Cronichemphog - Hawaiian Outdoor - Part Deux

Very healthy looking plants. Nice foot. Mind if I pull up a comfy leather armchair and watch?

Spooky .

You must be rich Chronic........... no local kine slippers? Like me! I sport them everywhere, inside, outside, I got some on with socks now! Slippers and the Kine stuck with me. I still say the Kine when Im tired or impatient or if they cant understand me anyways.
Aloha

:smokin:No Pressure Cronic Buuut you will be representing 420:thumb:
Best of buds an luck :circle-of-love:

naw as I was saying on the previous page I'm just going never been to one
not entering I wish I could enter the logistics to be able to enter and get my bud over isn't worth it lol
but theylle be rec at the time so even if I have my card wont matter might be better for price in dispensaries tho well see
I'm in for the fun :thumb:

Cheering for you :cheer: Go go :cheer:

well only going to have fun but thank you Sistah Bird :thumb:

Very healthy looking plants. Nice foot. Mind if I pull up a comfy leather armchair and watch?

Spooky .

Sure join in I got a major post tonight as I haven't updated in awhile and I only did the week beginning 11/13
but I haven't uploaded yesterdays so it will probably be later :thumb:

Nice looking garden. subbed

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you :Namaste:

You must be rich Chronic........... no local kine slippers? Like me! I sport them everywhere, inside, outside, I got some on with socks now! Slippers and the Kine stuck with me. I still say the Kine when Im tired or impatient or if they cant understand me anyways.
Aloha

no its not that I learned young my feet feel a lot better with certain slippers :rofl: I never wore those flat rubber ones even when I was small the closest I got to wearing slippers like that was kamaboko slippers :rofl:

Aloha

Hahaha rich in imagination. Check out my shoes in my grow journal. You can put them in the washing machine. Cheers for the post. Subbed.

Spooky .

Thanks for swinging by ill get an update up soon :thumb:

I call em flip flops being a white boy from calif. Local kine slippers are kinda a novelty for immigrants there, at least poor ones. You can go church, fancy restaurant, ANYWHERE and be just fine in slippers. Again, Hawaiian Style! I wear them in Calif, I got em on now!! With socks!
You might be able to take your bud legal to Vegas in your carry on. Call the airport. Ive flown twice from Oakland to Maui legal with bud from my yard grow in the last 5 yrs. The 2nd time I asked in Maui if I could bring the rest back if I had it and they said yes and good question. I called TSA and asked each time I flew to make sure. Some airports in Calif. no way! So call.
I worked with the Kinnemakas for 6 mo. and the average Haolie wouldent last a day. I was the last fucka on the job! Aww memories.
Aloha Chronic.

Looking forward to that update.

well here it comes I think :rofl:

I call em flip flops being a white boy from calif. Local kine slippers are kinda a novelty for immigrants there, at least poor ones. You can go church, fancy restaurant, ANYWHERE and be just fine in slippers. Again, Hawaiian Style! I wear them in Calif, I got em on now!! With socks!
You might be able to take your bud legal to Vegas in your carry on. Call the airport. Ive flown twice from Oakland to Maui legal with bud from my yard grow in the last 5 yrs. The 2nd time I asked in Maui if I could bring the rest back if I had it and they said yes and good question. I called TSA and asked each time I flew to make sure. Some airports in Calif. no way! So call.
I worked with the Kinnemakas for 6 mo. and the average Haolie wouldent last a day. I was the last fucka on the job! Aww memories.
Aloha Chronic.

:rofl:
I'm gonna throw some personal in my luggage with my card just to have my own smoke and some to share
so if anyones going I'm pretty damn sure ill be there got my hotel air booked and my vip tickets for the event :thumb:
I like you how you talk about slippas and stuff make me smile and laugh :thumb:

ok here we go week starting 11/20/16 threw in another clone to fill the space

20161120_145427.jpg

20161120_145431.jpg

20161120_145436.jpg

20161120_145441.jpg

20161120_145448.jpg

I think I started vegging the next round too early :rofl:

20161120_150446.jpg

20161120_150454.jpg

20161120_150458.jpg

20161120_150507.jpg

ok that's it for the week beginning 11/20

the vegging plants for the next outdoor
might have been too soon they are getting root bound and messed up :rofl:

20161127_133316.jpg

at least the 2 bigger ones in the tub

20161127_133321.jpg

and the outdoor girls

20161127_133429.jpg

20161127_133434.jpg

20161127_133438.jpg

20161127_133444.jpg

20161127_133454.jpg

ok all caught up not including this past sunday :thumb:

Looking good my friend. When I fly I always rolled my pants and tee shirts up in my suitcase. And I always had alittle stash rolled up in the pockets on my jeans. I even saw what my suitcase looked like in the x-ray machine. I got to really look close on the last cruise we took to Alaska. You couldn't see it at all. But I bet if ya call they will let ya take it? GL and Keepem Green

Very nice Chronic! Healthy! Must be that climate!! I guess Puna on Big Island is the spot but damn aint it too wet? Youd think it would be the dry side that has all the growers? I wish I could grow in Maui! Crazy how you can drive 10 min on the road and go from desert to rain forest.
I see you and it brings back all the Hawaiian memories! What a unique, beautiful and HEAVY culture! The Hawaiian soul is beautiful and when you find true Aloha its so wonderful! The Tuba Rose is about the best smelling plant!!!
The Kinnemakas I refer to all do Tile.
great day brother

Back
Top Bottom