2 Unknown Bag Seed - Sea Soil - CFL - Tent Grow

EventHorizon

IMG_20160223_110821.jpg

I'm growing the plants in a 32x32x63 Quictent I got off ebay for about $140.

IMG_20160301_115417.jpg

My lighting setup.
1x 125w 6500k/2700k
1x 100w 6500k
1x 26w 5000k
1x 50w 4500k
2x 26w 6500k
1x 24w 6400K T5HO

IMG_20160223_111432.jpg

Before I was using Schultz and Miracle Grow and people on here kept complaining about my soil.. so I switched to stuff called "Sea Soil" that I bought from the local hydro store and have been enjoying it so far. The only thing I've noticed is that there's no perlite in it.

IMG_20160225_004721.jpg

IMG_20160228_152629.jpg

IMG_20160301_115433.jpg

IMG_20160305_173506.jpg

Progress on my plants so far. They came up on February 25th so they're just over a week old.

Thank you for being here and be sure to say high! :)

high!! looking good! does that wacky bulb have both cool and warm white in 1? if your going to transplant eventually id recommend adding perlite for better drainage.. as well i hope your putting the lights closer to the plants than in the photos. as long as they their not too hot an inch or two away would be good.

by looking at your abandoned journals it seems like you may not be letting them dry up enough before watering again. only saw 1 photo with a dry surface and she was still wet below surface. not meaning to offend in anyway but the cheapest thing you could buy is perlite and it would do wonders for air retention and drainage. also shouldn't prune autos(much and if so timing is key!) also shouldn't change the light cycle to 12/12 on autos. they flower from maturity and not light cycle.. your barbara bud looked great what happened? id love to see what a couple more weeks did for her! thanks for having me in for the show! keep on keepin on!

high!! looking good! does that wacky bulb have both cool and warm white in 1?
Yeah, it's called a Mini-Lotus Dual Spectrum on ebay.. 2700k/6500k in one. Great bulb but pricey for shipping.

p.s. My gf swears cfl stands for circley fuckin lights.. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
lmao that's a good one.

by looking at your abandoned journals it seems like you may not be letting them dry up enough before watering again. only saw 1 photo with a dry surface and she was still wet below surface.
I know, I know.. I've been going longer without watering this time but I'm pretty sure I could go a little longer. Many people have been enforcing this on me and I really need to take it into deep consideration. Thanks for pointing it out, I'll go longer this time.

i hope your putting the lights closer to the plants than in the photos. as long as they their not too hot an inch or two away would be good.

IMG_20160307_115758.jpg

That's a better photo of how far the plants are from the light. Honestly, I would put them closer but ran out of books / chairs to stack them on.

your barbara bud looked great what happened? id love to see what a couple more weeks did for her!

That's exactly what happened.. the extra few weeks never happened. I ended up with a friend for a few days and she dried out and wilted pretty bad, so I just cropped her and did a quick hang dry. I'm definitely not leaving my plants un-attended this harvest.

------------------------

IMG_20160307_115913.jpg

This is the plants on veg day 11. I'm starting to think they're some sort of 50/50 hybrid from a home grow because the only strain I've grown similar to this one so far was Crop King's Dark Angel.

As you can see, the one plant (closer to the camera) is growing a lot faster than the other. I plan on topping them in 2-3 weeks.

916fP23Hz9L_SL1500_.jpg

I was meaning to order this for my last "harvest" (if you wanna call it that). I originally found it on a YouTube video but my buddy Steve ended up finding it on Amazon (American) for me.

It's the "Harvest More - TrimBin", a kief/hash making plant trimming bin. It's basically two buckets with arm slots and a mesh steel screen that you trim over.. so sort of works like a grinder would.

It's selling for about $60 Canadian with free shipping, be sure to check out one of these bad boys for yourself.

IMG_20160308_140031.jpg

IMG_20160308_140019.jpg

Just a couple closer shots of my plants. Veg day 12.

IMG_20160309_121731.jpg

IMG_20160309_121749.jpg

Today is veg day 13 and it's now fair to say that these are two different strains by looking at the leaves.

IMG_20160309_121657.jpg

I noticed today that my larger plant in the black potter is starting to have node growth appear.. this is good since I plan on topping it in about a week.

IMG_20160309_121711.jpg

IMG_20160309_121721.jpg

As you can see, one plant is like neon green compared to the other, again telling me they are two different strains.

The "neon" plant reminds me of Haze Xtreme without the stretch (so far..), and the fatter leafed one reminds me more of Dark Angel how it grows but not how it looks.

916fP23Hz9L_SL1500_.jpg

I was meaning to order this for my last "harvest" (if you wanna call it that). I originally found it on a YouTube video but my buddy Steve ended up finding it on Amazon (American) for me.

It's the "Harvest More - TrimBin", a kief/hash making plant trimming bin. It's basically two buckets with arm slots and a mesh steel screen that you trim over.. so sort of works like a grinder would.

It's selling for about $60 Canadian with free shipping, be sure to check out one of these bad boys for yourself.

yeah i saw this also ono Youtube on Jane dro's channel...looks pretty cool...hopefully ill be able to utilize these soon! im also doing the whole cfl/tent thing so happily flwing along!

yeah i saw this also ono Youtube on Jane dro's channel...

Yeah Jane Dro, that's what it was from.. :)

I'm going to be leaving for a week until next Thursday so I'm going to water my plants for the first time since germination and they should be good until I get back. My mom will be checking on them anyways to see if they need watering or not.

I'll still have internet access so be sure to drop a comment or two, gives me something to do. :)

Peace!

I'm going to water my plants for the first time since germination and they should be good until I get back.

Erm.. I actually watered them a couple times since germination. I ended up not watering my plants since they didn't quite need it yet. I give them a shot about once every 10 days or so.

Originally I thought these were two different strains but my buddy I got them from keeps ensuring me that they are the same. Personally, I think they're different but I could be wrong... the smaller plant is either a form of Haze strain or it's male. I'm really hoping it turns into a male so I can get some seed production happening. I'm tired of buying regular seeds at about $10 per seed ($45 for a 5 pack).

If worse comes to worse, one of my friends said that they saved some male pollen in their freezer so I might still be able to breed even without getting a male.. that's if I can get a hold of him.

The only thing I'm worried about breeding is having left over pollen on my tent walls and end up impregnating my future crops.. so I'll probably have to completely spray the tent down after dealing with one male.

Any thoughts on this? Should I be looking into colloidal silver?

if you use collodial silver you have to re-apply daily to the same spot and be careful not to touch any other part of the plant with it, and DONT smoke the pollinated section..unsure if its true but when researching into it before, the part sprayed is poisonous or at least really bad for you to smoke,eat,vape w/e.. so pls dont consume it!! it will cause your plant to produce male flowers(where C.S. is applied) and drop pollen so either way you need to be careful. id recommend IF you can get pollen from a friend(or your own plant) take your girl out of the tent for impregnation! and either way you will probably want to wipe down your tent with isopropyl alchohol afterwards..just in case some rogue pollen gets blown off her..

Would you recommend that I use silver on the top or bottom of the plant?

20160309_192611.jpg
Looks like purple kush to me...here's my pk..look about the same to me.and if it's not there sure as hell related..got to be pk..there identical...
Originally I thought these were two different strains but my buddy I got them from keeps ensuring me that they are the same. Personally, I think they're different but I could be wrong... the smaller plant is either a form of Haze strain or it's male. I'm really hoping it turns into a male so I can get some seed production happening. I'm tired of buying regular seeds at about $10 per seed ($45 for a 5 pack).

If worse comes to worse, one of my friends said that they saved some male pollen in their freezer so I might still be able to breed even without getting a male.. that's if I can get a hold of him.

The only thing I'm worried about breeding is having left over pollen on my tent walls and end up impregnating my future crops.. so I'll probably have to completely spray the tent down after dealing with one male.

Any thoughts on this? Should I be looking into colloidal silver?

Back
Top Bottom