Attack Of The Sour Diesel Clones

Nice!! Growing 2 myself, not quite as big, they were put in the grow room to fill the space basically but have turned out great! Few weeks into flower now. What company are the seeds from.and how long did it take for flower?

These were monster cropped clones taken from a plant we grew from a bag seed :cool: They were cut from the mother plant in mid October and followefollowed flipped to flower Jan 12 (3 month veg) They were harvested at 8 and 9 weeks and could have handled another week or two easily. My favorite strain so far; the mother plant gave about a dozen seeds and I'll probably include one in each future grow. I am kinda curious whether a seed purchased from a company would produce the same 'flavor' There are sooooooo many that I want to try it may be a while before I purchase SD, since I do have seeds from one I grew.

harvested at 8 and 9 weeks

Oops!! They were harvested at 10 and 11 weeks :oops: I was looking at the wrong page in my day planner when I posted that!! I've been wondering what I was thinking harvesting that early and... how did that even happen :eek::confused:
Pulled out the planner this morning to record the harvest and discovered my mis-read :D Whew :peace::) (it was little Lemon Kush who flowered for 9 weeks)

Pleased you corrected yourself there i thought i had myself a pair of veeery slow flowering sour diesel haha humbolt was the seedbank for my chosen girls. They were free seeds sent by herbies with a previous order so chucked them in the mix. Big fan of full sativas but i lack headroom so have vegged these small. How long did they stretch for? Im curious as to smells and flavours as well as its been years since ive smoked sour diesel, Amsterdam i think.

Pleased you corrected yourself there i thought i had myself a pair of veeery slow flowering sour diesel haha humbolt was the seedbank for my chosen girls. They were free seeds sent by herbies with a previous order so chucked them in the mix. Big fan of full sativas but i lack headroom so have vegged these small. How long did they stretch for? Im curious as to smells and flavours as well as its been years since ive smoked sour diesel, Amsterdam i think.

I procrastinated and put the net up when I flipped to flower (I think it's recommended to do that during veg.) I think they stretched for about 3 weeks but I could really see there could have been more stretch if I'd added the net sooner.
The smell is my favorite.... like nirvana mixed with shangri la :cool: The filter has no chance at eliminating the odor. I love to open a curing jar and just sniff.... gets better and better each time!
:green_heart:

I procrastinated and put the net up when I flipped to flower (I think it's recommended to do that during veg.) I think they stretched for about 3 weeks but I could really see there could have been more stretch if I'd added the net sooner.
The smell is my favorite.... like nirvana mixed with shangri la :cool: The filter has no chance at eliminating the odor. I love to open a curing jar and just sniff.... gets better and better each time!
:green_heart:

I havent had nirvana or shangri la im sure im missing out. Is it a fruity taste? I have a green ninja along with them from seeds that is a week ahead and the s diesel has shot waaay past that. Here a quick pic after ive trimmed them last night

Why is that?

Maybe not more stretch necessarily but I definitely had a couple places that got bunched up a bit more than ideal. Those branches could have been (maybe) spread out a bit more. Don't get me wrong, I am very pleased with the results. It was interesting to see the branches twist and turn.... tucking really fed the creative side of the brain.

havent had nirvana or shangri la im sure im missing out.

These are not strains (that I know of anyway but maybe they should be) these are fictional places that may rival heaven ;)

Maybe not more stretch necessarily but I definitely had a couple places that got bunched up a bit more than ideal. Those branches could have been (maybe) spread out a bit more. Don't get me wrong, I am very pleased with the results. It was interesting to see the branches twist and turn.... tucking really fed the creative side of the brain.

These are not strains (that I know of anyway but maybe they should be) these are fictional places that may rival heaven ;)

I have now googled these names. And nearly booked next year's holiday/vacation at the sametime!! Haha i understand the simile now, my geography of your side of the world isnt chris columbus level to say thw least haha shangri la seems to be some NICE chain of hotel companies VERY NICE! Maybe after a few more grows

Dry weights on SD2 are in… 10.9 oz (plus about an oz in samples taken during flowering, hard times)

An oz for mom as payment for keeping the infant clones alive while we were on vacation for 9 days in November (she got an oz from each plant that survived)

Beautiful buds GT! Amazing weight too. :thumb:

I remember how great your mom was at keeping those alive. Yeoman's work she did!

She did a stellar job for sure.... we are still reaping the benefits. She's not ready to do it again tho, so when I go to MO next month to visit my dad and son, hubby will stay behind to care for my ladies. I hope he does as good as she did ;):D

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom