White Widow Soil Grow

Grnshawty

Strain-----White Widow
Method-----Soil
Location---Indoor/growbox
Medium----Miracle grow organic choice soil
Lights---(6) CFLs...26w 6500k...26w 6500k...23w 6500k...23w 2700k...23w 2700k...26w 2700k
Veg---7pm-1pm lights on
Temp lights on----74*
Temp lights off---67*
RH--- 23%
PH----6.3-6.8
Pest------None
Type Nutes---General Hydroponics flora series

I HAVE 2 GROWS UNDER MY BELT NOW...AT FIRST I WAS JUST TRYING UNKNOWN LOW QUALITY SEEDS...BUT NOW I HAVE A HIGH QUALITY SEED READY TO GROW HIGH QUALITY BUD.

DSC016666.JPG
DSC016677.JPG
DSC016724.JPG
DSC016696.JPG

See if you can find a small t-5 light in there and a little bigger vent fan...you will add 25 percent to your yields..be carful with M.G soil its hot

see if you can find a small t-5 light in there and a little bigger vent fan...you will add 25 percent to your yields..be carful with m.g soil its hot

my intake and exhaust fan are like 5x5, exhaust fan move faster than intake fan though...will t-5's work better than cfls? How many lumens do the put out as far as the soil...n-p-k .10-.05-.05

it will be triple the light output of those cfls but almost double the heat maybe...depending on size of light... I used two six bulb t-5 lights in a 4 X4X7 tent and needed a good fan and exhaust.. but I also had four plants under the lights.. is your box four foot long? go to a local hydro store with the measurements they will have one for you...

Taken from en.seedfinder.eu

"Strain: White Widow
Breeder: Nirvana
Type: indica/sativa
Flowering: ~70 days

Nirvana Seeds - White Widow

In the mid-1990s, a legend was born. Almost overnight, White Widow appeared on the menu of just about every coffeeshop in the Netherlands. This masterpiece went on to become a yardstick against which all other “White” strains are held up. Our White Widow grows tall, with delicate arms. Her buds are moderately compact in order to contain the copious amounts of resin she produces. Tending toward the Sativa side, White Widow produces a buzz that is powerful yet energizing and very social.

Yield: 300 - 400 grams/m² (SoG)
Effect: High and Stoney
Grow height: Medium
Flowering Indoor: 9 / 11 weeks"

I'd like to come along for the ride too if I may.
It looks like your setup would fit my needs to the tee. I'll watch & learn, and maybe try indoors again.
Best of luck my friend!
gloman

I'd like to come along for the ride too if I may.
It looks like your setup would fit my needs to the tee. I'll watch & learn, and maybe try indoors again.
Best of luck my friend!
gloman

right now my grow box is 2ft wide , 2 1/2 ft tall, 1ft depth

im currently working on another grow box which i found to accommodate me better...it is 3ft wide, 3 1/2 ft tall, 1 1/2 ft depth...i may be doing a SOG for this grow if i can construct box in a timely matter.

Back
Top Bottom