Master Kush

i like to get high but i also have crohns disease and what they call chronic druj instability, which deals with the wrist. smoking flower takes a lot of my physical pain away when im not thinking too much. ive noticed that its a MUCH better more broad high if you let the plant collect ambers.

me and my friend smoked it last night. its a very, VERY strong smoke. the smell is sweet, not citrusy like chemdawg but more of a mild, earthy sweet smell. it actually masks the skunk that its crossed with..i guess the kush is just that strong.

ive smoked about 3 grams of it already, and i have more cut for tonight. i would have liked to let this plant grow another week, but i was dry. now that i have bud, i can let my thc bomb and diesel #2 mature fully! diesel takes a long time to bloom. itll be 10 weeks in this tuesday and its still growing rapidly.

diesel takes 10+ weeks from first pistil sighting, master kush takes 9-10 weeks from pistil sighting and thc bomb is only gonna take 8 weeks from pistil. very fast plant indeed.

from now on i will let my plants collect ~20% ambers. at that point all pistils should be orange, and all pistil growth should almost stop. you still get that head trip becuase the plant is always putting out new clear trichs, there are a lot of cloudy trichs and then theres that ~20% ambers, to add in a narcotic effect on top of the trip.

I always sample my buds. It's mine, I spent a lot of time waiting for it and I want to try some! :) Also, its nice to see how the effect, smell and taste evolve as the cure progresses.
Im with you here man it helps my pain too which is a constant issue but mostly I just like to smoke lol and after spending several months working on my garden im anxious to taste the fruit cant help it lol

just about ready to cure after 9 days drying. i smoked through about 7 grams already LOL noo

2013-05-22_00-09-43_842.jpg

2013-05-21_14-43-51_621.jpg
2013-05-21_14-49-32_375.jpg
2013-05-21_14-49-27_37.jpg
2013-05-21_14-46-00_861.jpg
2013-05-21_14-45-52_282.jpg
2013-05-21_14-45-41_209.jpg
2013-05-21_14-45-33_584.jpg
2013-05-21_14-45-28_878.jpg
2013-05-21_14-44-00_799.jpg
2013-05-21_14-43-54_620.jpg

just cut the rest off the stem. if i kept track correctly i cropped ~31 grams dry, no stem weight. ~14 grams is gone from the picture becuase it has been set to flame haha.

2013-05-23_12-49-19_848.jpg

Nice little harvest bro!
nugs look delicious!
:thumb:

And your tomato plant grew like 2 feet in a week!!
I guess they didn't mind the transplant.
lol

thanks vick! that tomato plant is an older one. i wish i could grow a plant THAT fast, haha.

heres a little smoke report: the smell and taste are identical. up close you smell the hindu kush, its a very light, earthy sweet smell and taste (compared to diesels chemd at least.) if the nug is just chillin in the room, and you enter the room you will smell a skunk from miles away.

while breaking up and smoking, the hindu kush is the loudest, but the skunk does come through a bit as a skunky/cheesy smell and taste, which i love.

the high is incredible. it is more intense than my first diesel harvest. i think this is only becuase i let the master kushs flowers mature a bit longer than i did for my first grow. i waited until almost all hairs were orange. the bud takes you on a trip for a couple hours, and then lets you down softly. no burnt out feeling at all.

my only complaint is that the smoke is kind of harsh, and im not sure why. i ran full organics for this one, and i flushed well. does this change after curing for a couple weeks? should i take the remaining flowers out the jar and let them dry longer?

thanks to everyone who participated!

ps, i cant wait for diesel #2. im letting her mature fully this time around, hoping shell be done 12 weeks from pistil. i know shes going to be even stronger than this master kush. thc bomb will also be left to mature fully. they say her thc reading is through the roof as well, on the same level as diesel.

bought a pepper sprout today and flower seeds for my mom today -_- we had four nice perianuals (or whatever) and we put them back and got seeds. i think i made a mistake. they say they take forever to germ and bloom. fuck. i hate little flowers. the seeds are like like grains of salt..

the jalapeno sprout is looking might fine tho! they even gave me a cow shit pot that i just put in my soil :high-five:LOL

zooted off that mountain skunk

one of my burpee packets said pre chill seeds for better germ rates..hmm comin out that frost thawing out?

Hows it goin i no this thread is a few yrs old ive just ordered the master kush seeds just wonderin was there anythin id need to no about her or anythin thanks

Back
Top Bottom