Blue Dream FFOF Soil Grow

ok i kno it has been a little while but due to technical difficulties i wasnt able to make an update until now so really its just a minor update little babies are looking great so far gonna start them on nutes in the next few days.... cant wait to see them start getting bigger.... im not sure when to start LST tho..... anyways heres a pic
20130514_195012.jpg
as always comments are welcome let me know what you all think :peace:

thnx for stopping in to my grow guys ill have more pics up soon

Hope alls well Frosty , I was wondering if you tried some LST yet on your plants. Heres my fem Jack Herer seedling like 4 weeks old now that I did lst on before the weekend which helped the lowers, I did it to get clones faster and to keep hieght in chek so she can be a mom for a while. If you dont cut clones you end up with multiple toppers which may help in smaller spaces
Daves_0013.JPG

:peace:closet

thnx for the pic closet and yes i started the LST this past weekend, i also did some defoliation as well to see how these plant will react to it, i have these ones on FF Big Grow nutes for vegetative growth
20130528_211206.jpg
20130528_211212.jpg
20130528_211220.jpg
20130528_211225.jpg

they look bare but the smaller nodes are really starting to come out now

Its cool to post your pics to show me what u are talking about closet i don't mind at all i'm hoping for some ladies from this as well with the lst i'm hoping i can do more than one in the small space i have

they are only a little over a month old right now im going to proly go for another month then switch them over

Yea that was about the total veg time for the first grow give or take a week or so i cant wait to see this one through as well i made alot of mistakes the first time around but not this time im hoping for better yield this time we shall see

ok so here we are again with another update sorry for the long wait this are looking pretty good after defoliating them they have had some significant growth soo many more nodes on them the stems of the branches are thicker its really great
20130604_201532.jpg
20130604_201527.jpg
20130604_201523.jpg
20130604_201519.jpg
20130604_201515.jpg

everything is going very well so let me know what you guys think

thnx closet im not really doing much but letting grow and do their own thing ya kno, ive gotten passed the babying them from the first go and now im tuning into more how they grow and react to different things like the defoliation and the lst its really fascinating to see the plant adjust to is current conditions and flourish from there im glad you like how its coming along thnx for keeping up with my updates closet ill keep em coming:thanks:

Good work! They look so nice. When are you going to flower? If you are going to hold off on flower may I suggest LSTing and super cropping the plants some more, mainly the stocks, and lsting. This will help the lower growth get a lot bigger, tighter buds, and I think a stronger plant. Being so sativa based be ready for lots of stretch. I would suggest super cropping a 4 days or so before flower and again about a week or 10 days after you start flower. This will help on the stretch and make nice tight buds.

hey thnx for stopping in hank.... yea i think i will give that a try, my last grow had super fluffy buds come out which was nice cuz it looked like a lot but i was really hoping for tighter buds so i will definitely give that a try thnx for the idea and the time frame to do it i was never really sure of how or when to super crop the plant so i never did it in my last grow

Back
Top Bottom