Tnoldons Indoor Lemon Skunk Grow (Poor Man's Grow)

hey tnoldon firstly the paranoia is not good!! i always found the place, people my mood and music affected my high? but ultimatly i dont smoke anything, now and again i might but when i did frequently at the end of that point in my life it was getting serious, so i stopped, for pain i used baked food, this caused no paranoia and no pain, pure bliss, i found bongs etc were no good spliffs and food = good good. Hope you find a work around.

Secondly the plant OD on nutes is savage! i've been their but the lemon skunk is such a strong plant just soak the hell out of it once and drain it so you can see half of that water come back through the bottom of the pot. good luck!

Sounds like an anxiety attack. They can be aweful.... Some bud can make you more anxious. What strain are you smoking right now? Have your blood pressure checked.

WARNING: I would not hang that rocklock up to dry anywhere near your ladies, they can still pop open and pollinate!!!!

Had a good holiday, hope you did too.

Yeah thats what it feels like, its horrible and I feel like I cant breathe. I know pot can't kill you but its still very scary ya know? I was smoking blue berry and it was good for a while and then I switched to something else unknown when the blue was gone. I like the happy high feeling and this stuff made me feel stoned as hell where I couldn't move had bad cotton mouth and was just not pleasant :(. And yeah I have high blood pressure, the doctor gave me medicine to take when I smoke so I don't black out.

And I've taken everyones advice and gotten ride of the rocklock! he is gone and the remains are in a box in a different room. And I had a great holiday glad to here yours went well also!

I use "Grandma's Molasses Unsulphured Original" from the Grocery store.

I've read that using too much can build up around the roots and lock out important nutes. Not sure if using it through the whole grow is bad, but usually I use it for the flower period and only during the last 2or 3 weeks, every other feeding @ 1 tbs/gallon.

I'm decided on the Fuji S1800:slide:

I would advice putting the male parts in a paper bag to dry, so no possible pollen sacks open.

The leaves is all I've used, and yes it works :slide:

Paranoia can be triggered by the early cut buds that have mostly cloudy trichomes, so try to get bud that has gotten to mostly amber, and Indicas are less likely to give that "speed" high. Also low doses, don't smoke a whole J to the head, take low dosages so you don't get that high, just get medicated. I would also get mentally ready for the ride, put on some nice low lights on and some Bob Marley.

Thanks for all the info bro! Yeah I smoked to that song and it actually made me feel real chill and all haha way to go Bob Marley! I still feel paranoid for the first half hour or so but once I get through that I'm pretty good to go. I also took your advice and took one small toke from my bubbler and it was enough to get me medicated so thanks for the advice it helped a lot.

I will be going to the store sometime this week and getting molasses and trying that out as well.

I cut down the rest of the rocklock and he is drying in a shoebox haha in a different room. Also I forgot to mention to everyone that the pollen sacks were cut off and stored in a medicine bottle incase I ever decide to use them.

Also do you have a recipe to make butter? I've never done it with leaves I've only ever used bud so I'm not sure how much leaves to use to butter ratio.

hey tnoldon firstly the paranoia is not good!! i always found the place, people my mood and music affected my high? but ultimatly i dont smoke anything, now and again i might but when i did frequently at the end of that point in my life it was getting serious, so i stopped, for pain i used baked food, this caused no paranoia and no pain, pure bliss, i found bongs etc were no good spliffs and food = good good. Hope you find a work around.

Secondly the plant OD on nutes is savage! i've been their but the lemon skunk is such a strong plant just soak the hell out of it once and drain it so you can see half of that water come back through the bottom of the pot. good luck!

Thanks for the help bro! Yeah I've tried eating it when I first made cookies but each cookie had a different does some were low others were way to high so now I avoid the edibles lol until I can control the dose better. I did notice I wasn't as paranoid though like you were saying it was just overwhelming haha.

Yeah it sucks I OD the plants with nutes haha. The lemon skunk has seemed to recover already though I did what you were saying and flushed her good a few times. She lost all her original leaves at the bottom but I think it had to do with what Smokey said with the leaves not getting any light and all.

Ok so after those million posts I just made, here is the final result of the killing of the rocklock. She was 22" inches tall when I measured her after taking off all the strings. The roots were all very healthy which I have pictures of also. And I took off the pollen sacks and stored them away. Also as far as the leaves go they are in a shoe box the bigger leaves are hanging the other leaves are at the bottom spread out.

Cut8.jpg

leaf20.jpg

Sacks1.jpg

dry1.jpg

roots114.jpg

roots213.jpg

Just wondering but when I'm drying the leaves do I still have to watch for mold? And is there a method to know if it's dried good enough or does it just have to be brittle to the touch? I'm sure when I get to harvesting the buds it's gonna be more complicated then drying some leaves.

Just a quick update. The rocklock was fully dried grinder down and stored for later use. The lemon skunk is doing great I again had to LST her but the buds are looking awesome. And the AK-48 is doing great as well the top bud looks amazing she is small but the buds are forming everywhere and she seems to grow a good bit each day. Well that's all for now. Hope you all have a great new year!

Also do you have a recipe to make butter? I've never done it with leaves I've only ever used bud so I'm not sure how much leaves to use to butter ratio.

Well, I would start with a stick of butter and all the male leaf. I usually have a few plants worth of leaf and bud trim, could be around 1-2 oz.

You need to start out with half of that.

Boil about 6 cups of water and drop the leaf and butter in, boil for a couple of hours and strain through pantyhose or paint strainer. Be careful not to burn you're hands, you need to cool it off but not all the way. The THC will bond to the butter.

Strain into plastic tupper-ware, water and butter will separate from each other as it freezes. Once it is frozen you scrape the butter off the top of the ice and Whoa-la, Butter for your pancakes or whatever.

There are many different videos on youtube, on how to do it, check some out.

Just wondering but when I'm drying the leaves do I still have to watch for mold? And is there a method to know if it's dried good enough or does it just have to be brittle to the touch? I'm sure when I get to harvesting the buds it's gonna be more complicated then drying some leaves.
Leaves are thin and don't really get moldy unless you really pack them together tight in a plastic bag or non-porous container. Main thing about drying is you want it done in a place where air exchange is available.
Just a quick update. The rocklock was fully dried grinder down and stored for later use. The lemon skunk is doing great I again had to LST her but the buds are looking awesome. And the AK-48 is doing great as well the top bud looks amazing she is small but the buds are forming everywhere and she seems to grow a good bit each day. Well that's all for now. Hope you all have a great new year!

That's good news man and hope you have a great New Years as well, no making any ridiculous resolutions you can't keep...lol :lot-o-toke:

hey man! im keeping a close eye on that lemon skunk! does she smell a lot? and hope the butter goes well!

Thanks bro, yeah she is growing fast and getting very very big. She doesn't fit in the closet anymore! I have to lift the branches and leaves and hold them up while I close the door...yeah she got that big I'll have to post some pics soon.

She does have a smell it's not to strong and doesn't go throughout the house but it is noticeable in the room she is in. I just use an air deodorizer bought at a local store and it works well and covers the smell for a few hours.

I won't be making butter for a while but I'll let you know how it goes when I do :yummy: Take it easy bro

Well, I would start with a stick of butter and all the male leaf. I usually have a few plants worth of leaf and bud trim, could be around 1-2 oz.

You need to start out with half of that.

Boil about 6 cups of water and drop the leaf and butter in, boil for a couple of hours and strain through pantyhose or paint strainer. Be careful not to burn you're hands, you need to cool it off but not all the way. The THC will bond to the butter.

Strain into plastic tupper-ware, water and butter will separate from each other as it freezes. Once it is frozen you scrape the butter off the top of the ice and Whoa-la, Butter for your pancakes or whatever.

There are many different videos on youtube, on how to do it, check some out.

Leaves are thin and don't really get moldy unless you really pack them together tight in a plastic bag or non-porous container. Main thing about drying is you want it done in a place where air exchange is available.

That's good news man and hope you have a great New Years as well, no making any ridiculous resolutions you can't keep...lol :lot-o-toke:

Thanks for the info bro! I'll use that when I make the butter I'm going to wait for the lemon and AK to finish so I have a lot of leaves that way the butter is more potent.

Ok so here is a picture update to give you all an idea of the growth of all my plants especially the lemon skunk. And I have what I think are some good bud shots. First up will be the bag seed. If anyone has an idea of what it could be let me know mainly is it indica or saliva?

Bag Seed:
BS9.jpg

Ak-48:
AK34.jpg

AK113.jpg

AK27.jpg

Lemon Skunk (she is a monster):
LS123.jpg

Lemon Skunk Buds:
BUD423.jpg

BUD139.jpg

BUD240.jpg

BUD328.jpg

I'm psyched for you buddy! How does it feel to now know that you are going to smoke your own homegrown nug??

Thanks Smokey! Yeah I am psyched!!! It's nice knowing where my product came from and the fact that I grew it makes it that much sweeter :yummy:

They look great Tn! I'm just amazed by my ak48, I love that plant. She just wants to grow buds everywhere, and so do her clones. Yours looks just like her, she had green buds to start too.

Mine went from 10" when I switched the lights to 31" now. She stretched, popped some little buds, and just keeps piling them on top of themselves. Prepare to get blown away :tokin:

I'm not ignoring your lemon skunk she looks great too, I just don't have any experience with that strain.

Keep up the great work!

They look great Tn! I'm just amazed by my ak48, I love that plant. She just wants to grow buds everywhere, and so do her clones. Yours looks just like her, she had green buds to start too.

Mine went from 10" when I switched the lights to 31" now. She stretched, popped some little buds, and just keeps piling them on top of themselves. Prepare to get blown away :tokin:

I'm not ignoring your lemon skunk she looks great too, I just don't have any experience with that strain.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks Blue its always great hearing my plants look good :rollout: Wow yeah that would be great if mine grew that big! Right now I am having some problems with the AK-48 maybe you've had these issues I'm posting pics for everyone to see.

I'm not sure if it was a product of nut burn...which she hasn't had nuts for 5 days now and I did just give her a very low does today. Or if she didn't get enough water. There are 2 issues.

1. The leaves closest to the buds that are forming are very droopy and look weak. Also some of them the tips are dark green and brittle to the touch they crumple in your fingers if you touch them. And this is on mostly the top part of the plant and its on a few leaves not only on the tips but all over.

2. Some of the leaves have brown spots on them and a tint of yellow. Again it could be nut burn but I don't think it is because its been a while since she had nuts.

So not sure if these are big problems or not, but I'd like to keep an eye on it incase it gets worse. Hope you all had a great new year!!

this is the issue without he droopy brittle leaves
DSC_02124.JPG

DSC_02107.JPG

here is the brown/yellow spot issue
DSC_02116.JPG

Your plants are looking fantastic!! except for the few leaves on that one plant... I am to new at this to say what that is but you are doing a great job!!

Thanks so much! I love to hear that :yahoo: Yeah the leaves are a bit of a problem its actually happened to the bag seed plant to so its not nut burn. I think its a PH problem its a bit lower then normal. I have it at about 6.3 so you think thats the issue? Before it was around 6.5

Also just an update on the lemon skunk. I noticed that on some of the bigger buds that the white hairs at the tips are a dark orange color. What does that mean? I'm sure its way to soon for them to be maturing and they are only a 1/4 size of a regular lighter. And just because I was bored I counted every bud on the lemon skunk including the little pop corn buds and came to a total of 89 :)

Tn if you're in soil your ph should be higher, 6.8. Soil tends to naturally lower ph as it's acidic. They are looking great overall though, good luck!

Tn if you're in soil your ph should be higher, 6.8. Soil tends to naturally lower ph as it's acidic. They are looking great overall though, good luck!

Wow thanks for that info Blue! I was lowering my PH thinking it was to high but didn't even think about the soil making it lower...wow I could be very low maybe in the 5.8 - 6.3 range so I'll fix that right away!

Also I'm stoked my dad helped me make a new and better grow light!! so now 3 plants aren't sharing one they are sharing 2 light fixtures and I let the lemon skunk have a light all to her self :ganjamon: I'll post pictures tomorrow, because they are about to go in there dark period soon.

Back
Top Bottom