Our First Grow (CFL) Brainstorm & Lemon Skunk

Here are a few more baby bud pics....
5183135857_4e603da2f7_b.jpg

5183738498_18e849f566_b.jpg

Looks great. Leaves all look very healthy and rich with nutrients. My only suggestion is if you are planning on using CFL's still I would start to LST or ScrOG them, it will be a much more efficient use of your space and you will yield more grams/watt (g/w). Keep it up!

Looks great. Leaves all look very healthy and rich with nutrients. My only suggestion is if you are planning on using CFL's still I would start to LST or ScrOG them, it will be a much more efficient use of your space and you will yield more grams/watt (g/w). Keep it up!

hey brett2themax thanks man. after a little research we are going to try to LST some sour cream after we get some free space. thanks again man :ganjamon:

No problem, check out my grow and see how extreme you can get with LST, some skewers and twist ties work really well, you can flatten he plant out over the entire bucket and you end up with a bush.

Here are some pics.
IMG00216-20101011-2328.jpg

This is how she is right now. You don't have to let them get as big.
IMG00293-20101130-1719.jpg

I have topped a plant every time 2 nodes have grown on a branch, its quite literally the most aggressive form of topping I could think of. Every time each branch grows 2 nodes I top it. So you can top as much as you want. If you do it now you should, speaking from my own experiences, see a rapid development in lower growth. This rapid development in lower growth is what we want to make our plants bushy. Think of taking a cut off the top big enough to clone, then you can get more plants too!

Looking pretty solid so far. Wait as long as you can to harvest that bagseed, I don't think its going to be done anywhere around 60 days. I generally ripen up closer to 70 days with a lot of my hybrid strains. Being bag seed you don't know when it is prime harvest conditions so its going to be tough to judge. But remember the longer you let it go the fatter the nugs will get. The plant looks pretty sativa. My first grow, after looking back on it, should have been harvested around 80 or 90 days. I've heard of people flowering pure Haze plants for 6 months. I don't know when you plan on harvesting those bagseed, this is just a little information for you to think about when the time comes.

Back
Top Bottom