Master Kush

not really..just helping soil dry out..probably will harvest monday or something when rain stops? its really a crap shoot at this point shes still growing no matter what i tell myself..problem is, it cant stay under the light till the mornings, it STINKS my floor up, and my parents sleep up here. it has to go to the basement before i go to sleep.

the cannabutter

2013-05-11_01-10-48_71.jpg
2013-05-11_01-10-59_134.jpg

LOL vick you are too funny!

i tried that cannabutter straight, and it didnt really have much of an effect. i made brownies and it didnt really have much of an effect either. i should have made some hash.

on a good note, i harvested the master kush tonight! it went pretty smoothly. i put the entire thing on the scale, stem and all and the scale bounced around 150 grams wet, with all that stem. im guessing 30 grams dry on the low end without stem? what do you guys think!?

the plant was rootbound, but not too badly. the soil smelt great. i need to use gallon containers from now on so its easier to feed and water properly. i wish i trained this plant a bit. i think i would have increased my yield. dont get me wrong, im happy with an ounce for 12 weeks of work from seed.

2013-05-13_22-57-52_863.jpg
2013-05-13_22-54-50_816.jpg
2013-05-13_22-55-52_911.jpg
2013-05-13_22-59-08_668.jpg
2013-05-13_23-11-59_858.jpg
2013-05-13_23-16-58_266.jpg
2013-05-13_23-17-03_616.jpg

cnd420, thank you for riding this one out with me. i think shell be over an oz as well, but not by much. i was aiming for 2 oz, but oh well. i hope shes a good smoke. well find out in a couple days :)

Congratulations bmeat, those looks like some great buds. I can't wait to see some dried pics and hear how it smokes in a few weeks!

Sorry to hear the canna butter didn't work out. I have put trim in everclear and made a tincture that way and it works. Just fill a shot glass packed full of trim then fill it with very high proof alcohol and let it steep for 30 minutes or more, agitating sometimes, remove the leaves and drink.

up to 18" under a 150 watt hid light, with little to no veg. i will be training all my plants next season cause it really increases the yield when more than one flower sight thinks its boss.

LOL dont worry. next run train well and dont cut too much! i know things come up like mites and acidents but still. dont prune too much, just enough depending on how long youre vegging for. i would love to have 4 weeks of veg and a big light, i would have some proper girls lol. still learning my soil.

think, those plants you got in the back right of your last pic and center in journal were big, id say an ounce each at least..each other one i counted as half ounce the cut ones and i think you had one baby prob like 1/4 ounce

i tried to smoke my master kush, but its still wet. putting some in the grow room so i can hopefully medicate tomorrow.

really good mix of cloudy and amber
2013-05-16_02-36-46_577.jpg

You're really anxious to smoke that thing eh?
Just wondering what you medicate for?
Is it you're in desperate need of relief?
Or just jones'ing to get high?

I always sample my buds. It's mine, I spent a lot of time waiting for it and I want to try some! :) Also, its nice to see how the effect, smell and taste evolve as the cure progresses.

Back
Top Bottom