White Widows Grow Under Mars-Hydro TS1000 Using FFOF

Ok. Mine been giving me problems with the deficiency. LED lighting for starters and was told widows can and tend to be cal mag hogs.
Hey Hp sorry it took a bit to find this as I have been super busy with a building inspection and 2 electrical inspections. At one point this week hydro pulled my meter for a disconnect and I had my house full of white hats looking at everything. Straight up 2 rooms in my basement one 10 by 8 with my 8 bucket RDWC system running flower and my 5 by 7 veg room just banging away on a generator Lmao. I had to exercise my rights when they saw this stuff as it is legal now and remind them that this is not what they r inspecting lol.
Fun fun fun. Anyways I will pull up a seat for this grow if you don’t mind as the dust settles around my place. About the cal if you’re suspicious of deficiencies now is the time to act. Your plants will use the most cal in their whole cycle in week 3 through 6 of flower and will thank you with a good yield if you meet their needs. It seems you have your hands full over there meeting all your ladies needs and your doing a great job of keeping it all together. Keep up the good fight and keep them green play safe.

Hey Hp sorry it took a bit to find this as I have been super busy with a building inspection and 2 electrical inspections. At one point this week hydro pulled my meter for a disconnect and I had my house full of white hats looking at everything. Straight up 2 rooms in my basement one 10 by 8 with my 8 bucket RDWC system running flower and my 5 by 7 veg room just banging away on a generator Lmao. I had to exercise my rights when they saw this stuff as it is legal now and remind them that this is not what they r inspecting lol.
Fun fun fun. Anyways I will pull up a seat for this grow if you don’t mind as the dust settles around my place. About the cal if you’re suspicious of deficiencies now is the time to act. Your plants will use the most cal in their whole cycle in week 3 through 6 of flower and will thank you with a good yield if you meet their needs. It seems you have your hands full over there meeting all your ladies needs and your doing a great job of keeping it all together. Keep up the good fight and keep them green play safe.
Pretty ladies there my friend. I would have paid to see their reactions when they turned the corner to see all that. Talk about a kodak moment. I've added cal mag into regular feedings and watering for them both and since haven't seen any new signs on new or old growth. Well besides a leaf dying here and there but they're bottom leaves receiving no light at all. One's we usually cut anyways for air flow. I just started another grow but this is my first multi strain sponsor grow. Gonna knock that one out of the park. In my signature below. Once I actually get ahead of myself for once ( though it seems daily I add to the list to do ) I want to venture down the dwc path. I'm not sure if it's for me though is the only thing. Then again who knows I may try a run and love it. If you don't mind me asking, how much gas are you using in the generator daily to run the veg closet?

Pretty ladies there my friend. I would have paid to see their reactions when they turned the corner to see all that. Talk about a kodak moment. I've added cal mag into regular feedings and watering for them both and since haven't seen any new signs on new or old growth. Well besides a leaf dying here and there but they're bottom leaves receiving no light at all. One's we usually cut anyways for air flow. I just started another grow but this is my first multi strain sponsor grow. Gonna knock that one out of the park. In my signature below. Once I actually get ahead of myself for once ( though it seems daily I add to the list to do ) I want to venture down the dwc path. I'm not sure if it's for me though is the only thing. Then again who knows I may try a run and love it. If you don't mind me asking, how much gas are you using in the generator daily to run the veg closet?
I was only on a generator for the day because the cut power to my house. It was running my 2 Grows and a coffee perker. My veg space holds 3 moms and my flood and drain table. One 8 bank LED and one 400 w HID as well as one 4 inch inline fan/carbon filter as well as 2 small clip fans for air circulation. Dwc or RDWC what ever your thinking it’s all good and as you get more automated it becomes real simple. However it takes time to learn and requires a lot of water on tap. I go through about 300 L of Ro water a week. Keep in mind it take roughly 900 litres of water to make 300 litres of Ro. Needless to say I am on a well and my water is free and on tap in abundance. Hydro was easy for me to jump into because I had lots of equipment and a 10 year soil growing background. Start small like one bucket or something just to get your feet wet it is very rewarding and as you get more equipment and meters and things going forward it will cut down on the start up costs if you decide To keep perusing that Rd.

I was only on a generator for the day because the cut power to my house. It was running my 2 Grows and a coffee perker. My veg space holds 3 moms and my flood and drain table. One 8 bank LED and one 400 w HID as well as one 4 inch inline fan/carbon filter as well as 2 small clip fans for air circulation. Dwc or RDWC what ever your thinking it’s all good and as you get more automated it becomes real simple. However it takes time to learn and requires a lot of water on tap. I go through about 300 L of Ro water a week. Keep in mind it take roughly 900 litres of water to make 300 litres of Ro. Needless to say I am on a well and my water is free and on tap in abundance. Hydro was easy for me to jump into because I had lots of equipment and a 10 year soil growing background. Start small like one bucket or something just to get your feet wet it is very rewarding and as you get more equipment and meters and things going forward it will cut down on the start up costs if you decide To keep perusing that Rd.
Yea id probably run just one plant at first before diving in head first. I've been reading up on it and it seems interesting. Whats the difference in the final product from a plant grown in hydro compared to soil in the same environment?

Yea id probably run just one plant at first before diving in head first. I've been reading up on it and it seems interesting. Whats the difference in the final product from a plant grown in hydro compared to soil in the same environment?
It’s all about the yield and speed of growth. Once you become one with your system and environment the consistency is like clockwork and the yields r fantastic. Also I find running a RDWC system helps keep me vertical keeping my back in check. (Hand watering 20 plants sucks)I did DWC buckets for a year but when the plants get big and top heavy they r no fun to lift out of the bucket to check ph and do top offs. I just found I was always tweaking my back maintaining them. My RDWC system is pretty automated and once I drop my 8 plants in the buckets I don’t touch them until harvest. I honestly don’t notice any difference in soil or hydro because it all becomes concentrates.

It’s all about the yield and speed of growth. Once you become one with your system and environment the consistency is like clockwork and the yields r fantastic. Also I find running a RDWC system helps keep me vertical keeping my back in check. (Hand watering 20 plants sucks)I did DWC buckets for a year but when the plants get big and top heavy they r no fun to lift out of the bucket to check ph and do top offs. I just found I was always tweaking my back maintaining them. My RDWC system is pretty automated and once I drop my 8 plants in the buckets I don’t touch them until harvest. I honestly don’t notice any difference in soil or hydro because it all becomes concentrates.
That's the one thing I'm not to fond of where I grow now. I have to bring the plants out to do any maintenance on them. I can't wait to get them upstairs so I won't have to mess with them once I plant them. While my closets are working great, it sucks not being able to get in the back part of my grow. Once I get them moved I'll be able to access any side of the box.

That's the one thing I'm not to fond of where I grow now. I have to bring the plants out to do any maintenance on them. I can't wait to get them upstairs so I won't have to mess with them once I plant them. While my closets are working great, it sucks not being able to get in the back part of my grow. Once I get them moved I'll be able to access any side of the box.
Lmao I hope that bigger spaces work out for you and maintaining them. I have a problem with empty spots and that is I keep stuffing plants in any spot that gets light lol. In my flower room I have managed to slide 2 plants in soil into my walking path along side all my buckets. Basically Fu$&@“$ myself for getting around in there.This is what I am talking about, to the left is my walking/working space.
Pretty much non existent Lmao
However if you can control your self working space is a good thing for many reasons like airflow ,checkups for bugs, watering Ect. The good thing is for my RDWC system all my work gets done from this one spot.

Weeks 3,4,5 in flower in need to add 10 + litres to water to this res every 24 hrs. This is my back saver. I know you r planning lots and have lots going on in your grows now and just being out here looking and reading means you will get it done right for your situation. I can’t wait to see what you put down and If i was near you I would drag my miter saw over with a slab of shatter and give you a hand lol

Lmao I hope that bigger spaces work out for you and maintaining them. I have a problem with empty spots and that is I keep stuffing plants in any spot that gets light lol. In my flower room I have managed to slide 2 plants in soil into my walking path along side all my buckets. Basically Fu$&@“$ myself for getting around in there.This is what I am talking about, to the left is my walking/working space.
Pretty much non existent Lmao
However if you can control your self working space is a good thing for many reasons like airflow ,checkups for bugs, watering Ect. The good thing is for my RDWC system all my work gets done from this one spot.

Weeks 3,4,5 in flower in need to add 10 + litres to water to this res every 24 hrs. This is my back saver. I know you r planning lots and have lots going on in your grows now and just being out here looking and reading means you will get it done right for your situation. I can’t wait to see what you put down and If i was near you I would drag my miter saw over with a slab of shatter and give you a hand lol
Yea lol that's how it was with me...I'm like yea I can fit a plant there too. I need help so badly it's not even funny. My fiancee is really my only choice and its hard enough getting her to hold a board straight so I can nail it lol. I'll get there though little by little. Since I have plants going I'm not really rushing it either. I get to go to a family reunion today. Boy am I lucky. And I'm rolling my eyes too.

Yea lol that's how it was with me...I'm like yea I can fit a plant there too. I need help so badly it's not even funny. My fiancee is really my only choice and its hard enough getting her to hold a board straight so I can nail it lol. I'll get there though little by little. Since I have plants going I'm not really rushing it either. I get to go to a family reunion today. Boy am I lucky. And I'm rolling my eyes too.
Shit sorry to hear about the reunion I feel your pain. The wife and I have had many many arguments trying to get shit done as well. I am lucky enough to have 2 life friends that roll in the same circles that I can call for help. You r bang on about not rushing it as it is better to get it done properly as opposed to quickly as long as your smoking free and keeping the wife happy. For me it’s a full time job meeting all my ladies needs(wife and plants)on top of my full time job. Good luck today man

Shit sorry to hear about the reunion I feel your pain. The wife and I have had many many arguments trying to get shit done as well. I am lucky enough to have 2 life friends that roll in the same circles that I can call for help. You r bang on about not rushing it as it is better to get it done properly as opposed to quickly as long as your smoking free and keeping the wife happy. For me it’s a full time job meeting all my ladies needs(wife and plants)on top of my full time job. Good luck today man
I choose my battles very wisely when it comes to her. Luckily, I'm a chess player while she plays checkers. I'd probably get cut in my sleep if she read that. Well not literally but I'd sleep with one eye open lol. I knew when I first started that it wasn't going to be overnight. I'll try to get a blueprint up asap so you can see my ideal set-up.

Just a quick update. I'll be doing a nice defoliation on them within the next day or so. Since sex was determined, I want to open them up real nice down below to allow for some light and airflow. Stretching is starting to kick in full gear too.

received_383202599034984.jpeg
received_395319077843988.jpeg
received_656318061511711.jpeg

received_2400199820064352.jpeg

Coming along nicely. I believe the stretch might have come to an end...first day without a noticeable vertical growth. I removed a few leaves here and there blocking out some of the lower sites. Smell is starting to grow stronger too. They might be under a new light in the next day. @KCCO 77 I made some improvement to my new rooms. I'll get some pics up in a day or so.

received_2400199820064352.jpeg

Coming along nicely. I believe the stretch might have come to an end...first day without a noticeable vertical growth. I removed a few leaves here and there blocking out some of the lower sites. Smell is starting to grow stronger too. They might be under a new light in the next day. @KCCO 77 I made some improvement to my new rooms. I'll get some pics up in a day or so.
Looks good over there. Plants r looking healthy. Glad to c the saws r in use and improvements are always good. Take your time ( I hope your wife don’t read this lol)and get it right for you. Being comfortable wile growing is very important to your well being and the plants well being too Lmao. New light mmm???

Back
Top Bottom