Paradise Diesel

so i cut them down today..i need to put them in my shed to dry because they stink, but its gonna be like 80f in there. will that be ok for them to dry, or will it hurt their potency?

tall pheno wet weight is 120-121 grams..so thats ~30 grams dry..holy shit. i got an ounce off that one tall plant..12/12 from seed :thumb:

the short pheno weighs in at 76 grams wet..so like 19 grams dry

..for a total of 45-50 grams dry!

2013-04-08_19-16-18_565.jpg

2013-04-08_19-16-14_921.jpg

the biggest nug weighs 59 grams wet, so ~14.75 grams dry!

THANKS FOR EVERYONES HELP AND SUPPORT! :thanks:

i think i gotta do it..i mean im leaving em there in the better environment in the basement next to air purifer for now.. but it does NOTHING lol. they have to go outside.

im zooted off some isohash that i slaved my ass to get off a plate i felt like a crack head cutting up lines haha. it was cool when i finally got to that shiny sand texture though i never seen hash before..real nice but i need to be more zooted!

also they are different shades. you can tell the plants apart. which was more mature, or why is that?

thanks man..i really didnt think i was gonna get an ounce from that plant..i was aiming for a quarter each haha. i wish i had two of the tall ones! 2 ozs woulda been awesome.

i think i gotta do it..i mean im leaving em there in the better environment in the basement next to air purifer for now.. but it does NOTHING lol. they have to go outside.

im zooted off some isohash that i slaved my ass to get off a plate i felt like a crack head cutting up lines haha. it was cool when i finally got to that shiny sand texture though i never seen hash before..real nice but i need to be more zooted!

also they are different shades. you can tell the plants apart. which was more mature, or why is that?

Please elaborate?

theyre just different shades of the same color. if you look in the box, you can tell the plants apart. does it mean anything?

here are the root balls. they got chopped up and went into my compost pile:

2013-04-09_13-58-32_223.jpg
2013-04-09_13-58-27_921.jpg

theyre just different shades of the same color. if you look in the box, you can tell the plants apart. does it mean anything?

here are the root balls. they got chopped up and went into my compost pile:

2013-04-09_13-58-32_223.jpg
2013-04-09_13-58-27_921.jpg

Those root balls look fine, that's about where mine are when they finish. + reps for being observant, it will serve you well in the future!

Those bugs look like they are eating the dead laves on your soil? Good microbes I think!
I think youre right. If theyre spring tails they help decompose soil.

For my compost pile i try and turn it once a day. After winter ill add some fungi powder to.get it.started.

believe it or not i already found one unuseble seed in my bud. i just smoked it (not the seed lol). its amazing. you can literally make a sticky ball of bud after you break it up and then put in a spoon. it was a grams worth and we caught 1 seed..shes still got like 2 grams of water in one piece that i been keeping track of on weight.

the seed just crushed when i pushed on it. does that mean plant wasnt mature, or what?

smells and tastes identical right now. strong skunk smell in the ambient room air, strong chemdawg smell up close when breaking down. tastes like both, bowl stayed lit. it was awesome. a little harsh, but didnt have me coughing at all. only the green hits tasted like the chem :)

its in like 60-70% humidity..it should stills it out yeah? i could just leave it out for some time i think shell just cure fine in there for now..i built an extraction fan lol skunk smell was killer
2013-04-13_00-21-16_491.jpg

it is! its weird its like that sticky styrofoam plastic ball material that you could mold? kinda like that right now. like i dont have to break it up, i just push it into a ball and it hits beautiful in a pipe! like a resin ball haha

I hear you ive been battling the weather but today isnt so humid out so the rh should have dropped a bit. Thanks for looking out mcloadie!

Back
Top Bottom