Afghan Kush - Skunk Diesel - Waikiki Queen & Fast To Fast Auto

I went away and did not water for 3 days. Came back and...The skunk Diesel really felt it the worst - see bellow.
IMG_340918.JPG

The other 2 plants faired better. I'm worried about Labor Day weekend now!!!

Skunk Diesel bounced back within 24hrs of watering it yesterday and looks much better.

I had a clone that was just looking horrible after a vacation (6 days away from home when their normal watering cycle is about 4) and I could have swore it was dead and I was going to throw it away. But I decided to water it and see what happened. I kid you not, less than an hour after watering......you couldn't tell that it was almost dead prior to that. The plants are amazing what they can tolerate and push through. They don't call it weed for no reason!

Thats good to hear about the resilience factor experienced, but i'm thinking of cutting my Labor Day weekend away a little short and just being away 2 days instead of 3.

My stems on each plant are huge. Sucking lots of water and I feel most of the nutrients from the soil and so I bought some "Iguana Juice" 3-1-3 to help until I put them into flower next week (maybe) and fed them last night with a gallon of water each PH at 6.2. I'm not sure how well you can tell, but I just super cropped all 3 plants again also.
IMG_69068.JPG
IMG_367710.JPG

Unfortunately, Stank, I've been away. It just rained and I was in and out of Cambridge on my way back from Wellfleet but was in a hurry and couldn't check. I will need to ask my gf and have her take some pix tomorrow when she gets home.

Meanwhile, in the tent, the lights have been off since Friday morning. Like I said, I've been away for a few days and now its Sunday, 5:30PM. Things are looking interesting. I'll post pix after I get settled.

Just over 2 weeks into flower. With my nutes regime (FloraNova Bloom, Liquid KoolBloom, MagiCal) and these things are really growing strong. I need to rase the lights 3 or four clicks every day! I'm taking my time with this grow and am hoping for maximum potency and yield as my reward. Plants will be 4 months old next week. Early topping, low stress, high stress training and and diligently keeping my PH at 6.2 to 6.4 range. So far so good as my tent is filled horizontally with just the 3 plants and expect to reach max capacity vertically soon as well.
IMG_319919.JPG
IMG_320220.JPG
IMG_320319.JPG

Back
Top Bottom