on the stems after harvests.) And he decided to eat my TUT clone, all thats left on it is 2 tiny leafs and some stems, but she still has all her roots so hopefully she will bounce back.

Im also posting some pictures of my scrog setup, ive seen some similar but not many. And hell im proud of them and want to show them off. Lol and maybe someone could use some ideas or any pointers for me.

Oh and heres a few pics of my girl flowering now. Shes at almost 7 weeks since the flip but she just recently hit a huge growth spurt and the buds have really been swelling these past few days but shes still shooting out white hairs everywhere, so who knows when she'll be ready. Yeah the buds are tiny compaired to most everyones on here but it very impressed with her after everything shes been thru and my sh*t lights.

Nothing new going on it the garden other than i decided to go ahead to top/clone the TANGERINE DREAM mother for the first time. And found roots on the first TUT clone today im gonna wait until i get my hps for the flower room before moving her over there.

JOURNAL UPDATE
So today i decided to chop TUT, i believe she could have gone a couple more weeks, but due to a power outage she had 36hrs of darkness i decided to go ahead and chop her.

Also did a little LST to my TD mother, its crazy how many tops this thing has for only being topped once. But other than that not much to see in the veg room, hopefully they will start growing better now that i moved the leds back over and they have some more light than they had with the 3 cfls i had them under.

I also decided to switch my veg room from 24/0 to 18/6 well see if i can see any difference in the differnent light cycle.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

JOURNAL UPDATE

Let me start off by apologizing for the lack of updates recently, but due to unforeseen circumstances i had to shut my garden down temporarily, but ive finally got it going again and hopefully everything will continue to go smoothly now.

But now ive got 2 DARK DEVIL AUTOS going right now. They are both at 35days from germination. One of them had root issues from the start so it is much smaller than the other one.

I also have a BLUEBERRY HEADBAND mother that i have been taking clones from and now have 10 clones.

Also during my break i finally got my 600w hps light in and got it hung. Ive been battling heat since ive had it but im hoping since the weather is cooling down now it won't be such an issue at least until next spring or summer when it starts to get hot out again.

JOURNAL UPDATE:
Well the DARK DEVILS are definitely in full stretch shes shot up ateast 3" in the past few days. Heres some updated pics taken this morning. They are 39days from gern today.

And yes i am aware that they are very close to the led lights but i can touch the bottom of them and they are not hot at all, and i have let multiple plants grow into them with no problems at all. In fact it seems like with these cheap leds the closer the better.

Journal update: DDA day 40

Well today is the first day that i would say there is actual buds forming. Not much else going on to update about but i figured i would stop by and drop a few pics.

JOURNAL UPDATE

So im starting to get more and more excited and the DARK DEVIL continues flowering. Its looking like she is going to have multiple colas as big as my forearm. Im also excited since this will be my first plant since getting an hps so im looking forward to seeing the difference in buds from just my 2 "300watt" leds.

Its also starting to look like the bigger dark devil plant might not have the purple trait but we will wait and see, the smaller dark devil is starting to show some signs of purple already. It also looks like one of them is more indica dominate while the other has more sativa in her because my larger plants leaves are thinner while the smaller one has very fat leaves ( i cant remember which is which).

Oh.. I almost forgot to add that 2 days ago while trying to bend down the main top of the smaller girl i accidentally snapped it, but i grabbed some tape and she bounced back quickly and is doing well since.

JOURNAL UPDATE
So due to unforseen circumstances, i had to move. Since i have 3 extra blueberry headband seeds i decided to just go ahead and pull the plug on her. But i did bring my 2 DARK DEVIL girls with me, they did get a little mangled and smushed during the move but hopefully they will respond well and bounce right back. I still have to finish getting my room set up. But i will stop back by here later tonight and drop some updated pictures.

Just stopping by to drop a bunch of pictures i promised earlier. I do have to warn you tho, one of my girls isnt looking very good at all since the move, they were both without air bubbles and in darkness for several days. But as droopy and sad as she is looking, shes also looking absolutely amazing, her colors have really started to come out, so just as i was thinking it looks like the smaller girl will be the purple DARK DEVIL while my larger one will be the green pheno. Im looking forward to comparing the two different DDA girls.

Back
Top Bottom