Nirvana Sativa's Sour Diesel Regular Seeds & World Of Seeds Afghan Kush Regular Seeds LED Grow: Coco & Perlite Mix

chuckpumpkins

So I decided to start another grow while my last grow finished. I have 2 tents. one small tent to veg and clone and a 5X5 for flowering mostly.

My goal in this grow was to find a good mother plan to clone her for my upcoming grows.
Right now in this tent I have 4 plants. One sour Diesel and 3 afghan kush. I had troubles germinating the sour diesel so thats why I ended up with only one of her.

They are regular seeds so hopefully I have some females. The is one in particular that is very strong and nice. I wish its a female.

I already took clones from those 4 plants and planted them in coco in the other tent. They didnt root yet but they have been there for a few days and are still looking healty. So I guess everything will be fine.

Im using :

5 cheap chinese leds from amazon.
AN grow A&B
B52
CAL MAG from AN
root excelurator gold
supervit.

Im soon going to switch to flower.

Are you saying you cloned before you verified they are female?

You should verify that they are female before you flip them...how long have they been in veg? You should be able to tell @ 45-55 days.

Just making sure I am reading your post correctly (I also haven't had my coffee yet! :))

they have been for around 6 weeks I would say.

its my first time with regular seeds.

they have been for around 6 weeks I would say. its my first time with regular seeds.

I just had my first experience with reg seeds as well...got a male and had to start 2x more late to try to get a female....lesson learned. 6 weeks is early but soon you will know...I used this image on my thread trying to get help just like you...take a look (and photo) at your plant nodes and what do you see?

Mine had a little pollen sac...aka nuts...male...

I think I see nuts on kush 1 and Stativa 1. Kush 2 and kush 3 I think are female.

What do you think ?

Oh bummer so you only ended up with 2 females after all that? Did you pull clones from them to go again? How many lighting watts grew 250g?

Back
Top Bottom