Maui Wau - Mekong High

And hope a lot! :) Here's a few pics of that skinny (and now topped) Mekong High. The first pic is the two branches just below the top with the plant in the middle of the grow, and the second pic is a close-up of one of those branches:

0012450.JPG
0022393.JPG

Got a ways to go on these.

Sorry I didn't get to it earlier, but here's a pic of the whole unit:

0012465.JPG

I tried to bend the top of the tall one and it looked good, but I came back the next day and it kinked:

0022410.JPG

It's overcrowded in the tent, and that's causing problems with air circulation and light penetration. I'm trying to figure out how to get the 2 plants in the middle out but I don't have room in the other units.

Looks good chimp.. Thinking Maui, panama, and a pure African for the next run. Hope the Grinspoons I have running live up to the hype. Keepem green!!

I've got 5 fem Dr. Grinspoon seeds I want to do next Summer I hope they live up to it too!

Question... Do you water to runoff every time? I don't and it usually causes me problems. I don't get burnt tips, I get lockout! Lol. Hopefully bigger pots help out for me this time. Looking good!!!

Whenever I don't water until runoff the plants seem to wilt and the pots are light too soon, so yeah. I've got the habit of using too much to get rid of the last part of the gallon and sometimes I have to put a towel in the tent, drooping it into the dishes that hold the plastic pots in. The towel sponges up the excess water that runs off in the dish.
I'm using 3 gallon grow bags on a lot of my plants, and I like what I see. Bigger pots do help a lot and the yield is better with them.

Maui Waui (Indica dominant):

0071697.JPG

The whole unit (both the Sativa dominant Maui Wauis are overcrowded and out of the light):

0052054.JPG

I'll have both of them in another tent in about ten days or less. I fed them week 6 of GO's nute program and I'm adding a product called hygrozyme (8 ml/gal) to the feedings.

Back
Top Bottom