Afghan Kush - Skunk Diesel - Waikiki Queen & Fast To Fast Auto

It's a lot easier keeping a perfect drying environment in the Northeast in the winter, thats for sure. I've done nothing to modify it either. Waikiki Queen has been hanging for a few days now in these perfect conditions. I'm thinking a few more days and they should be ready to jar.
IMG_361822.JPG

No, unfortunately the seed co. used sent some random unknown strain as it was supposed be an auto flower and it never auto flowered. So I planted it outside, totally, ignored/neglected it (at my gf's house and I'm there every other weekend if that and never used ferts, it was in partial shade, etc.) and it and it failed miserably.

Yea mine didn't look the best at start now she looks great about to start her flower time

Meanwhile, I thought I might have over dried the Waikiki Queen! I was gone for the weekend thinking that it will only be 4 days of hanging before I get back this past Sunday. So I get back and see the buds feel rather crispy and I decide to final trim and jar immediately. I did and then checked the humidity levels an hour later and it read 54%!!! I was rather angry as I read anywhere from 4 to 14 days. But then Monday it was at 60% and now its at 63%.
IMG_3633.PNG

Skunk Deisel is right at 60% - sketchy, but should be still ok for the cure - barely.
IMG_363420.JPG

The Afghan Kush is also at 63%

Now all the herb seemed to settle and stay consistent quickly after the hang dry , which I thought was unusual, considering the nearly impossible balancing act during the end of my last grow/dry when the rh was way higher. But the humidity is extremely low here now and rather ideal. As it stands now, I really do not even need to open the jars daily, but maybe every three or 4 days. The Afghan Kush already looks and smells killer.

I thought it was ok to weigh the Afghan Kush.
It came in at a disappointing 32g of grade A bud.

I also weighed up the trim. I got 109g of bud and quality shake. I'm throwing the entire amount in my Magic Butter Machine for some powerful stuff this weekend.

Still need to weigh up the Skunk Diesel and Waikiki Queen. Maybe next week? I am thinking though that I may not get the yield expected considering my heavy manipulation throughout this grow using a variety of what seemed like solid techniques that seemed to produce results at the time throughout a pretty flawless grow. We'll see soon enough I guess...

Sorry that you didn't get as much as you wanted. 32 grams of solid bud is nice.....but 60+ would have been better. Hopefully your other strains will pull more. I know I was disappointed in my Blueberry and Blue Kush yield first go around, but the Alaskan Thunderfuck more than made up for that disappointment. I love my Magic Butter Machine!! I have some pretty potent ATF oil that I love!! Have only smoked twice in about 3-4 weeks since I started taking the oil.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom