NYPD & More

thanks guys and will do cronic. here they are after their first 12 hour shift. they look pretty happy.

here's the link to my new journal: Head Seeds Casey Jones & More

IMG_20140305_110249449_HDR.jpg

watered tonight with fertilizer, 3/6. if I'm doing this right that took her a while to drink, about 5 days. the sprouts also got water and fertilizer. I have high expectations for the "babies" lol.

sup guys? 7 weeks in bloom today. I'm hoping two more weeks, but she might go three more.

IMG_20140309_132358527.jpg
IMG_20140309_135002352.jpg
IMG_20140309_134933832.jpg

She looks really nice man, wow 1O week flower sounds like a lot of time, but she does look like she could use a couple of more weeks of fatting up. bud looks dense

thanks! unfortunately most strains that I've grown take 9-10 weeks to bloom. this time around I plan to feed up until the last week or two, then I'm going to flush her back to back 2-3 times.

thanks! unfortunately most strains that I've grown take 9-10 weeks to bloom. this time around I plan to feed up until the last week or two, then I'm going to flush her back to back 2-3 times.

Nice Nice, hope she gets fat these final weeks. Any guess on the final weights??

me too dude, me too. no idea what I'll yield. take a guess. it better be over 20 grams or else I'll feel like I wasted my time this round. I didn't have the hanging cfl for most of this grow, so my new girl/s should be bigger and better.

I hope you get at least an Oz. but growing with cfl's is just not as rewarding "yield" as the HPS,MH, even leds… I use cfls too… and my space is minimum, I've failed so far to harvest an Oz dry…

all my buddies go at least 9 weeks of bloom. I forget what my quickest blooming strain was.

I wanted to get even more pics, but my phone died. sorry guys. I was going to water her, but I'm waiting one more day. maybe gonna do a little food mixed in tomorrow. :thumb:

unfortunately diesel always takes forever so I'm really hoping she's done by 9 weeks -_-

IMG_20140310_242331709.jpg
IMG_20140310_242355683.jpg

mine went just about 10 weeks bloom the soma nycd I just finished
your girl is looking good Br

thanks. she's starting to form those pyramid shaped flowers that I like :)

:morenutes:

thanks you two!

she just got a feeding tonight, monday night.

:morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom