Paradise Diesel #2

thank you, and yeah..im working on proper feeding. its kind of hard with such small containers, but i can do better. first i let her get hungry, then i overfed her. gotta find that balance.

i wish i could mix a super soil that lasts an entire grow :scratchinghead:

thank you, and yeah..im working on proper feeding. its kind of hard with such small containers, but i can do better. first i let her get hungry, then i overfed her. gotta find that balance.

i wish i could mix a super soil that lasts an entire grow :scratchinghead:
Container size should not matter.
You still mix the ratio of nutes to water the same as if you were pouring into a 5 gal. pot.

Container size should not matter.
You still mix the ratio of nutes to water the same as if you were pouring into a 5 gal. pot.

trust me, its a lot more difficult. the roots use up the nutes a lot faster, but at the same time they dont like the shock of a heavy feeding.

trust me, its a lot more difficult. the roots use up the nutes a lot faster, but at the same time they dont like the shock of a heavy feeding.
Can you PLEASE explain to me, how the nute to water dilution ratio would vary according to pot size?
Do you know something that the nute companies are not telling us?
I'm a newb, so please explain if it's something that will help me.

the amount of nutrients that can be given to a plant is determined by its roots and their nutrient uptake without nutrient burning the plant, the nutrient dilution can not be increased beyond this. when using a small pot this limits the size of the plant grown by limiting its surface area for the roots to form and uptake nutrients, which stunts the plant and decreases total yield. when using a small pot size this limits the volume of nutrient mixture that can be given at any given time which in turn stuns the plants growth. the only exception to this rule is the 2 litter hempy pot growing system where plants are grown in a perlite mixture and hand watered every day, where a small amount of water is kept in the bottom of the reservoir that the roots reach down into.

the last of the acid/diesel :Namaste:
2013-06-27_13-30-44_574.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom