Cronichemphog - Hawaiian Outdoor - Part Deux

Excuse the spelling Chronic, Mele Kallike Maka!!!!
Hawaii needs collectives Chronic! If I had any Hawaiian blood I would really try to develop a collective there. Im sure youve thought of it. Again, I wish I could grow in Maui.
Happy Holidays Chronic!

:popcorn:

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:Yeah, I'm noticing that:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Looking excellent! Very envious of your raised bed!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looking good my friend. When I fly I always rolled my pants and tee shirts up in my suitcase. And I always had alittle stash rolled up in the pockets on my jeans. I even saw what my suitcase looked like in the x-ray machine. I got to really look close on the last cruise we took to Alaska. You couldn't see it at all. But I bet if ya call they will let ya take it? GL and Keepem Green

I'm gonna try and take some of my own smoke when I go I'm gonna stick it in my case with my card and see what happens
just something of my own to share :high-five:

Your ladies look awesome and healthy keep it up :bravo:

Thanks Sistah Angrybird :high-five:

Looking nice they are loving it under the sun!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Mahalo :thumb:

Very nice Chronic! Healthy! Must be that climate!! I guess Puna on Big Island is the spot but damn aint it too wet? Youd think it would be the dry side that has all the growers? I wish I could grow in Maui! Crazy how you can drive 10 min on the road and go from desert to rain forest.
I see you and it brings back all the Hawaiian memories! What a unique, beautiful and HEAVY culture! The Hawaiian soul is beautiful and when you find true Aloha its so wonderful! The Tuba Rose is about the best smelling plant!!!
The Kinnemakas I refer to all do Tile.
great day brother

well I'm in a wet area and I do ok small issues but nothing major knock on wood
I'm glad I can bring little fun memories back in your mind :high-five:

We want more pictures lol. Damn that's a nice garden bed. Where's the sea shells brah?

Edit: That was supposed to be a joke about the snail shells in my garden. I'm a bit of a homo so I like to decorate my Soil with snail shells for that graveyard effect.

I have a lot of snail shells to take pics of even slugs :rofl:
in fact I found one of those little snail critters a couple evenings ago about 6 inches from the stalk of the plant
might have been going after the dead leaves on the bottom lol
ill have something posted real soon hopefully sunday evening I got a lot of work to do around the house need to finish building a bathroom before new years eve, having friends over first time ive ever held a party even a small one :rofl:
I mean ever in my life lol, I guess its about time I'm almost 50 :rofl:

What he said....... Pictures... Keepem Green

yo I will bug me about evening my time so I remember I do my gardening in the morning and it be a great day to post being Christmas day well by the time I post it will be after for most of you :rofl:
still tho if I can squeeze in time to work on the house I gotta do it :thumb:

Lol please man we want more pictures!

Hang tight a few more days then I can get the latest pics in lotta flowering going on and the outdoor diesel has all the room in the world to stretch unlike inside when its in the tent :thumb:

Excuse the spelling Chronic, Mele Kallike Maka!!!!
Hawaii needs collectives Chronic! If I had any Hawaiian blood I would really try to develop a collective there. Im sure youve thought of it. Again, I wish I could grow in Maui.
Happy Holidays Chronic!

:rofl:
maybe one day youll get there if you really want to
maui is too touristy and expensive almost like my island Oahu
as far as the spelling no big deal its the thought that counts but if your curious its Mele Kalike Maka just one l :thumb:

:thumb:

Don't mind me I'm just stalking Broke Ass...:passitleft: High Cronic...:circle-of-love:

No Worries Sistah D Thanks for stalking him in here nice to see you passing through :thumb:

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:Yeah, I'm noticing that:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

:rofl:

Mele Kalikimaka I hope it is translated correctly Merry Christmas

Same to you SIstah and a Happy New year :thumb:
I been really busy trying to get my second bathroom done its why I haven't updated like I should have but ill get it up this week for sure :thumb:

Maybe CHH won a few million and isn't doing a second bath anymore.. Maybe he's working on a 150X300' Greenhouse up the hills.. Maybe???? That wood sweet. Hopefully you enjoyed yourself on the trip. Can't wait to hear how it went... Keepem Green

You need someone do your tile Chronic? Ive flown a few times there for work :)
How was Vegas??????

well I'm gonna start the wall tile for the tub on Thursday
I haven't been posting cause I really have just been trying to finish the bathroom ill throw a couple pics in with a couple of the potted plants to go out next but I do have a ton of pics to post and I will tomorrow I'm gonna take a break tomorrow just do a little punch list on the trim where I don't like it. bathroom is nopt gonna be 100 percent till the old bathroom is fixed and the temporary door is removed and put in its permanent place going into the bedroom. on another note vegas is in march so I'm still waiting :rofl:

Maybe CHH won a few million and isn't doing a second bath anymore.. Maybe he's working on a 150X300' Greenhouse up the hills.. Maybe???? That wood sweet. Hopefully you enjoyed yourself on the trip. Can't wait to hear how it went... Keepem Green

hasn't went yet still got a couple months to go :rofl:
I may get something going somewhere only time and things going right will tell :thumb:

It might be difficult to find someone in Hawaii knows Tile. :) If so let me know! :)
The Hawaii Mason Union, God Bless them, sent me a letter saying I have 14k in Annuity that I can get with no penalty because of my disability. I just might take them up on that.
The 420 convention in Vegas is in March? Vegas is an 8hr drive one way for me. Maybe I will go too. Bring back my Vegas memories!
Great Day Chronic!
Aloha

its a cannabis cup march 6th and 7th I believe they do have a website so you can check there
so yea I do have my pics uploaded and I'm gonna start my post

dec 4

20161204_153340.jpg

20161204_153349.jpg

20161204_153356.jpg

20161204_153401.jpg

20161204_153420.jpg

20161204_155456.jpg

20161204_155501.jpg

these was going to be next to go out but got too big and I needed the space to work on the bathroom as you will see in later pics

12/25/16 outdoor

20161225_125546.jpg

20161225_125627.jpg

20161225_125707.jpg

20161225_125718.jpg

20161225_125723.jpg

20161225_125729.jpg

20161225_125733.jpg

20161225_125738.jpg

20161225_125744.jpg

20161225_125750.jpg

20161225_125757.jpg

20161225_125802.jpg

20161225_125810.jpg

20161225_125820.jpg

20161225_125825.jpg

20161225_125831.jpg

ok I'm gonna take a break ill finish the rest of my posting later this eve tonight or some thing

Back
Top Bottom