Attack Of The Sour Diesel Clones

Just checking in GT:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Holy mother of scrog! Things are looking beautiful. Well done.

:high-five::drool:

We're 2-3 weeks from harvest, soooooo the replacements have begun, two of three seeds have sprouted (so far) and they are either both Goldleaf or one GL and 1 Chocoloupe. I thought I soaked 2 Chocoloupe and one GL (that was the intent) but this morning I opened my seed bank to drop another GL and I have 3 instead of four… but I do still have 4 Chocoloupe So I didn't pay attention when dropping them into water and can’t be sure which is which (though I'm fairly certain the sprouts are of the same strain)

The sprouts have already have started their first set of true leaves!!

Every time I germinate seeds, it feels like the first time and I don't have a clue what to do or how to properly care for them. How far should the light be (T5) and how long do they need a humidity tent? It's a minor miracle that I've grown plants from seeds, as little as I know what I'm doing

Every time I germinate seeds, it feels like the first time and I don't have a clue what to do or how to properly care for them. How far should the light be (T5) and how long do they need a humidity tent? It's a minor miracle that I've grown plants from seeds, as little as I know what I'm doing
T5 should be pretty close. I'd go about 6-8" and see if there's any heat coming off it. I put mine right outside the second they come up, so I don't manage humidity at all!

Sd scrog in full effect!! They look so frosty and delicious!:goodjob:. Im curious do those sour ds stink bad? Its a strain i really want to grow but the smell intimidates me. Ive shied away from chemdog for the same reason lol:ganjamon:

do those sour ds stink bad

They stink good :p;) The odor is difficult to mask, we do have a carbon filter but it only reduces the odor. A friend took a sniff and said "well I don't think I'll pass my pee test now!" :oops:
And sooooooo sticky! Whenever I tuck leaves my knuckles really get it if I'm not careful.

Lol! Thats awsome! I do have a decent filter, and chose less weedy+more fruity smelling strains but it still takes alot of Fabreeze and Glade to cover it up at times. The major problem is trimming and drying by the end of it sometimes im already sick of the weed i havent even tried yet lol. :rollit:

already sick of the weed i havent even tried yet

I have not had this problem ;);) I enjoyed the original SD I grew that I was compelled to take clones even tho I had (have) other strains I really wanted to start. My next investment will be an air cleaner and I do want to try some of the fruity and berry flavors, tho the cheeses are on my list too and I can't imagine those having light odors :p I'm in a legal state but there is still a negative stigma and also a growing number of home invasions/burglaries. I'm going to try to have a 2-way fan installed in the ceiling where the tent is. I don't like having to open the window as it faces the street but it's often necessary to control the temp. There were footprints in the snow fairly close to the window recently.

Back
Top Bottom