Yarddog's WaterFarm - White Widow Grow

Re: Yarddog's Waterfarm-White Widow grow

Right on man looking good.Have you tried that hydrozyme yet.I just picked up a bottle a while back ago and my roots loved it.
Thanks turttle! Have not tried the hydrozyme yet. I'm going to look into it. I used GH's Subculture B and M in this grow to help/protect my roots. Stuff is messy in the res though. Thanks again!

Nice lookin colas Yarddog!!!

Thanks L.O.T. appreciate it!

the plant looks great regardless of any mistakes. :cheer: :)

The Blue dream is fantastic. :roorrip: :popcorn:

:thanks::ganjamon:...live and learn right! +rep for the positivity!

+ reps mate. she's a bute

:passitleft: Thanks staffy. + rep right back at ya for your great work with that LED grow!

DAY 45!​

I took a few pics tonight during a PH check/adjustment. Battery died on the digi before I could get some good ones. Damn orange shower curtain does not make a good back-drop for the plant :sorry:

white_widow_113.jpg

Edit:Ok-I just noticed that glare on the shower curtain. Did I just capture a spirit in a picture? There is no way that fabric curtain would put off a glare from the flash...:thedoubletake:

white_widow_111.jpg

white_widow_114.jpg

Is it normal in some strains to have 'waxy' leaves like that?

PH has been steady set at 5.7-5.8 rises to 6.1 by the next day. Tent temps have hit 82* the past few days, and RH is through the roof with the rain we've had. 50% right now.

Been scoping some samples with my handy 60x-100x Radio Shack scope with light. Seeing about 50/50 between cloudy and clear trichs. Spotted a couple of amber. I'm thinking 60 days flat at this point.
Nutes are still full bore for now, flushing once a week with Florakleen for an hour plus.

Keeping my fingers crossed for a little more 'frostiness' on her, trich development doesn't seem as good as it should be by now...

The waxy leaves are from getting the right amount nutes and love. You got your self some healthy ladies my friend, nothing to worry about!

You made my day L.O.T.! It's raining positivity in my grow tent now :thanks:

Those are sexy, for sure.

Thanks Taxx! :grinjoint:

Yes shinney leaves is when she is at her optimum vitamin level.If you can acomplish this with no burning or twisty leaves you are the king of mj.:blunt::welldone:

Good to know! No twisting yet...burning yes. Thanks turttle!

DAY 49!​

I have to say I'm very happy with flower growth. Colas are getting thicker by the day :cheer:

Ph is kept between 5.8 and 6.1, no spiking going on.
Flushed with FloraKleen for a good hour today with the drip on the whole time. Cut out the Budy Candy in today's feeding per AN's instructions.
Temps are good, RH is still too high. I have ample air flow in the tent...fingers crossed.

Here she is, White Widow-Day 49

white_widow_116.jpg

white_widow_118.jpg

white_widow_117.jpg

white_widow_120.jpg

white_widow_121.jpg

white_widow_122.jpg

white_widow_123.jpg

white_widow_124.jpg

white_widow_125.jpg

white_widow_127.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500
/white_widow_128.jpg

white_widow_129.jpg

white_widow_130.jpg

white_widow_131.jpg

white_widow_133.jpg

white_widow_135.jpg

white_widow_134.jpg

DAY 56​

Getting close! I've been scoping the calyx's seeing about 85% or more of cloudy. Still flushing once a week, cut back on the nutes just a little. I think I burned her a little two feedings ago.

I'm going to prepare for a New Years Eve harvest, it might go a few days longer we shall see. I'm not into the couch lock high so I don't want to go too long.

white_widow_137.jpg

white_widow_139.jpg

white_widow_141.jpg

white_widow_142.jpg

white_widow_143.jpg

white_widow_144.jpg

white_widow_145.jpg

white_widow_146.jpg

DAY 59!​

white_widow_148.jpg

white_widow_149.jpg

Never really got as sugary as I would have liked. I know WW is only 13%-14% thc but some pics I see are loaded with trichs. Maybe some darkness before harvest will help.
white_widow_150.jpg

white_widow_151.jpg

Just scoped a few calyx's...about 80% cloudy, 19% clear with a few rare ambers to make up the 1%. Harvesting New Years Eve! :tokin::theband:

YardDog, that is looking great! :goodjob:

How tall is that plant and about how tall was it when you put into flower?

I am just starting a waterfarm grow and my veg area is only 2'x2' and about 38" available height. I was gonna try to flower two plants at once but from everything I've seen with these waterfarms, I think one plant can easily fill out the space. I'd just like to find some effective way to keep two strains going in my space.

Thanks & Happy New Year!

YardDog, that is looking great! :goodjob:

How tall is that plant and about how tall was it when you put into flower?

I am just starting a waterfarm grow and my veg area is only 2'x2' and about 38" available height. I was gonna try to flower two plants at once but from everything I've seen with these waterfarms, I think one plant can easily fill out the space. I'd just like to find some effective way to keep two strains going in my space.

Thanks & Happy New Year!

Thanks Mr.!

She is 38" from the bottom of the Waterfarm bucket to the tip of the tallest cola. Exactly 2' from base to tip of tallest cola. I think she was 12" or so when I put her into flower. My footprint is 3'x18" and this WW takes up 2' of width and the whole 18" of depth in my tent.

Thanks for stopping in and good luck on your grow! +rep for your positivity!

Happy New Year to you as well.

I'm flowering a Purple Urkle clone in a water farm and it is SO big. Water farms kick so much ass. I also built a couple home brew waterfarms. I took 5 gallon buckets and put netpot lids on top with drip collars from GH water farms that I bought seperately. I buried the drip collars in expanded clay pellets and am growing hash plant in them now. Basically a home made Water Farm. Works just as good and cost a whole lot less. Also got a few bubble rocks in the bottom. Roots are a full bed under the net pots and the plants are getting huge!

YardDog, thanks for the info/help. I think with some good LST, I can actually do 2 plants. The 38" in height is really what I have for the plant after the Waterfarm and lights are considered. So, if I can keep the plant 12"W x 24"L x 36"H (or so) I should be able to squeeze two in there. I'll be VERY happy if they look 1/2 as good as yours! :)

YardDog, thanks for the info/help. I think with some good LST, I can actually do 2 plants. The 38" in height is really what I have for the plant after the Waterfarm and lights are considered. So, if I can keep the plant 12"W x 24"L x 36"H (or so) I should be able to squeeze two in there. I'll be VERY happy if they look 1/2 as good as yours! :)

I see, I thought that was your total height. Yes with some good lst and not vegging for a long amount of time you should have no problem at all. Thank you for the compliment on my plant. I will admit she was not the healthiest plant around, I really lost control of her during the start of flower as far as feedings and nutrients. I consider myself lucky that she produced what she did. Now I just hope it medicates me!

Yard, Hope you had a Happy New Years Harvest~~ plants looking good!

Thanks T! I had a great New Years day harvest today :ganjamon:

Pics to come soon...

Absolutely beautiful bro! Looks like a good haul from one plant. What are you estimating dried? Looks about 4-5 oz or more. :goodjob: & can't wait to get the smoke report!

Back
Top Bottom