The Butcher's Slaughter (Breeding Journal)

hey butcher I got a question for you.

I'm blooming a 'feminised' Twilight, It sexed frmale, has pistils, but after the stretch it's forming full male flowers and cylaxes. I'm wondering if it's a hermie, or one of those semi-rare males with female flowers too. I want to find out so I can breed it accordingly. Have you ever seen a natural hermie with full male flowers on it?

thanx in advance for any info man!

Jason: sorry bout the late response.

As for your issue: with the femming process come the chance that hermi'n can happen. The STS does change the structure of the plant internally. With these changes comes the chances of hermies. Now you can let it pollinate itself and use as well as get viable seeds. However, your chances of producing a hermie is greater then normal. My suggestion is to just ax the hermie. Its better safe then sorry is what I say. But the final decision is up to you. :goodluck: brotha

Yes, I agree. I picked them off, and will give it a go, but if I see more than a couple more I'll scrap that plant. It's a shame, only seed I had of twilight, but hey. What can you do? I'm currious about this one though, never saw a female hermie with full on male flowers. Hmmm...

thanx for the input Butcher! Mucho GrassyAss!

How are your crosses doing bby the way, any new pics? I bet their doing nice by now, huh?

Butcher, This is badass bro...I can't believe I never saw this link in your sig before.

Great stuff man. I have TONS of reading to do. I just did a quick skim, and holy shit. Lots of good info. I have plenty to learn...I already have a headache. I wish it were easier.

I am on a bagseed mission to find the sativa I desire. I have numerous bagseeds from various places. Plus a mix of my own I plan on breeding into the line. I hope I can come up with something. Thanks to this thread, many will benefit!!

-Go

Hey guys,

sorry I haven't updated this in a while had some issues with move. But thats all good now got new beans getting ready to go and we WILL have the fun going. Its a log process, so I hope your ready for the long haul. But I never intend on finishing this journal, IT WILL GO FOREVER. New crosses and any new breeding info I can get my hands on will be posted here. If you EVER have any questions be sure to post, even if you find out the answer, that way anyone who wants to recreate a strain or just do research on breeding can find it here. :ganjamon:

I got my list, trust me brother, I got the list well detailed. We are still in a country in which we can't discuss buying, selling, trading or sending Cannabis Seeds, so unfortunately I can't say who and what they will be getting, but as long as it's in a Medical Marijuana state, and they are licensed, then all is good & they will be getting them once they are available. ;)

*Just a heads up on whats going on, I just started some new beans for this thread. They are Double Kush, Sour Kush, Purple Mist and Purple Reign. Male or female how ever they come out, between the strains we have in the Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher and the males that will pop out here. Hope your ready for some serious new strains. I cant wait to cross these babies.

Keep in mind I did have some going, unfortunately do to uncontrollable circumstances, they moved on :rip: But have no fear I got more of those crosses a brewing. The main goal for those crosses were to keep the quick showing of sex, which in fact did happen within the first couple nodes. So wish me :goodluck:, cause either way we're going to have one hell of a Cannabis Orgy :rofl: going on. I will not mention the intended crosses until the plants are going strong.

Theres one thing that I can say THEY ARE GOING TO BE INSANE !!!
:ganjamon:

U got this fan excited! Hard to beat watching new strains grow up, I'll be watching and learning closely, I figure another couple weeks before I plant a batch of homegrown seeds myself. Sorry to hear about your losses.

Hey matanuska valley- what is your take on the "bobo" strain? I'm assuming u are familiar with it, but I could be wrong.

Ok so now its about time to get things back in order here. I had a situation (((POP))) up that forced the down time. Its all done and over with now and its time to get everything back in place.

So allot has gone on, new crosses and a ton of work. New homes for the cuts, but after a long debate in my head..yes my own head..:rofl: I think its best to work on just one for now. I will still update my cross the Black Mist and how it does. As that is one that was originally here in this journal. But with the addition of a new cross, this cross is HashPlant x MK Ultra. The name is being worked out between a friend and I. Soon enough though. Picts will come soon..this time they will..:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom