Sour Diesel SOG

Thanks Mick. Molasses works really good and if you follow Fishcakes way of doing it you will have good results.

Hello everyone. just got done trimming two of the unknowns that I chopped early because of bud rot taking over. The bud were still immature and were fluffy. I had stripped all the fans so most of what was left was sugar leafs and soft buds. I got 76gr of some decent buds and right around 160gr of some nice shake consisting of a lot of soft buds. Sucks that I couldn't get them to maturity but that is life. I still have the one that was plant to trim and that will happen tomorrow. My next crop is starting to look good to. The babies are looking good. Here's some pictures
Buds
0011053.jpg

Shake
004940.jpg

now the babies.
005896.jpg
006768.jpg
007731.jpg

thats a fine bowl of love Bee, early or not! you got to keep on laughin at the rain and keep on smiling:)
the lttle one look sweet to my freind. should be ready in no time

Oh my...

I came bouncing in here to unleash some random fluffiness cos I feel a bit mischevious today and I get stopped in my tracks by a most gorgeous sight!

I don't look at it and go oh, there's a load of airy fairy buds etc what I see is some awesome material for making butter or your super dooper MMJ capsule doo dahs.

I think it's easier to do that when there is some other harvest to come though, if it was mine from my meagre grow I would be devastated lol. That's the nice thing about being able to grow a few more plants, even if you can't quite rescue one from bugs or mould or anything like that then at least it isn't a total loss, and this will definitely work great in the cook pot :yummy:

Still awesome and fabulous and brill, just like you BB!

:cheer: :hug:

OK, OK... I can't help myself, have to unleash the random fluffiness! (well, Fluffy's version of random, random has to have a plan...it is a long standing joke between Mr Fluffy & Myself :) )

Oh how I wish I could join the OG hardcore Fluffdawg crew :(.

I'd be beating people to death with a fluffy feathered pillow and using airy buds to sleep on. Oh the fluffy life, how I dreamith of thee.

The unknowns just look like a bowl of leaves lol.

But the Sour D seems to have turned out fantastic.

Yes it sucks that they are, as Fluffy puts it, fairy buds but I only trimmed the ones that felt like bud and not air. The SOG is, I think, going to be pretty good. The buds are as hard as a rock which is nice and it is close. mostly cloudy with a hint of amber. The wife wants me to chop because she like the up lifting high. So it will be soon.

OK, OK... I can't help myself, have to unleash the random fluffiness! (well, Fluffy's version of random, random has to have a plan...it is a long standing joke between Mr Fluffy & Myself :) )

Fluffy you are the one. Your Fluffyness is fantastic and makes a person feel so good. you can lay your head on my shoulder anytime. Thanks for the kudos on the crop. Your one special lady and remember that.

Oh how I wish I could join the OG hardcore Fluffdawg crew :(.

I'd be beating people to death with a fluffy feathered pillow and using airy buds to sleep on. Oh the fluffy life, how I dreamith of thee.

Go peruse your journal Sir Jimmy ;)

Fluffy you are the one. Your Fluffyness is fantastic and makes a person feel so good. you can lay your head on my shoulder anytime. Thanks for the kudos on the crop. Your one special lady and remember that.

:thanks: :blushsmile: I is a happy little Fluffy birdie now :blushsmile: :thanks:

Yes it sucks that they are, as Fluffy puts it, fairy buds .

I can't use the term Fluffy in any derogatory sense. I am running my own little campaign to change the phrase to Airy Fairy Buds (OMM gave me that suggestion when I got cross on his journal :)).

Fluffy Stuff Rules :cheer:

thats a fine bowl of love Bee, early or not! you got to keep on laughin at the rain and keep on smiling:)
the lttle one look sweet to my freind. should be ready in no time

thanks Fish, it will make some nice hash or I want to try my hand a hemp oil. It works really good on skin cancer and i have a friend that get spots all the time and has to have them burned off. That just doesn't seem right so help oil it is. The babies or teeny booper are growing good and when the big tent is empty and cleaned in they go.

I can't use the term Fluffy in any derogatory sense. I am running my own little campaign to change the phrase to Airy Fairy Buds (OMM gave me that suggestion when I got cross on his journal :)).

Fluffy Stuff Rules :cheer:

you got it "Airy Fairy Buds" it is

We'll soon have to change your name to farmer bill. That was a decent yield, in spite of bud rot. The buds look great and your babies look hale and healthy too. :goodjob::thumb:

Fed my babies molasses today. Maybe the buds will taste like my cookies.

We'll soon have to change your name to farmer bill. That was a decent yield, in spite of bud rot. The buds look great and your babies look hale and healthy too. :goodjob::thumb:

Fed my babies molasses today. Maybe the buds will taste like my cookies.

OH ya molasses cookies mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I used to be a farmer. but farmer bill is stretching it. Gardening is a good thing and I love it.

'Well I chopped the SOG tonight. Lights came on and i checked one last time and the ambers were showing so i cut down and they are now hanging in the drying box. next week sometime we will see what the yield will be.

'Well I chopped the SOG tonight. Lights came on and i checked one last time and the ambers were showing so i cut down and they are now hanging in the drying box. next week sometime we will see what the yield will be.

Ooh! OOH! Excited Fluffy! :cheer:
:yahoo:

Morning Fluffy, Yup there is a little excitement around here. This will give my wife enough meds for way over a year so that is good. now I have to get it cured so it will last that long or longer. I will have to read to find the best way to preserve it. Does anyone have any ideas? I going to have to buy more mason jars. I have a 14 quart jars full now and i don't what to loss it or the crop being dried now.

Back
Top Bottom