DNA Lemon Skunk Hempy Grow

Hi guys, I've been busy with work lately and have had very little tiime for the computer when I get home...the job is only half a block away so I get to come home for lunch and to peek in on you.

I'll try to get an update and to reply to you all tonight.. thanks and see you later.

Ya right to buzzy because of work, who are you kidding. Glad you have some work need to borrow money HAHAHA. Take care
:bravo:

I hear ya on that one my friend I put the slip-N-slide out today for my daughter and her friends. I set it up going down the hill in my backyard and they were flying down that thing fast as hell sliding into the grass. It was funny as hell and brought back a few memories. It has been very hot here as well and when I put the spray nozzle on the hose and had a water fight with like 4 kids. The water felt so good, it's been so hot here I did not want to even go to the lake instead I took my daughter to an indoor water park for the day. Plus I love a good water slide, I'm a big kid I just have responsiblities now....:Namaste:

Your ladies look outstanding Sisco, I can't wait to see them all full of buds!!
Hey L1^.. Yo' you got to remain young at heart man, sounds like you have a blast with your kid too, that's great :high-five: they'll remember that shiat.

Sad thing my brothers and I never had the kind of neighborhood for a slip n slide, but we did walk to the city pool. No indoor waterpark around here, but we do pull out the biggest tarps I have and empty a bottle of Dawn (poor man's slip n slide)

The girls are still alive, one of them is pretty ugly.. I've been feeding them all the same thing:

Fox Farms Grow big @ 3 tsp per gallon
Fox Farms Big bloom @ 2 tbl per gallon
Nute Ph has been @ 6.3 for the past few weeks

I took clones since we are about to hit flower power time, hope to keep the Bubble going. I took clones from the mother and then flowered her, so these clones are clones from the first cloned girl...:)

The Kush in the center of the 3 was a free seed, so I'm not too worried if it dosn't make it. I have a Kandy Kush that just sprouted today :)

Take care bro and thanks for the nice comments.

Yeehaaaw. Sisco tv, but alas, my sound card took a dump. But the ladies are looking great brother. Sisco's gonna be in da harvest soon enough! You will need hedge trimmers for harvest bro. Haha. Keep up the great work, just amazing what the Sisco/Sunlight combo can do.
GMT, hows the heck are ya'! Don't worry about the sound, it sounds better off..
I got me a brand new weed wacker for harvest time.. I hope I get to see some nice flowers with that sun :popcorn: we'll see. Posting pics so stay tuned.
Hey what are doing Sisco enjoying summer with the family. When to see Ziggy Marley at the Hollywood bowl it was really cool. It was Miss K birthday week end, and we had fun. Stay in Hollywood, She even bought me a present a new pipes, I will take care of this one, always in the case on traveling day. Here the pict, man.

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/P8010046.JPG

Nice rasta colors on the bowl browski! I wish I could have been at the show with you guys.. soon enough. Hello to the Mrs :)

Well, these are the girls in the new hideout
DSCF1887.JPG
DSCF19051.JPG
DSCF19042.JPG

DSCF1902.JPG

The ladies look happy and safe in there new hideout bro! I bet you'll have some nice size buds produces by that all mighty fireball of light. The plants I put outdoors are doing good. I put them outside when they were only a couple inches tall, now they are like almost 18 inches+:high-five: The only mother plant I had that started to reveg is now a good foot taller than she was a few short weeks ago, I'm not sure if her branches will withstand all the weight that is gonna be hanging on there:) I can't wait to find out thou..

Growing up we didn't have a slip-n-slide or a pool all we had was the sprinkler. At my buddies house we used a tarp, dish soap but also sprayed PAM on our bellies damn we had fun back in the day:high-five: My dad always took us out to the local lake to go swimming and fishing so I didn't always have get all buttered up..

Hey L1^.. Yo' you got to remain young at heart man, sounds like you have a blast with your kid too, that's great :high-five: they'll remember that shiat.

Sad thing my brothers and I never had the kind of neighborhood for a slip n slide, but we did walk to the city pool. No indoor waterpark around here, but we do pull out the biggest tarps I have and empty a bottle of Dawn (poor man's slip n slide)

The girls are still alive, one of them is pretty ugly.. I've been feeding them all the same thing:

Fox Farms Grow big @ 3 tsp per gallon
Fox Farms Big bloom @ 2 tbl per gallon
Nute Ph has been @ 6.3 for the past few weeks

I took clones since we are about to hit flower power time, hope to keep the Bubble going. I took clones from the mother and then flowered her, so these clones are clones from the first cloned girl...:)

The Kush in the center of the 3 was a free seed, so I'm not too worried if it dosn't make it. I have a Kandy Kush that just sprouted today :)

Take care bro and thanks for the nice comments.

GMT, hows the heck are ya'! Don't worry about the sound, it sounds better off..
I got me a brand new weed wacker for harvest time.. I hope I get to see some nice flowers with that sun :popcorn: we'll see. Posting pics so stay tuned.

Nice rasta colors on the bowl browski! I wish I could have been at the show with you guys.. soon enough. Hello to the Mrs :)

Well, these are the girls in the new hideout
DSCF1887.JPG
DSCF19051.JPG
DSCF19042.JPG

DSCF1902.JPG

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:SISCO:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

I found you!!! Look out now!!! :)

You had written in OMM... about yer kids peein' all over the place. Egads, you brought me back memories (mom of 3 sons and we live on a farm). When the older two were 6 and 4, I got a job and they went to a sitter in town. The first Friday when I picked them up, the sitter said she had to visit with me. She had a nice fenced in yard and watched a ton of kids. She said I had to speak to the boys about using the bathroom inside. They were peein' on her bushes and of course, other kids were catching on to how fun it is! :rofl: Them farm boys... ya gotta watch em!!! When we would get home late from games, I never had to argue with any of them on me getting the toilet - that was a given and I didn't mind at all!

I will be back to watch yer beautiful gals grow - they look wonderful!!!!:cheer::bravo::popcorn:

I'M SO HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't be a stranger honey!!!!

:circle-of-love: LUVIES TO ALL!:circle-of-love:

Hi Sisco! :love:

It might just be me...but.....your journal seems to be stuck on page 60.
I click on any page after that and still get page 60?????? Anyone else have this problem? :hmmmm::hmmmm:

:love::love::love::love::love:SISCO:love::love::love::love::love:

I'm stuck on page 61... How does anyone report this glich to the moderators?

Sisco, honey, I was gonna write more but will instead spend some time catching up on your journal and see if the glich is causing problems before writing too much...
ya know I am awful WINDY!!!!! EEK!

:circle-of-love:LUVIES TO SISCO & ALL!:circle-of-love:

OMG - I just scrolled back to the top and see I wrote a frickin' NOVEL! Well... that's what ya get for letting me get so far behind on what you've been up to!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love:LOVE YOU SISCO!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

:adore::adore::adore: I see from your pics above from January.... that you have done me proud in my absence!!! :bravo::bravo::bravo:
I just spent the last couple hours touring your journal (so I missed a ton cuz there's a whole lot of success here!)

I loved when you got the new camera and can clearly see above that you learned to USE it!!! If yours has "macro" settings, dig in and check them out cuz that's what I used to get those close up trich shots.

:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:KUDOS TO YOU SISCO!!! EXCELLENT!

I loved your drying boxes! I intend to use my same drying boxes this time too... actually just harvested my first plant of my grow, an auto blueberry. Of course, the autos aren't very big... but if I can keep the deer out... big will come later for me.

I got 2 free lemon skunk seeds with my orders. I guess when it's free, you don't appreciate that they may have sent a real good seed. I popped them, but they are the slowest of mine to take off... and I planted them behind some vanilla kush and pineapple chunk that have certainly outgrown them. I wasn't too concerned if they didn't grow as large... cuz they were freebies... but now....

I look at your lemon skunk above... and drooled over those beautiful dried nugs.... and read the smoke report... and WOW.

Not to mention all the other strains! I want bubblicious too! They were out, or I wouldda had some! It looks like my fine young Sisco has taken good care of himself!!! I am SOOOOOOO PLEEEEEEEASED!:cheer::high-five::bravo:

Let's see... after catchin' up, I seem to be really hungry for muffins, cookies, brownies... and I seem to even remember even learnin' about Sisco's FARTS and a trippin' time with the family and Dr. Suess!!! :rofl:

I also saw ya almost shut down yer journal... but some real wonderful folks here didn't let ya say goodbye just yet!

I saw you kept clonin' and growin'... in March, oh my these plants of yours were sooooo gorgeous...
05429.JPG

But I'm afraid I missed a ton too cuz the older videos are gone... but it's ok, cuz I'm getting to see yer current grow videos!

AND I HEAR MY WONDERFUL SISCO!!!!!
SOOOOO COOOOOOL!!!!

Let's see... you noted a yellowing on new growth. Don't know if it's the same but, I've noticed a yellowing, or real light green color, when my plants are putting on a lot of new growth. I believe this is normal in growth spurts.

I remember noticing in my first grow that the new growth when I put them to flower was very light/bright greenish/yellowish and in a couple strains it was almost shimmering and the bigger leaves were green, but not dark green. I've been seeing it in my outside girls for a few weeks, but there has been massive growth in those weeks.

I had plants in various stages in my growroom and I remember noticing the color differences. As the new growth slowed and flowering took over, the leaves all got darker. In other words, there were different shades of colors on the same strains, but it was all normal due to where they were in their growth cycle.

Right now, I have 5 (was 6) autoflowering strains and 19 non-auto strains going outside. And just today I noticed the color differences again. The autos are all finishing flowering, and are all a dark green. But the non-autos are all a lot lighter green color and have a ton of new growth that is light colored.

But then again, there were some strains that remained a lighter shade all the way thru (like the AK-47) - so what the heck do I know???? :trance:

Egads, I shouldn't have toked on Thai Tanic, Super Nova Chronic, and Medijuana all while reviewing yer journal!!!

To end this long-winded catch-up (grannypee just went to grannytalkkatoomuch!) :biglaugh: I am just SO TICKLED YOU ARE STILL GROWING!!!! AND WE BOTH WENT OUTSIDE THIS YEAR!

I can see we have different strategies with yours kept low (WONDERFUL JOB!!!) and mine pretty much free to grow as tall as they want cuz I started them late (so know I won't have monsters) and their surroundings are 12 foot tall corn - every side. With these, I decided to just see what they give me when left to grow without doing a doggone thing to them (no LST, no pruning, etc).

I did however try to do them in during those hot days past mid July. I got the bright idea of force flowering them by covering them with a black box for 30+ hours. I did 6 plants and then uncovered them. The tops looked wilted, but not too bad, so I covered 6 more. Went out later to check them later and the first 6 tops looked dead - so I quick jerked the boxes off the second set I had covered!

One pineapple chunk was so bad I just lopped the whole top off (It now has 3 tops). I left the others to see if they would recover (but cussed myself big time!) It has now turned out to be the best FIM type method I could have done to them. I was so annoyed with myself (KISS!!!), but those ladies responded by growing 4 to 6 top branches right out of that dead ol' top. And while those were starting, the lower branches all caught up in height, so there is a ton of top growth now on my screw up.

I just love your low grows tho... I wanted to put my ladies in a different spot, but they wouldda had to be kept short and I didn't know how I would be able to do that. I had 10 footers 20 years ago and had to pull them before ready so I didn't reap any rewards, but sure do remember the monsters they were! Next year I'll use your method and put some ladies there! I love the wire bent to keep them growing low. Very cool. Very very very very very cool.

Sisco... I loved catching up to where you are now. You have made an ol' lady real real PROUD. :love::circle-of-love::kiss::green_heart:

Now... did I say last a bit ago???? EEK!!!

Don't worry about responding in any timely manner... or at all! (but I KNOW you will) It sounds like yer life is real real busy... and boy do I remember raisin' our kids and tryin to keep up with everything. I thought it would get better when the kids moved out... but we seem to just keep expanding our jobs which really cuts out any "fun" time. I am SOOOO wishing I was retired... but all I am is RE-tired every night when the days work is done! I am taking bookkeeping days and have to dig into that mountain of bookwork tomorrow, so I won't be pesterin' you and OMM as often... but I promise to keep checkin' on ya!! Love those videos you do!

:circle-of-love:LUVIES SISCO & ALL!!:circle-of-love:

Lesson learned. Unfortunately we live in a country which views many of the people on here as criminals still. Ignorance is slowly being defeated but not yet in many states and by the Feds. You should never leave incriminating evidence like that. If you have to take pics and vids do so at a time you can upload and erase immediately. Unfortunately this is why I have no journal. I'd love to but it's against my better judgment. I need the meds for my back which I use very lightly but I have to much at stake in my life to risk it. It's sad that I can go and get a prescription for drugs that are addictive and harmful to your liver or worse can cause death, but I can't self medicate with a natural medicine that God or mother nature or whatever you believe in put on this earth for us to use.

I'm inclined to agree with you. Seems like a crime against humanity & nature to outlaw a plant, especially one as beneficial as cannabis. :/

The ladies look happy and safe in there new hideout bro! I bet you'll have some nice size buds produces by that all mighty fireball of light. The plants I put outdoors are doing good. I put them outside when they were only a couple inches tall, now they are like almost 18 inches+:high-five: The only mother plant I had that started to reveg is now a good foot taller than she was a few short weeks ago, I'm not sure if her branches will withstand all the weight that is gonna be hanging on there:) I can't wait to find out thou..

Growing up we didn't have a slip-n-slide or a pool all we had was the sprinkler. At my buddies house we used a tarp, dish soap but also sprayed PAM on our bellies damn we had fun back in the day:high-five: My dad always took us out to the local lake to go swimming and fishing so I didn't always have get all buttered up..
Thanks L, I'll be around to check up on you tonight.. nice memories :high-five:
Hi Sisco! :love:

It might just be me...but.....your journal seems to be stuck on page 60.
I click on any page after that and still get page 60?????? Anyone else have this problem? :hmmmm::hmmmm:
Sup Uncle O, :) You have to expect some weird shiat around my journal... lol

Yes the same here I tough Sisco was smoking and eating to many edibles and is journal is tripping, that must be it. LOL:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip:;););):adore:

This is true Peace man, the journal is saturated with oil :popcorn:

I found you!!! Look out now!!! :)

You had written in OMM... about yer kids peein' all over the place. Egads, you brought me back memories (mom of 3 sons and we live on a farm). When the older two were 6 and 4, I got a job and they went to a sitter in town. The first Friday when I picked them up, the sitter said she had to visit with me. She had a nice fenced in yard and watched a ton of kids. She said I had to speak to the boys about using the bathroom inside. They were peein' on her bushes and of course, other kids were catching on to how fun it is! :rofl: Them farm boys... ya gotta watch em!!! When we would get home late from games, I never had to argue with any of them on me getting the toilet - that was a given and I didn't mind at all!

I will be back to watch yer beautiful gals grow - they look wonderful!!!!]I'M SO HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND YOU!!!!!!!!!!![/B]

I won't be a stranger honey!!!!

You found me!

My son's teacher did not approve of him peeing infront of his class out on the playground..he just dropped his pants and let it go.

I told him it was OK to do it here at home but no where else.

My daughter is so funny, she pees standing up like her big brother :) it's the funniest thing to watch :bravo:

:circle-of-love:No escaping the good vibes you bring :circle-of-love:

You were gone for a minute and I was so lost.. Uncle O and Woodsman had me doing all sorts of crazy things at a Geriatric park...their was naked nurses (male) and Woodsman was wearing a speedo (as an eye patch) it was horrible!

Glad you came back for me.
I'm stuck on page 61... How does anyone report this glich to the moderators?

Sisco, honey, I was gonna write more but will instead spend some time catching up on your journal and see if the glich is causing problems before writing too much...
ya know I am awful WINDY!!!!! EEK!
Thanks for having that problem fixed for me, I noticed it but as I said to OMM , you have to expect some weird shiat to happen here.

I love that your back, for realz... I was so addicted to your form of writing and the action packed journal you had going..

OMG - I just scrolled back to the top and see I wrote a frickin' NOVEL! Well... that's what ya get for letting me get so far behind on what you've been up to!!!!!]LOVE YOU SISCO!!![/COLOR

SISCO[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
I see from your pics above from January.... that you have done me proud in my absence!!!
I just spent the last couple hours touring your journal (so I missed a ton cuz there's a whole lot of success here!)

I loved when you got the new camera and can clearly see above that you learned to USE it!!! If yours has "macro" settings, dig in and check them out cuz that's what I used to get those close up trich shots.

KUDOS TO YOU SISCO!!! EXCELLENT!

I loved your drying boxes! I intend to use my same drying boxes this time too... actually just harvested my first plant of my grow, an auto blueberry. Of course, the autos aren't very big... but if I can keep the deer out... big will come later for me.

I got 2 free lemon skunk seeds with my orders. I guess when it's free, you don't appreciate that they may have sent a real good seed. I popped them, but they are the slowest of mine to take off... and I planted them behind some vanilla kush and pineapple chunk that have certainly outgrown them. I wasn't too concerned if they didn't grow as large... cuz they were freebies... but now....

I look at your lemon skunk above... and drooled over those beautiful dried nugs.... and read the smoke report... and WOW.

Not to mention all the other strains! I want bubblicious too! They were out, or I wouldda had some! It looks like my fine young Sisco has taken good care of himself!!! I am SOOOOOOO PLEEEEEEEASED!:cheer::high-five::bravo:

Let's see... after catchin' up, I seem to be really hungry for muffins, cookies, brownies... and I seem to even remember even learnin' about Sisco's FARTS and a trippin' time with the family and Dr. Suess!!! :rofl:

I also saw ya almost shut down yer journal... but some real wonderful folks here didn't let ya say goodbye just yet!

I saw you kept clonin' and growin'... in March, oh my these plants of yours were sooooo gorgeous...
05429.JPG

But I'm afraid I missed a ton too cuz the older videos are gone... but it's ok, cuz I'm getting to see yer current grow videos!

AND I HEAR MY WONDERFUL SISCO!!!!!
SOOOOO COOOOOOL!!!!

Let's see... you noted a yellowing on new growth. Don't know if it's the same but, I've noticed a yellowing, or real light green color, when my plants are putting on a lot of new growth. I believe this is normal in growth spurts.

I remember noticing in my first grow that the new growth when I put them to flower was very light/bright greenish/yellowish and in a couple strains it was almost shimmering and the bigger leaves were green, but not dark green. I've been seeing it in my outside girls for a few weeks, but there has been massive growth in those weeks.

I had plants in various stages in my growroom and I remember noticing the color differences. As the new growth slowed and flowering took over, the leaves all got darker. In other words, there were different shades of colors on the same strains, but it was all normal due to where they were in their growth cycle.

Right now, I have 5 (was 6) autoflowering strains and 19 non-auto strains going outside. And just today I noticed the color differences again. The autos are all finishing flowering, and are all a dark green. But the non-autos are all a lot lighter green color and have a ton of new growth that is light colored.

But then again, there were some strains that remained a lighter shade all the way thru (like the AK-47) - so what the heck do I know???? :trance:

Egads, I shouldn't have toked on Thai Tanic, Super Nova Chronic, and Medijuana all while reviewing yer journal!!!

To end this long-winded catch-up (grannypee just went to grannytalkkatoomuch!) :biglaugh: I am just SO TICKLED YOU ARE STILL GROWING!!!! AND WE BOTH WENT OUTSIDE THIS YEAR!

I can see we have different strategies with yours kept low (WONDERFUL JOB!!!) and mine pretty much free to grow as tall as they want cuz I started them late (so know I won't have monsters) and their surroundings are 12 foot tall corn - every side. With these, I decided to just see what they give me when left to grow without doing a doggone thing to them (no LST, no pruning, etc).

I did however try to do them in during those hot days past mid July. I got the bright idea of force flowering them by covering them with a black box for 30+ hours. I did 6 plants and then uncovered them. The tops looked wilted, but not too bad, so I covered 6 more. Went out later to check them later and the first 6 tops looked dead - so I quick jerked the boxes off the second set I had covered!

One pineapple chunk was so bad I just lopped the whole top off (It now has 3 tops). I left the others to see if they would recover (but cussed myself big time!) It has now turned out to be the best FIM type method I could have done to them. I was so annoyed with myself (KISS!!!), but those ladies responded by growing 4 to 6 top branches right out of that dead ol' top. And while those were starting, the lower branches all caught up in height, so there is a ton of top growth now on my screw up.

I just love your low grows tho... I wanted to put my ladies in a different spot, but they wouldda had to be kept short and I didn't know how I would be able to do that. I had 10 footers 20 years ago and had to pull them before ready so I didn't reap any rewards, but sure do remember the monsters they were! Next year I'll use your method and put some ladies there! I love the wire bent to keep them growing low. Very cool. Very very very very very cool.

Sisco... I loved catching up to where you are now. You have made an ol' lady real real PROUD. :love::circle-of-love::kiss::green_heart:

Now... did I say last a bit ago???? EEK!!!

Don't worry about responding in any timely manner... or at all! (but I KNOW you will) It sounds like yer life is real real busy... and boy do I remember raisin' our kids and tryin to keep up with everything. I thought it would get better when the kids moved out... but we seem to just keep expanding our jobs which really cuts out any "fun" time. I am SOOOO wishing I was retired... but all I am is RE-tired every night when the days work is done! I am taking bookkeeping days and have to dig into that mountain of bookwork tomorrow, so I won't be pesterin' you and OMM as often... but I promise to keep checkin' on ya!! Love those videos you do!

:circle-of-love:LUVIES SISCO & ALL!!:circle-of-love:

Freaking ay..

You sure did catch up quick... sorry you missed the videos.. they were nothing special.

I have to go get smoked and start dinner... have to shorten my time on the computer. Sucks to be a responsible husband and parent.

See you soon and take care my Granny420 :Namaste:

I'm inclined to agree with you. Seems like a crime against humanity & nature to outlaw a plant, especially one as beneficial as cannabis. :/

No one dropped my door in and I got it back after a couple weeks, my wife got a camera for herself and I have one too..

The situation is much different now, no more taking the same chip I use for my garden. My wife won't let me even look at her camera, I like hers...it's HD and is just quieter.

Bummer about the situation around the world, all pushed down their throats by "our" govie..the black market is killing all Americans (South,Central,Northern) and worse across the moat...

I have a cousin that got back from Afghanistan, just a kid looking to make a buck and adventure, he explains to me how he first whent in all GI JOE..United States #1...Freedom..and all that shit.

His words are that..."we were just firing at everyone and everything" he tells me that they had to gaurd a huge field of poppies and weed...

Then he comes back with a sleep dissorder PWT or something like that...he looks all strung out.. but he was always ugly...

I can't beleive how demoralized he was about the experience.. It was like it was.. a kid looking for the sign on bonus and a way to get to learn something outside of Los Angeles.

Rambling cause I'm stoned. :)

Sisco, hey bro, your ladies are looking very lovely. You won't be hurtin for bud in the near future. They are lookin so tasty already. Keep up the great work friend.:bong:

Hi GMT, I thank you for the nice comment brother, I hope to score enough for a year, so I can stash my other stuff..I can't seem to keep stuff cured past 3 months..I think.

Great to see you around again man, thanks for the visit and talk to you again soon. :Namaste:

Hey Sisco - I've been recuperating some and fell behind. Nice video! Looks good - not sure what's going on with the TNT Kush, but it seemed like the plant perked up a bit when you kept poking your finger in and out of the hole.... ;)

Hope you are doing really well my friend!

I absolutely LOVE hearing you!!! And my goodness are you going to get maximum results from that gorgeous beauty!

The other plant that is struggling... I had some plants looked sad and I went to 420magazine's Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial page and searched... so maybe that link can help - it has lot's of pictures.

Has that plant gotten to dry out between waterings? I found this image that was similar to problems I had in the past... I had been overwatering my babies.
1134overwtering1.jpg

My plants were sagging and leaves were yellowing/dying from the bottom upward. Anyway... just tryin' to find some help!!! And it's sure a great reference for anyone havin' troubles.

:love::love::circle-of-love::love::love:LUVIES TO SISCO & ALL!:love::love::circle-of-love::love::love:

Back
Top Bottom