Afghan Kush - Skunk Diesel - Waikiki Queen & Fast To Fast Auto

Yeah, you never know in the Northeast. One advantage to tent growing. But I would like to grow an outdoor crop from start to finish some day.

Yeah I don't blame you. I want to try it as well, just to see if there is a difference in quality. I was thinking about trying to do a gorilla grow somewhere near me LOL

Plants are 2 days shy of being 4 months old. This is 3 1/2 weeks into flower.
IMG_3262-1.JPG

IMG_326621.JPG

IMG_326115.JPG

IMG_326723.JPG

Sure - that one was a dud. The seed I got wasn't an auto (gyo seeds), was doing flaky in my tent (only plant out of 4 with yellow leaves, etc.) and I was running out of room in the tent and so I transplanted whatever the strain was in some cement like patch of earth in my girlfriends backyard off Harvard Sq, Cambridge, where its been for about 5 weeks. Its only partial sun and not ferts or anything; I've done nothing for it. Buds are airy thus far with red hairs developing. I'm hoping it matures before 1st frost comes here in the Northeast, Mass, and the buds dense up (like the plants in my tent!). So to sum it up, don't use this experience at all in reference to your Fast to Vast auto which mine is obviously not - it was a mistake.

On a positive note, my tent plants I am in awe of my success thus far (knock on wood!). This is my 3rd grow and it took this long to get PH wired and perfect with the right nutes and man, flawless grow and my plants look way better on person. I think I did everything right this go around and am expecting a big powerful product. Excited!
:cheer:

On a positive note, my tent plants I am in awe of my success thus far (knock on wood!). This is my 3rd grow and it took this long to get PH wired and perfect with the right nutes and man, flawless grow and my plants look way better on person. I think I did everything right this go around and am expecting a big powerful product. Excited!
:cheer:

Awesome news brother!!! Glad to have the grow dialed in!!!

Well just from a PH and nute standpoint things are finally dialed in. I have tons and tons to learn here! But that little thing was challenging for me. Like, dur, not checking the PH after adding nutes to the water, and stupid things like that I did.

Only one way to learn and I am a firm believer that we learn far more from screwing up than we do from having things come easy. Also more rewarding when you figure it out. You are going to rock it brother!

Looking at these strains individually and the skunk and diesel strains are each 10 to 12 weeks and so that what I will plan on in my calendar. So it may work out better this way anyway. I can harvest the Afghan Kush and have that drying while the other two remain in flower. I'm trying to look at this positively here. Its been a long grow time wise!

Back
Top Bottom