Afghan Kush - Skunk Diesel - Waikiki Queen & Fast To Fast Auto

The results of a badly neglected plant. I didn't even bother to pull it.
IMG_353813.JPG

IMG_354014.JPG

IMG_353913.JPG

Thanks Stank, As you know, this is my 3rd go around with the WQ. It was my 1st seed order for my 1st grow and I bought 10 seeds at premium prices. But it has been worth it. Which brings me to this seed order. I'm not sure of the quality of the seeds considering that Fast to Vast auto turned out not even to be an auto. I did everything right, and unlike my last 2 grows, had zero stress or PH issues. I also high stressed and low stressed trained properly, and yet its looking like not as big of a yield as I originally thought. But the bottom line in the WQ has always produced (though its a slow one) and has been consistent.

I love my Magic Butter Machine 2. I want to start making Fresh Harvest Oil from trim and fluff bud....but need to research the how to a bit more!

Nice stock there brother!!

I got the humidity level right between 61 and 62% in the jars real quick right off the bat which tells me I got lucky as even a 1/2 day more of hang drying and they would have been over dried. Actually in total the bud hang dried for 6 days in really crisp/low rh levels, so yeah, any more and I would have messed things up with the cure so phew. Right now I don't even need to crack the jars the normal every day as things seem so stable and perfect at the present rh levels. Things should sweeten up nice - time will tell.

I know this has been a messed up Journal with a messed up strain name, and later to find, not accurate strain sent to me to begin with with the Fast to Vast. Thanks for hanging in there. I will be back with weights in a couple weeks with the Afghan Kush and Skunk Diesel as they should be properly cured by then. The WQ a couple of weeks later. But as it stands now, the Afghan Kush looks killer but was not a very impressive producer. The Skunk Diesel I'm guessing will be about my average for my 1st two grows per plant (just under 2oz) and the WQ might be over average and my best yield per plant thus far. But I'm totally speculating. We will see.

Final harvest time, Waikiki Queen.
IMG_358416.JPG

IMG_358517.JPG

Like I said, these were the 1st seeds I ever ordered. Old reliable, always a great producer with thick buds.
IMG_358618.jpg

Up close
IMG_358721.JPG

The skeleton:
IMG_358915.JPG

Its been fun watching you do your thing brother! Hey, what part of Mass are you in? I'm not far from Lowell.

Back
Top Bottom