ChillAH's 1st BB X White Widow & Royal Queen Critical Grow

re: ChillAH's 1st BB X White Widow & Royal Queen Critical Grow

Post some pics and I might be able to help. I'm not to knowledgable on soil problems since I have only managed one soil grow with three plants.

DOH!!!--temps are fine, and you watered with plain water so no nute burn. weird that the other plant if fine. Pics would help for sure.
Good luck.;)

Pictures will definitely help. All the info you gave so far doesn't set off any red lights for me..

Sorry Folks, the plant wanted some water, but she has never responded so bad in the way she wanted for water. Bottom leaves turned yellow, some even died off, bigger fan leaves are half yellow now, but I just gave her some water and slowly she bounced back. Also the soil was still damp, around her roots.

Speaking of roots wow!! has she grown, the whole bottom of the pot has roots. This is her final pot for when she will enter flower, but it does explain why the height has stopped. What I do plan to do this weekend will be to repot her in the same plant this weekend, but I will be adding some soil to use up more of the pots space. Roya has been my trooper and kind of my first plant, I would have felt bad if things had continued to get worse.

Another update for Roya she was given some nutes tonight, i gave her the dose that is on week 4 on the Fox Farm schedule. She has looked much happier leaves are pointing up now and she is looking like her normal self.

I will have some pics later of the plants roots, see if you guys have any suggestions. Later Folks.

sorry folks, the plant wanted some water, but she has never responded so bad in the way she wanted for water. Bottom leaves turned yellow, some even died off, bigger fan leaves are half yellow now, but i just gave her some water and slowly she bounced back. Also the soil was still damp, around her roots.

Speaking of roots wow!! Has she grown, the whole bottom of the pot has roots. This is her final pot for when she will enter flower, but it does explain why the height has stopped. What i do plan to do this weekend will be to repot her in the same plant this weekend, but i will be adding some soil to use up more of the pots space. Roya has been my trooper and kind of my first plant, i would have felt bad if things had continued to get worse.

Another update for roya she was given some nutes tonight, i gave her the dose that is on week 4 on the fox farm schedule. She has looked much happier leaves are pointing up now and she is looking like her normal self.

I will have some pics later of the plants roots, see if you guys have any suggestions. Later folks.

:popcorn:

Wuts up 420,

Girls are doing pretty good. Roya is now a foot and an inch tall, Sil-via is growing nicely as well. Both ladies have been LST'd and seem to be taking to it nicely. I tried to take a decent pic of Roya when I had just the roots out, but I couldnt get a clear shot. I will add more soil to Roya make her a little more comfortable. Roya is at the height I want to flip her to flower but gotta wait for Sil-Via to catch up. Speaking of Sil-Via she is doing good, took to the topping well and is already getting her 2 tops going. I will pot her into her bigger pot this weekend as well, need her to hit a good growth spurt lol, I want to see what all the buzz is about when these plants go into flower. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Anyway here are some pics of the ladies:
IMG_306311.JPG
IMG_306211.JPG
IMG_306111.JPG

Only thing i see, I wish you would have added more soil. But girls look healthy as $#@!

Happy Saturday Folks,

Ladies were re-potted and Sil-Via was transplants. So far they seem to be good. The topping went pretty good on Sil-Via, the two tops are growing in nicely, I think I will top these 2 new tops shortly to get 4 tops. I am a little surprised at how I am able to keep Sil-Via short and somewhat bushy vs tall and lanky like I thought a Sativa dominant strain would be. I re-adjust the LST on Sil-Via later, now I just need her to grow to a foot tall and then both ladies will be flipped. Roya is already at a foot tall, but after re-potting her and adding more soil to the pot I think she will start to grow again, I plan on topping her to slow her down some, and allow the undergrowth to catch up, I will also LST more of the undergrowth. Anyway on to some pics:

IMG_30727.JPG
IMG_30717.JPG
IMG_307010.JPG

Only thing i see, I wish you would have added more soil. But girls look healthy as $#@!

Kinda fixed that Pilot this weekend. I ran low on FFOF for Sil-Via, I may just top her off with FFHF but I like the 1:blushsmile:1 ratio I have been going with. It has been very loose and I think allows for some pretty good growth, lower chance of nute burn, and less water retention.

looking forward to your topping results :)

looking forward to your topping results :)

You can somewhat see it on the smaller plant now. I have two tops that are coming in.

I will be topping the taller plant, just to keep her height stunted, create another top, and allow the smaller plant to catch up.

Whats up Folks,

Been a long time since I have been able to provide an update. I had a family emergency I had to take care of. Had to leave the girls solo for a bit, my gf was able to give them some water to hold them over until i came back. Anyway they are doing good, while I was gone ROYA started showing signs of a nitrogen deficiency, so I gave her a pretty potent mix of nutes and she took it really well, hasnt showed any signs of nute burn. Sil-via is doing good, growing and working on those two new nodes of growth. I think I will top her once more before I flip both girls to 12/12. I actually am planning to flip them on 11-22, Roya is just getting way to big and starting need lots of nutes lol and water more frequently. Anyway on to the pics, sorry about the angle of some of the pics, I need to remember to adjust them when i upload them to the site.

IMG_31054.JPG
IMG_31042.JPG
IMG_31034.JPG

yes very healthy!

Wuts up Folks,

Quick update, i topped the girls last night. I am hoping to get 4 tops on each of the plants. It is interesting to see how topping has altered the growth of Sil-Via, she is pretty shorty and growing more bushy than upwards. As you guys can see in the pics she is much shorter than Roya but the pics do not capture how bushy she is. I also posted a pic to see where I took advice from stealth and topped at the 5th set of leaves I believe it was.

I would like some feedback from you guys on tips on how to prep the ladies for going through flower. I will be flipping that switch towards the end of the month, but is there anything I should be doing nute wise, should the roots still have room for growth to maximize the quality of buds, should i keep LST for the first month and then remove the ties? Any and all help would be great. Anyway on to the pics :

IMG_31196.jpg

Tried to use this pic to show where Sil-Via was young and I topped her.
IMG_31186.jpg

Just wanted to post the roots for Sil-via tonight. Both root pics and plant pics of Sil-via are from tonight. While she seemed small on top her roots have been doing some work, when i went to re-pot her and add more soil it was interesting to see how long the roots had grown as well as she was starting to reach the bottom of the pot. She has been doing some serious work below the dirt.

Sil-Via is at the top of the pic, hard to take the pic with one hand holding the plant and the other trying to focus the camera phone but I did the best i could lol. Chime in folks if you have any input about things.
FullSizeRender13.jpg

Back
Top Bottom