Master Kush porch grow

no i chopped and hung that one it is curing now. hung for the last 5 days and its dry. i trimmed it and put it in a jar. it came back a little the nugs are nice but small and it stinks some. im going to cure it for a while before i smoke test it. that one is the strong one that started behind and was small and came back big time was checking it out again last night its going to be bomb. its probably got another week before i hack it

thanks. She has sprouted out the top like an inch and a half. I dont know if it is reveging but the crystals double in numbers every day. i loaded photos this morning on this frigin laptop but now thier gone. ill photo the stinky littly bitch in the morning again. got to check the growth again she gets taller every day
Im excited. I put the deposit down on the building for the collective today!! Should be opening the doors mid july. Its in-between the 405 and the 5 freeways right off the 55. I hope we can help all those who really need a good caregiver.

thanks boss it should be good. We plan to help in other ways for patients. Such as free delivery for wheelchair patients. Getting grocerys or mowing lawns for patients who have a hard time getting around. Plus much more for your money.. I still think everyone is overcharging and just trying to make big business. Its not about that. At least for me.

Fed the little girl this morning she was smelling soooo kind. Has alot of new growth. I think she is either reveging or is stretching big time. Thanks for all the kind words.

Can't wait to see the finished productm, everything looks good

+reps for starting a compassion club and helping those in need of an extremely helpful and valuable plant

so heres a look at all the new growth. Also i smoke tested the other one and took two nice siz bong rips and fell asleep on the couch during dinner. was really frigin heavy. Took two more rips after dinner and watched some tube. was nice. but a really heavy body high. put the rest back in the jar for a while
cant wait to smoke this one.... think it might be a little better.

0057.JPG

0066.JPG

0074.JPG

0084.JPG

0096.JPG

0115.JPG

such a crazy looking plant!

I think so too, Bubba. So what do you do? Maybe take her inside under some intense CFLs so she can finish out on 12/12?

im going to leave it in the sun and let it finish out the summer i guess. no hurry. It looks like a new cone is going to grow on top of the other cone..... no complaints here. she keeps getting fatter and still really stinky too...... especiallly on a hot afternoon wind blows right in the front door it smeels delightful.

i bet shes been lovin the heat wave we've been having! i know my ladies are. And were still waiting for some bud pics!

Back
Top Bottom