Dwalkama's 230 Watt CFL, Soil, Bag Seed, Grow

First day of flowering, any tips for sexing the plants? How long until they show typically?

420-magazine-mobile257278198.jpg
420-magazine-mobile264027797.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Seemes like were both having the same problem the first grow and no one is giving tips lol but im flipping tuesday and your plants are looking great! I lolipoped mine i pruned all the lower leaves so the nutes and all the energy goes straight to the tops

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They typically show preflowers between weeks 3 and 6. I threw mine into 12/12 after 7 weeks of veg and 6 days later I'm finding tiny preflowers but too small to tell. Your plants look really good btw. I'm also using cfl's.
420-magazine-mobile143351295.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Seemes like were both having the same problem the first grow and no one is giving tips lol but im flipping tuesday and your plants are looking great! I lolipoped mine i pruned all the lower leaves so the nutes and all the energy goes straight to the tops

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Your plants look great too man! What kind of pots are those?

First day of flowering, any tips for sexing the plants? How long until they show typically?

420-magazine-mobile257278198.jpg
420-magazine-mobile264027797.jpg

Identify sex with diligence and vigilance. One male will ruin all the other possible females! They'll all turn male I believe if that happens. Especially if they are bunched together as they are. So I'd watch very closely and eradicate all males immediate. Even separate one entirely upon any sign of ball sacks showing. It's a tedious task for sure. Get a magnifying glass of strong magnification to help ease the process. Best of luck to you!! Take close pictures of preflower if you have a good camera. There's many comparisons on Internet to determine and I'm sure many people here who can be definitive with certainty.

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Think I got 5 males and 1 female, what do you all think?
420-magazine-mobile378918023.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1947104880.jpg
420-magazine-mobile325034425.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2112428485.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1807060492.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1610912775.jpg

Looks like it to me. Bummer only one female out of the bunch. Congrats on your new girl! She'll have your undivided attention at least.

Oh yeah looking really good! I always lst too, it makes lotsa colas, the cal mag phos recipe is on here but the basic recipe is simple and easy get a dozen egg shells peel the membrane out toast or roast them till there is a good mix of black brown and white crush them up in your blender or pestle and motor till you get a med grind on them the finer it is the faster it will ferment, then mix in vinegar at a ratio of 5 parts vinegar to 1 part eggshells let it ferment for 2 weeks or until the bubbles stop, then add 2tbs per gallon of water at feedings and you could add at a ratio of 1:1 molasses and add 4 tbs per gallon at feeding I add the molasses to the egg shell mix and let it ferment so it's actually sugar free with a slight alcohol content. Oh I forgot to mention to always loosely cover any ferment some just use a cheese cloth and a rubber band, I like to use some thing to trap the co2 to keep the ferment anaerobic so either an airlock using water or alcohol as the lock, or I use a half gallon jar to ferment in and a rubber glove with a hole poked in it, but Co2 is heavier than air so as long as there is no airmovement like a warm dark cupboard a cheese cloth is fine. And sorry about the punctuation it sucks when I'm not stoned and I'm ripped.

What do you guys think I should do with the male plants? They're hanging in my shed now

What do you guys think I should do with the male plants? They're hanging in my shed now

I always cut and toss my male plants. I see no value in putting any time into males when you can really focus on making your girls super happy.

Happy growing.

Sent from mikeytv

Got my girl all stretched out, wish I didn't defoliate so much before. Thought I'd have more than one female and wouldn't need to stretch her out so. Also just rigged up a diy humidifier.

420-magazine-mobile2017171751.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2013846465.jpg
420-magazine-mobile871068873.jpg
420-magazine-mobile156459753.jpg

Got my girl all stretched out, wish I didn't defoliate so much before. Thought I'd have more than one female and wouldn't need to stretch her out so. Also just rigged up a diy humidifier.

420-magazine-mobile2017171751.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2013846465.jpg
420-magazine-mobile871068873.jpg
420-magazine-mobile156459753.jpg

I'm on my third grow and I love training my ladies. I will yield with 3 manifolded and scrogged girls I had with 8 girls I just let grow up. And it's only the footprint of one pot per. So I'm using less than 4 square compared to 8 square foot. So less than half the space for the same yield. I plan to do the same with just one plant.

Oh, and don't worry about it filling back out. I defoliated and a few days later I had a bush again. She will grow like crazy the more you open her up.

Sent from mikeytv

Looks like light burn to me. Also can you get a close up of that bud? Looks like it could be hermie

Back
Top Bottom