Vanilla Kush - Mekong High - Blueberry - White Widow - Hydro Race to the Finish

Hey Ricky, Do you get the vivid dreams that when on the patch when you sleep?

All the plants are chopped except the White Widow. My closet is smelling very strong right now with the Vannilla Kush and Mekong High drying!! I am not turning the lights on and will leave the White Widow in complete darkness till Sunday when I harvest that plant. I will immediatly move my soil plants in for my next grow with the BPN nutes.

I planted 5 seedling in small potted containers. Only 3 have broken soil. I am concerned that I might only have 3 plants. The seeds are White Ruski. A mix of White Widow and AK 47. They are supposed to be mid to short size plants and fast finnishers.

I am totally craving a cigarrette now. Today is my first day of quitting. I made my mind up that is what I am going to do. I forgot how tough it is to give up tobbacco. I am on the patch but it is still difficult. I actually feel physically ill right now.

Hey Closet Farmer!:high-five:
Can't wait for the smoke reports on the ones that are drying. Always wondered what Mekong High was like and I'm growing Vanilla Kush.
Good luck getting all 5 to root. Good strain.

I'm totally with you on quiting as you know.....that first day is a killer. :peace:

Hey there Med Man, I cannot wait to give the smoke report too. I am especially looking forward to try the Mekong High. I should have a full smoke report by next weekend!!!! Yesterday was a bitch. I felt physically ill. I woke up today feeling much better. This nicotine is some strong poison!! :high-five:

Im amazed. I cant even express how much. I mean you could use those things to direct traffic! The coneheads are making a comeback!!!

Go Coneheads!!! They like everthing in mass quantities!!!! Those tops would be 3 perfect joints! :party:

Great job! You are gonna love that Vanilla Kush! I grew it and got a more sativa phenotype and she smelled just like vanilla. The taste was nice and soft too. Not the biggest hitter I've had but it is really nice.

I have to admit I didn't read your entire journal but did skim through quickly and enjoyed it. I'm guessing your switch from 12/12 to 18/6 in the last week is 18 hours off right? Or are you setting them back to 18 hours of light and stressing them a bit to produce more resin?:bravo:

Great job! You are gonna love that Vanilla Kush! I grew it and got a more sativa phenotype and she smelled just like vanilla. The taste was nice and soft too. Not the biggest hitter I've had but it is really nice.

I have to admit I didn't read your entire journal but did skim through quickly and enjoyed it. I'm guessing your switch from 12/12 to 18/6 in the last week is 18 hours off right? Or are you setting them back to 18 hours of light and stressing them a bit to produce more resin?:bravo:
Thanks for stopping by 4twenty!! I have already started smoking my Vanilla Kush. It is very strong! This is the 5th Vanilla Kush plant I have grown. It had the smallest yield, yet it was the strongest. It is very potent. One hit stuff.

Yes, I switched the last week to 18 hours of darkness. I did notice the plants getting stickier.

I am getting ready to pull the White Widow today. I was going to do it tomorrow but I want to get my seedlings in the grow room I am posting pictures shortly.. I will also be starting my new journal. :thumb:

I just chopped the White Widow. Here is a pic pre chop.

ww_pre_chop.JPG

After Chop..
plants_afer_chop.JPG

My Closet Runneth Over!! The bottom far left are the large colas from the Mekong High. Front right is the rest of the Mekong. The two to the left are the White Widow I just chopped. I can tell tell the White Widow is going to be a good smoke. It has a strong perfume like smell.
hanging_plants.JPG

I will be doing my smoke report within a week. Starting my new journal now. I hope you all can follow me.

Thanks!

My Mekong High Tops have dried to the point that I was able to smoke some this am. This is very amazing stuff. It seems to be almost as strong as the Vannilla Kush!! And the taste is incredible!!! To me, even better than the blueberry. Very sweet. It is a strong high too. I know it will only get better with more curing!!

I am going to wait till the White Widow is dryed enought to smoke. I am sure by Wednesday or Thrusday. Then I will do a complete smoke report and conclude this journal. :thumb:

Just had to make a quick note... This Mekong High is very strong. It took me almost an hour to get to the store to buy groceries. Just getting out of the home was difficult. My wife was complaining. This stuff is so strong I forget where I am?!! When I finally got to the store.....Man. I haven't been this high in a long time! This stuff is as strong as the Vanilla Kush. It is more of a head high though. I might not be used to it. I sure love it though!! :party:

Too high for the super market, to high for the grocery store. Man I love that song!

I have never heard that song!! Would love to though! That is exactly how I was this morning!! I hope I am not too high to mow the lawn because that is what I am doing now!!

I read that the Mekong is mostly Sativa. I have grown mostly indica plants. The sativa is a great high!! Really an up high. You get super high without the drowsiness!! Awesome!!!

It is also mold and bud rot resistant!! And it out yielded all my other plants too. I am very happy about this because it is such a great smoke. The taste has a sweet yet deep hashy taste! Very unique.

This is my favorite so far! Would definately grow again!! :partyboy:

I can't wait for final weight. Your meds look awesome! I'm glad you found a very strong vanilla kush. Is the smell and taste just like vanilla on yours yet? The Mekong sounds awesome too. Great job!

Hi Closet Farmer. :high-five:

Soon as I get place to put her.....I'm going to put my Mekong High in some soil.
She looks great..good yield...and.....just the high am looking for! Thanks!

If you have any older grows in jars...you may want to try them again.....remember your lungs are getting cleaner now! :Namaste:

Congrats of the nice grow CF.

I wish my Mekong hadn't died at birth. I was looking forward to trying some.

That is too bad about your Mekong High. I am seriously going to grow this strain again. It is that good! :thumb:

Congrats on the harvest! Looks massive. How many pounds will it be dried?
I still have my White Widow and Mekong hanging. I should be able to have weights on all plants by friday. The Mekong will definately have the most wieght. I believe I will get 6 to 8 ounces from this plant. I believe overall I will end up with around 16 ounces from all plants.

I can't wait for final weight. Your meds look awesome! I'm glad you found a very strong vanilla kush. Is the smell and taste just like vanilla on yours yet? The Mekong sounds awesome too. Great job!
The Vanilla Kush is very strong and smelly. I really dont taste the Vanilla it it yet. However the taste is unique. It has a very strong head-body stone. One hit and you are ready to hit the couch and watch TV. Great Zone Out weed. This would be good weed for people suffering from physical pain.

Hi Closet Farmer. :high-five:

Soon as I get place to put her.....I'm going to put my Mekong High in some soil.
She looks great..good yield...and.....just the high am looking for! Thanks!

If you have any older grows in jars...you may want to try them again.....remember your lungs are getting cleaner now! :Namaste:

Hey there Old Med Man !! I would give your Mekong plenty of room to grow. This pland is a great producer!! With your grow room set up it would really take off. It really crowded the other plants in the closet. I am glad it did too. I love this smoke.

Thanks about the comment about my lungs. You are right. Today I did not cough like I was even yesterday. Every morning I usually cough for about 15 minutes. It is a nice welcome change.

I wish I had smoke left over from previous grows. My wife has a higher tolerance to weed than I do. With her and me smoking. We go through a lot. That is why I chose the White Ruski seeds. They are fast finnishers.

I am going to buy more Mekong seeds. I want to grow this plant every grow. The high is that good. To me, this is one of the best weed I have ever smoked... ever. I have smoked weed on and off for 35 years. Really an up high. Very heady. This would be great smoke to do before going on a run, hiking. I smoked it yesterday before mowing my lawn. It seems to give me evergy! The high is very strong. Not for the timid!!!
This would be a great weed for people suffering from depression.

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom