1st Grow - Unknown Seeds - Comments & Suggestions Welcome!

Day 104

image2685.jpg
image2686.jpg

I have a total of 5 main colas here u can see 4 of them

image2687.jpg
image2690.jpg
image2689.jpg

Here's the 5th cola

image2688.jpg

Mid section

image2691.jpg
image2692.jpg

Day 125, Day 76 flowering, Day 65 since first sign of white pistils

Got slightly fatter not too much bigger.

On earlier post I noted that trichomes were getting cloudy and I was mistaken...as taking a better look and waiting for stalks to grow longer and used better lighting...my trichomes are still clear 100%.

image3109.jpg
image3108.jpg
image3107.jpg
image3099.jpg
image3097.jpg
image3105.jpg

I wish lol

image3104.jpg
image3098.jpg

image3098.jpg

It tends to get hot sometime in grow box...I read that the heat makes the plant uptake more Nutes...i only give 1/2 strength Nutes.. something I need to address on my next grow.

I think you will find that the other way round !

Plants drink more water when the temp is higher...

If its using more water the the res tank PH/EC will fluctuate more likely getting mildly acidic over short period of time e.g 24 to 48 hours will have noticeable effect !

You may even find the EC may increase also...

BTW the plant looks pretty good, ya got a few more weeks yet to go if ya want those ol trichomes more milky :thumb:

Fuzzyduck so what your saying is I need to give plants plain water when res tank gets low since plants is up taking more water than Nutes? I guess every other feeding?

Depends on what the plants are doing vs temps etc but would require monitoring & adjustment on a daily basis for near optimal conditions.

Most people using res tanks full of nutrients will use a PH/PPM/EC pen or device to test res & adjust as 'n' required... most of the time people will top up with mild a nutrient solution around 50% to 75%. Flushing res once every 10 to 14 days some may do this every week, replacing with fresh nutrients rince & repeat.

Back
Top Bottom