Tnoldons Indoor Lemon Skunk Grow (Poor Man's Grow)

Hey Tn looking good, try and get more light on them for your next pics if possible. Mine always look darker here too.

I know lots of growers here that have done business with SSC and are very satisfied. That Bubba Kush I'm growing is a beautiful plant and she was a freebee from them via Green House.

I think your Rocklock issue goes back to whoever supplied the seeds to them. However it is distressing to hear they have not responded to you. I'd send a pm to Sonic or 420 and let them know, they care a lot about our sponsors and maybe can help you.

Take care and good luck!

Hey Tn looking good, try and get more light on them for your next pics if possible. Mine always look darker here too.

I know lots of growers here that have done business with SSC and are very satisfied. That Bubba Kush I'm growing is a beautiful plant and she was a freebee from them via Green House.

I think your Rocklock issue goes back to whoever supplied the seeds to them. However it is distressing to hear they have not responded to you. I'd send a pm to Sonic or 420 and let them know, they care a lot about our sponsors and maybe can help you.

Take care and good luck!

Thanks Blue. Yeah it did come out a little dark but before it was to light haha I need to find a happy medium now. I don't want to make the single seed company sound bad, because all my other seeds turned out great and they shipped fast. My only complaint was don't label a seed as "feminized" if is isn't and they could of at least replied to my emails if they made a mistake I think they should try and fix it or at the least apologize.

Pistils~ Flowers are made of calyx and pistils, It's all going to be fast works from here on!;)

She does seem to be moving quick, I just LST'd her a little more she is bigger then the grow light now and its hard to get light to the whole plant without LSTing. And I can't wait to get to harvest and see all my work pay off!

Oh! Also for those who have been following, I got a call today and was offered an amazing job! So I took it and I start in two weeks!

Congrats on job man.Still at 14percent jobless in my neck of the woods and nothing in sight for us 99rs..Ow well at least the rich are taken care of as usual lol...
Any way things are looking good nice and healthy.
You say you got yours from green house..They told me they dont deal with the u.s.a in any shape or form....There 2 hollywood for my taste any how lol.I am just going to stay local for next time.Overseas breeders and seed banks from what I have experienced in my last purchases just seem not as good as what im use to.:smokin:

Congrats~~Is it the job with the bar and workout room???:bravo:

Thank you! And no it isn't the job with the workout room :( but! This one has a full gaming break room and I get to choose the hours I work...and no it's not hourly it's salary and I still get to choose my hours haha. I guess when you work on a computer you can work from anywhere.

The other place I have to call and let them know I took a different job which sucks because they really wanted me to join them...but I have to do whats best for me and my family and look past the awesome gym and bar lol

Congrats on job man.Still at 14percent jobless in my neck of the woods and nothing in sight for us 99rs..Ow well at least the rich are taken care of as usual lol...
Any way things are looking good nice and healthy.
You say you got yours from green house..They told me they dont deal with the u.s.a in any shape or form....There 2 hollywood for my taste any how lol.I am just going to stay local for next time.Overseas breeders and seed banks from what I have experienced in my last purchases just seem not as good as what im use to.:smokin:

Thank you! Sorry about the bad job rate bro. I am lucky I knew people so it was easier for me to find a job then most. But a few of my friends are on there 3rd year of UNC and they look for jobs all the time! They do construction and carpentry and where I am there is no jobs for that right now it sucks!.

And I'm glad my plants are looking nice and healthy thats always great to here. I'm not sure if the green house is the same as the single seed company or not? I know they go by a few names. But thats the first time I've ever gotten seeds since this is my first grow lol. So I might try another sponsor from here to see if I get better stuff.

Hey Tn congrats on the job! What kind of computer work do you do?

As far as I know Single Seed Co doesn't create or breed strains/seeds. They buy from the breeders and resell. Green House is a breeder, they won't sell to the US but you can get some of their seeds (maybe all of them?) from resellers like SSC.

LOL yeah I am also starting to learn why growers go above and beond to make sure everything is starolized.I cant complain on the price from quality s.Some of my order did very well but a couple of the strains I have not been able to sprout.Right now im on another attempt.I dug a whole in my rock wool and filled with starter soil.:wood:Starting to get really frustrated lol.

Yes the housing industry is not good and is what I do.My last job I ran an industrial wood grade machine all computorized with scanners all I did was half to program the grade and callibrate everything.Pretty simple once everthing is programed into memory then had a couple more machine stations linked to it that I was in charge of.I really liked my ac office it also payed realy well.

Ladies are looking great nice green and healthy I wish I could get my bubble buckets to look like that leaves are perfect.:thumb:

I didnt meen to bag on greed house (lol thats funny it reminds me of green boards one of the local surf shops)They do have some cool how to videos on some of their strains.Ive been wanting to get some great white.But yeah there utube vid was a little less than whats in my back yard.I cant see them venturing hunting strains the way they say they do.I have a friend from elsalvadore and he showed me pics of whole mountaing sides.And its not some ware you would want to go on a walk about.Have you ever seen the movie homegrown.Thats more reality of things with a little touch of hollywood but not much.AWW lol im just thinking out loud sorry.I am just upset they wont sell to me especialy the strains that come from cali.:smokin:

Hey Tn congrats on the job! What kind of computer work do you do?

As far as I know Single Seed Co doesn't create or breed strains/seeds. They buy from the breeders and resell. Green House is a breeder, they won't sell to the US but you can get some of their seeds (maybe all of them?) from resellers like SSC.

Thanks! And I am a Multi-Media Producer. I make tv commercials, advertisements on the web, websites and a lot more haha, its a funny fun business. Yeah I'm going with a different company next time I get seeds

Hey turtle hows it going! Thanks for the compliment on my girls! I have a few good pics I took of the beginning s of a bud on my lemon skunk let me know what you all think! Your job sounds like it takes a lot of thinking to run all of that stuff, I couldn't do it to much pressure haha. Hope the jobs in your area start getting better then you can pick and choose jobs you want!

Alright so I tried to take some better pictures of the buds on the lemon skunk so let me know what you think.

Also, on my AK-48 I found out she is a girl!!!! It's weird because she isn't even 30 days old and the only white hairs I can see are at the very top node. I did however have to LST her I was running out of room and didn't have much choice.

AK-48 (you can see the little white hairs at the top):
AK112.jpg

Lemon Skunk Bud:
LS121.jpg

LS221.jpg

LS311.jpg

Hey T, you still holding on to the RL?

Congrats on the new J O B !

Thanks bro! Yeah I'm excited to have a job again. And yes I'm still holding onto te rocklock and I don't know why...I prob won't even use it for pollen but I can't kill him either...not sure what I'll do. He is being separated from the rest this weekend in a room far away so as to minimize mistakes from happenig.

Thanks bro! Yeah I'm excited to have a job again. And yes I'm still holding onto te rocklock and I don't know why...I prob won't even use it for pollen but I can't kill him either...not sure what I'll do. He is being separated from the rest this weekend in a room far away so as to minimize mistakes from happenig.

Just be careful with the pollen, it can travel quiet a ways with indoor air circulation, your skin and clothes. But seeds aren't a bad thing if you don't mind them.

I've read that you can smoke the male flowers too, forget who did that here... :smokin:

:goodluck:

Dude, congrats on the job AND the grow!! Ladies are looking gorgeous!!

:goodjob:

Thanks Smokey! I'm excited to be in a new job but very nervous also lol its in my field but not something I've down a lot of, but hey learning something new makes you more valuable to the next person.

Also thanks for the compliment, I'm very happy with my girls. The only issue is room. The lemon skunk has gotten so big she doesn't fit under the light! I might have to use the other light fixture for here and consider killing the rocklock as much as I don't want to.

Just be careful with the pollen, it can travel quiet a ways with indoor air circulation, your skin and clothes. But seeds aren't a bad thing if you don't mind them.

I've read that you can smoke the male flowers too, forget who did that here... :smokin:

:goodluck:

Yeah I might have to get ride of him though due to not having any room at all. The lemon skunk is very big and the AK-48 is catching up plus since the AK is flowering and right next to the rocklock I need to move the rocklock anyway.

So you can smoke the males? I didn't know they made flowers I thought all they made were little sacks of pollen and were useless. Oh this is probably a dumb question, but can you do anything with the leaves of the plant?

Back
Top Bottom