Vchild's Hydro Bad Azz Kush Grow Journal, 2017

vchild01

Bad Azz Kush is a strain which was created by breeding a true Indica which is rich in history dating back to 98 in Los Angeles. Bad Azz originally started life from specially selected breeding by our friends in L.A. over years of careful and persistent work. By crossing the Original OG with Afghan Kush and from there crossing it with Urkel

1000 MH for Veg
1000 HPS for bloom
90x48x48 room size
AN Sensi Boom a and b
voodoo juice
b52

just placed germinated seed into medium. I will show her first picture when she breaks though. For now here is a stock Picture

bak_1wk.JPG

1 week since germination. Strong little plant. Fed for first time

sensi grow A B 20 ml
voodoo juice 10 ml

I have one I just placed into flower two days ago. I only gave her a short growth period of about 14- 21 days since it germed. I just want to test out the pheno before I run a bigger clone of it.

IT is no more. The Bad Azz Kush is very weak I think. I moved her from germ/seedling to the veg room and withing 2 days it wilted and died. Maybe I gave her too much light. From 100 w cfl to 1000w MH. Either way it went through the same process as the white widow plants and they survived. When I moved her she was apx 3" tall with roots about 4" below rockwool cube. I came down one morning and it had wilted and folded over leaves bone dry. Im trying to save as roots are still growing but not optimistic.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated!!!!

Next Up Jack Herer

IT is no more. The Bad Azz Kush is very weak I think. I moved her from germ/seedling to the veg room and withing 2 days it wilted and died. Maybe I gave her too much light. From 100 w cfl to 1000w MH. Either way it went through the same process as the white widow plants and they survived. When I moved her she was apx 3" tall with roots about 4" below rockwool cube. I came down one morning and it had wilted and folded over leaves bone dry. Im trying to save as roots are still growing but not optimistic.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated!!!!

Next Up Jack Herer

Mine is a very slow bloomer. 19 days into the light flip I"m just starting to see preflowers form. Where you able to save yours.

Total rip off, stay away from this strain, you will not get what they claim, Barneys "gangsta rapper crew" chucked pollen on a plant did a large grow and then presented the pick of the litter as the standard. This was a very weak growing strain.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom