Afghan Kush - Skunk Diesel - Waikiki Queen & Fast To Fast Auto

To re-cap the outdoor random strain, I was going to pull this Friday due to low temps but it looks like we will be frost free for the next 10 days so I'm keeping it in the ground another week. Again, this one was supposed to be an auto but was not (Fast to Vast auto), was the only plant not doing so well in the tent, I was running out of room anyway, and so I plopped her in ground that was more like rock with some topsoil. No nutes and in a shady area. This plant was not exactly set up to thrive (my girlfriends house and I live a bit away so it got no love). The buds are airy and this will be used for edibles. I will take pix this weekend.

The 10 day forecast looks good for the outdoor with temps not getting bellow 45 at night and so it will remain in the ground with no ferts or love. Had I of known and had more planning around this, I would have gave this one some attention and had much much better results I'm sure. I'll have my gf send me a pic later. I haven't seen it myself in like 2 weeks.

I am concerned regarding a proper flush for the Afghan Kush. It kind of snuck up on me that this one should be ready to yank and dry in 4 days or so. I just watered it Sat just straight water but fed it prior to this. The issue is I have not flushed it sufficiently yet. So do I just prolong my harvest another week and let the trichomes go a little darker than I should in order to properly flush and sacrifice possibly a little THC and make the dope even lazier than it already is? Or should I just yank it in a few days when the trichomes are perfectly amber and not do a proper flush? And what's the best way to flush the fastest beyond just water? Thanks in advance

I am concerned regarding a proper flush for the Afghan Kush. It kind of snuck up on me that this one should be ready to yank and dry in 4 days or so. I just watered it Sat just straight water but fed it prior to this. The issue is I have not flushed it sufficiently yet. So do I just prolong my harvest another week and let the trichomes go a little darker than I should in order to properly flush and sacrifice possibly a little THC and make the dope even lazier than it already is? Or should I just yank it in a few days when the trichomes are perfectly amber and not do a proper flush? And what's the best way to flush the fastest beyond just water? Thanks in advance

I don't know....thats a tough call. Harsh weed or straight couch lock.....not a fan of either.

Afghan Kush I was speaking of. It's almost ready, but not quite. She can go another few days for sure and hopefully more. I think I'll try to stretch it out as long as possible. I just flushed it with 2 gallons of 6.5 PH water. Thats the 2nd straight water only.
IMG_34538.JPG

It's got two huge long dense buds at the top. This is actually the smaller of the two but was the better pic.
IMG_34548.JPG

Afghan Kush I was speaking of. It's almost ready, but not quite. She can go another few days for sure and hopefully more. I think I'll try to stretch it out as long as possible. I just flushed it with 2 gallons of 6.5 PH water. Thats the 2nd straight water only.
IMG_34538.JPG

It's got two huge long dense buds at the top. This is actually the smaller of the two but was the better pic.
IMG_34548.JPG

Hell of a stalk on that plant brother!! Thing is a beast

I'm pulling the Afghan Kush and Skunk Diesel this Friday as its time as the trichomes are milky NOW and it will be 2 weeks without nutes at that time and so it should be properly flushed. Pix to come of before and after first trim and hang for the initial dry.
I am also pulling the outdoor random plant Sunday and doing the same.
The Waikiki Queen has about 2 weeks. I'm not feeding it either but this one has already been 2 weeks without nutes. I gotta do a better job timing things next time.

Ok, I lied. I just fed the Waikiki Q. I felt like it needed it. I'l give 2 week from now to flush.

The plants don't stick to our schedule brother.....they will do what they want regardless of how we feel. Stick with your gut and trust it.

Back
Top Bottom