OG Kush Hydro Grow!

Has anyone ever let the trichs get 100% milky amber? Im thinking about doing that for this harvest. Comments Please.

Day 86/ wk 12:

The ladies are filling out nicely. Hopefully by next week it will be time to harvest this amazing strain. I took a few samples as the weeks go by and she is getting stronger and stronger. The taste is just superb, and the effect is almost where I want it. As soon as I took a yank, the eye lids started to shut slowly...Nice white ashes when she burns. Good sign from a strain thats not at peak ripeness yet, cant wait for the finale.

IMAG05316.jpg
IMAG05302.jpg

Quick Update:

I am getting alittle worried now becuz the trichs are not turning creamy amber like I would like, but they are all cloudy. I know I stated earlier that the trichs were "half clear half amber". Turns out my scope had had resin stuck on half of the lense which had turn brown...wow! Therefore I thought I was farther along (things never go as planned). I have not been ph'n the water these past 2wks so I think Im gonna start asap. Hopefully things will move along...lesson learned lol

Here is a shot of the ladies. Trichs are finally turning creamy amber (5% so far):woohoo:. Another week or so and it should time to harvest this bute.
IMAG05324.jpg

Total wet weight is 2lb 8oz, so I figure I should end up with about 8oz after its all said and done. Pretty decent yield for OG kush IMHO. Here are a few shots.

Back
Top Bottom