Tnoldons Indoor Lemon Skunk Grow (Poor Man's Grow)

Alright so this will be one of my last updates. I hope you all have enjoyed my crazy grow from a worried newb, to a more confident amateur lol. Its been a blast and a great experience.

I can say I got a decent amount. Overall I got not much from the Ak-48 but she was pulled a lot earlier then the lemon skunk. The lemon skunk on the other hand has given me a good amount.

Ok so here is the info on the Ak-48. Not to much bud but she smells amazing. almost like a fruit punch type of smell. She dried in about 8 days. Not sure if this is a good thing or not but she is very dry, she crumbles if you squeeze the bud just a little.

Next is the lemon skunk. Very strong oder, kinda a pine smell and a slight hint of fruit. EXTREMELY sticky buds, she has very dense dry buds, and I'm guessing from the smell and the stickiness she might be a very strong plant. Overall i got a good amount of bud from her and was very happy.

Smoke report coming soon :) Now for some pictures!!

Ak-48:
ak-bud3.jpg

Ak-bud.jpg

ak-bud21.jpg

AK-jar.jpg

Lemon Skunk:
AK-lighter.jpg

lemon-bud2.jpg

lemon110.jpg

Lemon-jar.jpg

Collection of all the trim:
leaves7.jpg

Group Shot:
All30.jpg

Nice buddage! You did good! Cant wait for the smoke report!!

Thanks Tmac! And thank you for all your help! You helped me get them to harvest! I should have a smoke report by this weekend :)

Nice harvest Tn! Next grow will be better, they always are. :bravo:

Thanks Blue! I want to thank you for all your help, I'm very happy with this grow considering in the begingin I didn't think I'd get this far. And I got a lot more then I thought I would. Hope you join in on my next grow! I'm thinking about going all sativa mostly haze plants.

Stash is looking pretty decent, Congrats my
man!

Thanks bro! And thAnks for your help, I'm happy with how it turned out and think I got a good amount for a small grow.

I want to thank everyone who has helped me and thanks 420mag for bring people together for a good cause :)

Tnoldon, my man! I remember a time when you were thinking that you would never make it this far. Now look at what you have! Excellent job my friend. You now have the knowledge to grow yourself some killer smoke! Consider yourself addicted for life ... to growing that is!!

:goodjob: :peace:

Your grow was fun to follow Tn! Let us know when you start your next one.... until then we'll just be :tokin:

Thanks Blue, I'm glade you enjoyed it :slide: I'm going to be starting a new grow soon, I still have a california orange bud I never used I might start that soon until I get the rest of my seeds in.

Tnoldon, my man! I remember a time when you were thinking that you would never make it this far. Now look at what you have! Excellent job my friend. You now have the knowledge to grow yourself some killer smoke! Consider yourself addicted for life ... to growing that is!!

:goodjob: :peace:

Hey Smokey!! man its ben a crazy ride, it seems like just the other day I was asking you every question in the book or coming to you with plant problems haha. You really helped me out a ton, and I wouldn't have made it this far without you and help for everyone else!! I feel so confident now, I don't know everything, but i feel like I don't need to worry anymore and I have know doubts I'll make it to harvest from now on. And yeah I am addicted to growing!! its so fascinating to me, and the fact i grew it myself and know what is in it and where it came from just makes me happy:high-five:

you did it!!! congrats on the harvest. your next grow will be so much better. nothing is more valuable than experience.

Hey UM!!! Dude long time no see!! Thanks bro, I'm so psyched I made it to harvest. I hope you tune in for my next grow it will be coming up soon. I'm thinking of doing all sativa plants.

Ok so here is a smoke report from my good friend of mine. I have not smoked it myself, seeing as I really only smoke when I get sick haha I'm more of a medical user, but smoke on occasion when I'm in the mood.

"its kinda euphoric with a slight body high, mostly head high though. No vision clipping or anything weird. Its the kinda high that makes you happy and want to go do shit. Easily amused at everything and impossible to be bored

Tasted like a mix between lemons and carrot/earthly. Smelled real sweet burning kinda like fruity incense and was not harsh at all, smooth hits"

Ok so not sure what to do. But I'd like to add this journal as being COMPLETE!

Yeah I did it haha!!!! :slide:

High tnoldon

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Omg man this is awesome. well done on the grow!

Thanks bro :) I'm very happy how everything turned out for my first ever grow, I give big thanks to all the peeps out there who helped me along my grow journey and taught me a ton of stuff :)

High tnoldon

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Thanks :) I'm glad to be on here if it wasn't for all the very helpful people on here I would have never made it to harvest. I'm very grateful for 420magazine and for all the helpful and knowledgable people on here.

I have started a new grow thanks for asking :slide:

Everything is going well my friend and I'm excited to share my new grow with everyone!

Hey all just want you to know I have my new grow started and the plants are healthy and getting bigger everyday!! So come by and check it out. The link is in my signature :)

Take it easy everyone.

Back
Top Bottom