Emmie's Organic NYC Diesel, August 2020

Be sure to let us know how that one turns out!
Will do, I will definitely b starting a journal for that one, I’m pretty excited.a friend of mine just harvested some strawberry cough, and it is a stain I used to get from someone like 15-20 years ago but didn’t kno what it was till he gave me some a couple weeks ago, blew my mind when I smelled it, that is unmistakably delicious

Just came in the mail, so it really makes me sound like a noob but this it the first seeds I’ve gotten in fancy packaging lol I have been buying singles

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 43
Bloom, Day 39 of 84
So Ms. Diesel is still not even halfway done, but she is sure packing them on. Compare this bud development to a typical indica dominant hybrid at the end of the 4th week, at it's halfway done point.
Diesel is clearly a major producer and really loves the @GeoFlora Nutrients as already the buds are becoming very impressive for their age. Looking at a harvest around the week before Christmas, here she is today being very happy and quite stunning for a middle of bloom plant:

DSCF8696.JPG
DSCF8698.JPG
DSCF8697.JPG

Bloom, Day 51 of 84

Sorry for the lack of updates, but this long runner moves very slowly and not much change could be seen other than her colorful self getting bigger and stronger. She was always my troublemaker in the room, my canary who first alerted me that there was a problem. She also has responded well to the recent addition of calmag into their watering regime and now she seems to have no complaints at all. She loves her @GeoFlora Nutrients and for the last 10 days or so she has been under the MarsHydro SP-3000 and she is loving that too.

Some people say this is some of the strongest pot they have ever smoked. We are going to see, in about a month. For tonight, please enjoy these beautiful flowers!

DSCF8769.JPG
DSCF8768.JPG
DSCF8767.JPG

she looks like she can. Well done Emmie! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom