Profits Master Kush Bloombox Hydro Grow

Is The Bloombox Worth The High Cost

• Total voters
:peace: You really can't go by days unless you have the same conditions as the breeder. I have some plants indoor that are on day 91 and will go at least another week or two. Make the judgment on the trics, not the calender. To keep short, start at 12/12, no veg time and then top. From there bend, bend and bend some more till all the budsites are almost level with the top. You'll have a sea of colas.

The pistals will darken in color I.e.. red in color, the calyxs will start to open and swell, some hairs will drop off. Check the Trichromes for the clarification of a Milky look or clear look or an red / cinnamon amber look as well.

just read threw your whole journal and am anxious to see if its worth it, looking good though for sure.

Anytime you grow some fine herb yourself and get to enjoy the fruit of your labour, it is well worth it.:peace:

~Alright guys well once again I didnt get around to updating pics and stuff due to my increasing lazyness and lack of will to get my ass off the couch but have decided today I shall not sit infront of the t.v lol so pics and updates are gauranteed around lunchtime. I am on week two of flushing now and yesterday was the start of the second week of flushing. Some of the nugs look like they will be done at the end of this week but there are a few that look to me the same as they did a month ago and I think I'm just gonna give up on them I dunno I will show you what I'm talking
about in the updates~

I use to get my ass stuck in couchment (sort of like cment but more comfortable) so I turned off my cable; now I'm stuck in the internet.

to your poll.. high costs is an understatement. u get what u pay for though. i have read some reviews on other similar products, not so great..

okay to be fair this time it is not my fault I have taken all the pics I just cant seem to find my cord to connect my camera to the computer but its bound to turn up. There are some flowering spots one in particular that looks like it has like a month left that are just huge but I don't want to wait another month for just a couple plants instead of starting my next batch.

I found it!! lol Alright I know I have been seriously slacking so here are alot of pics for all you guys! Here are some of the buds that are done I will be harvesting @ the end of the week after giving them some darkness!

Done_1.jpg

Done_2.jpg

Done_3.jpg

Done_4.jpg

Done_5.jpg

Done_6.jpg

Done_7.jpg

Done_8.jpg

NICE profit! im just realizing how "easy" it is to let picuture posts get procrastined (now that ive done it)...hehe

do you remember how long in days it was from when you placed the seeds in the 1" rock wool till they started to sprout like in your first pictures?

thanks!

Here are some more: These First Three are all shots of big undeveloped buds that have looked like this for quite some time and I would say have about a month left and I am abandoning them, possibly trying to transplant them to soil and put them outside but I am not waiting a month for them in the Bloombox I want to start my next grow and do scrog.
Un-Developed_1.jpg

Un-Developed_2.jpg

Un-Developed_3.jpg

And Here are pictures of my clones @ four weeks. Some are a lot bigger then the others but I have 11 healthy girls and I only need 9 so we will see. I'm thinking of putting my current mom outside and taking one of the clones as the new mom we shall see. How early can you top clones grow support? some of these ladies I'd like to already!
Clones_Week_3_1_.jpg

Clones_Week_3_3_.jpg

Clones_Week_4_2_.jpg

Clones_Week_3_4_.jpg

Looking very nice Profit! kudos

looking good Profit... How is the bloombox doing at hiding the smell? would you say it is stealth?

Thanks
noob420

He shouldnt have any problems with smell at all with his first grow..the carbon filters are the cats ass..they last for about a year and then u should replace it or refill it...

He shouldnt have any problems with smell at all with his first grow..the carbon filters are the cats ass..they last for about a year and then u should replace it or refill it...

Actually... It's my first grow with the bloombox and they didn't even have started to produce buds yet and when I enter my appartment there's a SLIGHT skunky smell.
As for stealth, forget it ;)
Looks nice, but no way in hell my parents are entering the room

Back
Top Bottom