Queen's Garden of Green

Just an update I guess....Got an email from Herbie's today, the package has gone out so I am hoping I will get it by Friday or Monday of next week. But I also have been blessed with more beans, all fems. I will have to decide on one to get started with until the auto gets here. It will be nice to do a comparison. Once started, no nutes needed for a few weeks should take me to the end of the month when I can get my hands on some OC. Hey Sinful, just thought I would ask which kind of OC do you use and can it be used with coco? My brick of coco came in the mail today, it should be more than enough to get me started. I hate that I have to order them one at a time so it can fit my mailbox or else I would have to trek to the post office because my mailman is too lazy to go up one flight of stairs to ring the bell.

With the next grow coming up, I have decided to try the GLR technique. So, the timer has been set to that, being that its an analog I can't seem to set it precisely but it seems to me off only by 10-15 minutes.Also while working with the timer, I have been checking to see what the temps have been like. With tent closed and no fan, the temp went up to 106 degrees. I was like wow. It is next to my window which I have had cracked, with that, the temps seem to be in the upper 80s but went as high as 91 once. Now I have to see how it goes with the window open, tent open and the big ass fan. I think I will germ one of the seeds tonight or tomorrow. Once I get a nice little root then I will close this journal and start another which will include the auto when it comes. I will only be working with two plants.

Cant wait your gracefully aging MAJESTY!
your new girls will grow nice this time they wont have all the drama to stress them :):cheer:

Gonna keep my indoor/outdoor experiments journal going for now...may start a new one with these other strains so I don't get too confused.;-) My MMMF strain in doing well as clones (6th gen), vegger (6th gen), and one in bloom (5th gen). I am looking forward to some new strains to 'speriment with.:peace::tokin:

i also use 2 x 12v computer fans, but what i did is use an old power pack that was only 9v, i wired the fans into this adapter by cutting the connecter off the adapter and joining the wires together, so i have got 2 12v fans running off a 9v phone charger type thing, i think the power pack is off an old house phone i had, but it works and my fans have been running every day since i started growing, im sure if i used a 12v adapter they would be a bit faster but their fast enough using just the 9v

I am unsure about the OC and coco, I have never used that combination. But since it is a low time release, it should not have any real problems.

As far as the heat issue, I would not worry about it to much, I've tested alot of strains over the years, and I never had a plant die because of heat. My Bio went through 45 days of mid to high 90*s and made it. I live in Vegas so heat is a constant battle.

The excitement is getting to me, what did you germ and when ??

Also excited about the new grow, can't wait to see you smoking your own stuff. :cheer: QueenTokeLove :cheer:

I am germing a pineapple chunk. Auto should be here next week so that may make them a week or so apart. I wanna have something for my birthday in January.

Hey there Queen! I am growing some autos now too after my grow got interrupted by my recent vacation. I wanted to have a qwick finnishing grow before I start growing regular plants again. Growing some Northern Lights Blue Auto. I hear it is good and is supposed to finnish from seed in 60 days.

I have to say you have a big fan in OMM! He really has a lot of good things to say about you. It is great to see you have a lot of friends here that really care about you!
:circle-of-love:

yeah what CF said

I am unsure about the OC and coco, I have never used that combination. But since it is a low time release, it should not have any real problems.As far as the heat issue, I would not worry about it to much, I've tested alot of strains over the years, and I never had a plant die because of heat. My Bio went through 45 days of mid to high 90*s and made it. I live in Vegas so heat is a constant battle.The excitement is getting to me, what did you germ and when ??Also excited about the new grow, can't wait to see you smoking your own stuff. :cheer: QueenTokeLove :cheer:

Ok, well I was just wondering, I don't wanna get the wrong kind and burn my plants. As for the temps, I was always told to keep it in the mid 80s. And if it hits 90 then it is too hot. That makes two of us about smoking my own stuff. I have sampled other stuff so now I know how it should look, burn, and taste.

Hey there Queen! I am growing some autos now too after my grow got interrupted by my recent vacation. I wanted to have a qwick finnishing grow before I start growing regular plants again. Growing some Northern Lights Blue Auto. I hear it is good and is supposed to finnish from seed in 60 days.

I have to say you have a big fan in OMM! He really has a lot of good things to say about you. It is great to see you have a lot of friends here that really care about you!
:circle-of-love:

How was the vacation? It sounds like you had a blast. I will look out for that auto, sounds nice. I am looking for strains that finish fast so that I can build my meds up. I am also contemplating getting another tent, not for the new grow because I am strickly doing just two plants. But I guess for in the future when I start doing more than one or two plants. Aww, that is nice that OMM had good things to say about me, it is appreciated and I have mad respect for OMM. I feel the same way about the friends I have made here. They have been great, always giving good advice and looking out for me. There are too many to name but it is much appreciated, believe that.

since we are on the topic of autos. i just want to bring up my sweet fastbud#2. today is now day 59. if i had grown under hps the entire time they would be done now i think.

i am more impressed than i was. if you check out my most recent update you can see them, thats pretty much all bud and sweet leaves now. no idea on a smoke report as yet but they are really fast and as each day passes im getting more relieved abouth the apparent yield.

Is that what its called? I am trying to keep a mental list of good autos to get. I have to get another hps light, mine blew. Not sure which kind to get since it came with bulbs.

Good to see you back in the saddle QTL! Get those boots out!!

I ordered some right before Sandy hit and they made it through even though; they were in NY the day Sandy hit. Like they said, rain, snow, etc the mail must go through.:thumb:
As you can see,the beans arrived and are the start of my New and Improved Indoor GrowGot my new tent ordered and I will be up and running VERY SOON:slide::tokin:

Back
Top Bottom