Master Kush porch grow

While visiting a close friend, he had showed me his grow room, pretty much half of the garage. He had too many ladies for the room so i adopted these two. I originally planned an indoor grow which is still soon to come but i couldnt pass on them. I was offered more but took only what I could fit on the porch in the space i have outdoors.
Anyways, I plan to move them first to 1 gal containers using Fox Farm outdoor program for nutrients and soil. Later move to 3gal then 4gal deep if necc. They are from a beautiful Master Kush mother. They are rooting and im keeping them in as much light as possible right now. They had a few browning leaves i believe is from too much water. I hope for the best ill keep photos of the girls progress. Any and all help would be appriciated.:bongrip:

ladies3.jpg
ladies1.jpg

If I may, please let me step in...Im very familiar with clones, and those have definately rooted. You can see the new growth like crazy on the right plant in the bottom shot, but the one on the left seems to be a little behind, but rooted as well. You definately should get some Nitrogen to those plants the next time you water. What nutes are you using?

Do you know what kind of soil they are in now?
Are these going to be outside plants all the way till fall? Cause if they are, you should probably get them in at least 5 gallon pots, probably more if you want them to grow to their full ability.

Its in fox dirt right now and i plan to use it as well. Im using big bloom and I also have grow big for veg and tiger bloom for later. At this point I plan to keep them outside for the duration. I want to start an indoor grow, but am not ready at this point. May be soon but not sure. Probably will get new clones or something for that.

No need to get new clones to grow inside...you can bring a plant inside, but its gotta be done gradually, like 2 hours a day for a couple of days, then 4 hours a day, then 6, till you get up till like 12 hrs then it can just stay inside all 18 with lights on. Hope that made sense, but it is possible.

Are you using the Ocean Forest soil...If not you might want to start adding 1/2 tsp grow big for a watering, since the big bloom does not have any(hardly any) nitrogen. Good goin though!

With the Ocean Forrest soil you wont need to give grow big for a couple of weeks...you can use big bloom to give earthworm castings and bat guano to your plants, it hardly has any nutes in it. Mycorrhizae is good for the soil for root development i think, so it cant hurt. Correct me if I am wrong though!

My first grow was Dutch Passion MasterKush, brings back fond memories

No need to get new clones to grow inside...you can bring a plant inside, but its gotta be done gradually, like 2 hours a day for a couple of days, then 4 hours a day, then 6, till you get up till like 12 hrs then it can just stay inside all 18 with lights on. Hope that made sense, but it is possible.

Are you using the Ocean Forest soil...If not you might want to start adding 1/2 tsp grow big for a watering, since the big bloom does not have any(hardly any) nitrogen. Good goin though!

That's backwards...lol You don't have to harden a plant to acclimate it to indoors from outdoors. Indoors is a gentler set up and the plant will not skip a beat as long as you provide all the elements it needs. Outdoors is a harsher environment with tons of more lumens from the sun so you have to harden plants to go from indoors to outdoors.

That's backwards...lol You don't have to harden a plant to acclimate it to indoors from outdoors. Indoors is a gentler set up and the plant will not skip a beat as long as you provide all the elements it needs. Outdoors is a harsher environment with tons of more lumens from the sun so you have to harden plants to go from indoors to outdoors.

Thanks for clarifying that for me, I guess thats what I knew and thought it would work both ways...it makes sense for sure, just stick the plants inside!

are the mites very obvious to see cause my plants look clean right now but i never had a bug problem. they are up on a balcony right now not near other vegetation other than some plumerias. My old lady has a jones for those, grew up on the island.

Back
Top Bottom