Bag Seed - Soil - CFL - Tent - Grow

Yeah I'm just hoping it doesn't end up falling sideways because of the natural LST getting too heavy... I left a couple fan leaves on to offer support just for this, but I don't know if it's enough.

I noticed my nodes are starting to get some growth. My node sites are getting node sites... so that's a good thing. It'll be a thick bushy plant. I'll take another pic tomorrow for a veg week 4 update.

4ublaster.JPG

Hey what do you think about these dual spectrum Sun God Komee 100w bulbs on eBay?
I thought about buying one to add in for my flowering cycle... have 1 x 100w 2700K, 1 x 125w 2100K, 2 x 23w 2700K, 1 x 40w 5000K, and buy that 1 x 100w 2100K/6500K.... making it a total of 508w total draw power and what I would assume to be a good mixed spectrum.

DUAL SPECTRUM 4U 100W BULBS ARE HERE 6500K&2100K IN ONE GRO*CFL | eBay

I cant advise on that im afraid, ive only ever used one light, never mixed diff lights

I figure a 600w HPS is about 32,000 lumens... the more bulbs the better with CFL. Right now I'm running about 17,000 lumens for 2 plants under mixed CFL 241w total draw power. My best bulb is a 9,500 lumen 125w 2100K CFL. Nothing compared to even a 400w HPS.

20151002_135607.jpg

My feminized auto-flowering Northern Lights cracked the soil today. I'll count her first official day tomorrow so it'll be on the same cycle as the bag seed.

They're both being grown in the same tent and will harvest at the same time so I figured I'll post it under the same journal. So yeah here it is if you can see it.. Crop King Seed's Auto-flower Northern Lights.

Speaking of Northern Lights... has anyone heard of a strain that is Northern Lights crossed with White Rhino? I heard about it back in my teenage years.

@herby40 : I was reading your grow journal and I noticed someone mentioning to leave the plant in darkness for 48 hours before harvesting... would you recommend this and why?

20151003_103109.jpg

Today is veg week 4 for the bag seed plant and veg week 0 for the Northern Lights. As you can see on a couple leaves on the top, I gave her a bit of a 'fim' to allow light to lower colla sites.

If I was you, id more n likely trim all that lower stuff off now shes large enough to have something left on top. Once in flower that stuff will only hold u back anyway..... it also gets dirty being so low and close to the soil. Hey did you add me on steam??

If I was you, id more n likely trim all that lower stuff off now shes large enough to have something left on top.

Hey did you add me on steam??

I'll let it grow out a bit more before I do any trimming... good idea though.

Yeah, I'm 'eventhorzn'

20151003_172619.jpg

I trimmed it up a bit to get lower sites more light. As you can see, there's 5 tops coming up (I cut 1 off that was growing upside down).

Im hoping to harvest one or two of mine on tuesday... happy dayz

Right on man. I've been following your journal but it seems quite complete, not much I can say on there myself.

I'm expecting to harvest these two the first week of January.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Check out my latest current grow in my signature! :D

Back
Top Bottom