Smokey1507 1st Soil - CFL Grow

Re: Smokey1507 1st soil,CFL grow

thanks man..dont know which is best i supose it will be vertical until i get a reflector then it will be horizontal.... what do u think ??:roorrip:

how do i check that just for reference like do u mean will it turn on vertically & horizontally ? ... upinsmoke yeah cant wait to set it up. have to wait for the delivery which will take a week :( lol

frigin hope i get a nice toke of the northrn lights :)

Hey man.how are things going?I've been busy, havn't had time to check in...

Seems this journal has stagnated! :-(

Post up some pics new smokey!would like to see how your plant is doing...

Sorry people just been busy and havent been online for a while... the nl is good !! will be putting pics on soon :) its 2 1/2 weeks into flower under the 150w hps

here is a few pics :)
Photo0179.jpg

Photo01783.jpg

Photo01502.jpg
Photo01811.jpg
Photo01823.jpg
Photo01671.jpg
Photo01691.jpg
150wlight.jpg

Well man still havent got round to getting a thermometer yet its on my list with other things :( i need to get some bloom a mh bulb for the next two seedling about to sprout and i just checked on the plant after abit of a trim the other day (to expose some bud sites) but noticed some top leaves going yellow ! think it might be because either its too young and i forced it into flower, no 6500k bulb because i accidently cracked the 125w bulb ;( and no bloom nutes just using the grow so im kind near the end of the grow i think my patients have nearly ran out .......... i looked up the 150w venture hps bulb and the colour speck says it a 2000k ... can a plant flower under that spec??? anyway i will put up pics in half hour ..

I don't understand how you can grow anything without knowing the basics. Temperature is a basic thing you need to know. I don't understand why a thermometer has to be on anyone's WISH LIST! You can go and buy a digital thermometer/hygrometer combo for around $10. If you can't afford that you should not be growing.

What youve been doing has been working so far, keep up the good work, and watch out for that dreaded powder mold. You'll know it if it starts to come.

around 3 weekis into flower..

can someone close this thread

will be back once i have got more stuff :)

c you all soon...

HI smokey1507
Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom