Bassman's 6th - RDWC - Hi-Defoliation Martian & Master Kush

Re: Bassman's 6th - Blue Planet Nutrients - RDWC - Hi-Defoliation Martian & Master Ku

hey mate

alzheimers is terrible and i truely hope ur mom can get some relief. I guess she prob is unawares but i too have first hand experience and its not an easy ailment to life with or live around. Im pleased ur drink has given some help.

Plants looking good. Can i ship seeds to usa leagally? i'll ship u some A.M.S if u'd like to try it? im not clued up on what ailments it might help as i grow for stoners but i know its highly resinous. and packed with thc and cbd/cbn.

Re: Bassman's 6th - Blue Planet Nutrients - RDWC - Hi-Defoliation Martian & Master Ku

Nothing is technically legal to send cult. But we still order. Different forms of stealth used, but we getem.

Thanks for the thought man. I'm just thrilled to see her progress.

Hey bass was told that you live in the us too and had or might of ordered from a seed bank online. Im from arizona and tryn to find one is hard lol. If u can help.

Your grow looks good and hope your mom loves it!

So in the US your not allowed to order seeds online?

Got mine online and they arrived in a dvd case hehe sneaky!

Try the sponsors page here on 420mag. In fact, I just ordered 10 more Master Kush fem seeds yesterday. Didnt need them yet, but want to have everything lined up for later. Nirvana has always given me great service.

I ordered from Herbie's without any trouble. I also ordered from another seed bank, but I don't believe they are sponsors. Maybe because of their attitude? :winkyface:

Stick with a sponsor. We need them to keep this site going. :)

Thanks! Iv tryed nirvana and my card didnt got thur. I dont know if thats a good thing and i shouldnt use me card.(wasnt gonna be sent to my home or under my name) so im still trying and see if there are more out there.

Thanks guys

Well just to let you know, I just joined a day or 2 ago and the way I found this place was thru research of trying to learn just what you guys are teaching. So many thanks and my hats go off to you guys for sharing your gifts!

Hey bass

So heres my new room. buckets are laid out how i will use them but there is no main res bucket yet. Should that bucket be the same size as the others or not? The buckets i have are 27.5 litres so what size res bucket should i go with?

There will essentially be to rows or 8 with 3x600w hps per row or maybe 3x1000whps if i can figure out a way to get temps down.

2013-03-12_19_00_02.jpg

2013-03-12_18_24_12.jpg

2013-03-12_18_24_05.jpg

Theres a slightly larger gap in middle just so i can get some acces to plants. What do u think mate?

These will all run on same system.

Personally, having seen your grow methods, I would take 1 row out. Go with 12. Maybe give room dimensions so we could figure out some spacing. 60-70 cm would be a realistic goal for center to center. Now, I don't know if you gave space between buckets as 30 cm or that was center to center. So I guess we should clarify.

that is edge of bucket to edge of bucket. they quite large buckets. im just going off how i know ams grows in single buckets. it looks tighter than it actually is. so in my mind im thinking something like this but let me know ur thoughts. i can measure centre to centre if thats better tomorrow?

20130312_212616.jpg

it probably is 60-70cm centre to centre mate, infact side to side definately. up and down is touch more.

I'm just thinking here cult. Wouldn't it be much easier to go in one bucket and out one bucket? Like one long chain? Seems to me it would work the same and save some headache. As well I would go with a 60L Res or bigger, I know each bucket would have water in them so you would be mixing 100L a week or more.

It is a chain more or less. The pump returns thru the chiller then back to res. I like the layout. Just need to dial in the spacing I think and make sure there's room to get in there around the girls.

no mate, u mean like a snake yeah? the nutrient would be weaker by the the time it reached the last plant once the roots have established, the res can be the same size as other pots as it wont fill and drain but from the vids ive seen with undercurrent dwc the res was very slightly larger with very slightly more water to make gravity force water along pipes faster but the buckets dont overflow because the pump is pulling hard enough not to allow that. i just dont want to get it wrong as i can nly get to this place couple times per week. want to make sure it runs smooth from the start. be looking at about 250litres running through res. so res change each week cost around £125/$200 in veg and more in flower.

Hmmm. Maybe I should go back to the drawing board myself. I understand the idea fully but functionality on the other hand...

Back
Top Bottom