Hippie Killer

Been a while since I've done a report on these so I thought I'd take time out of my overworked schedule and do it. I transplanted all 3 plants into 2-1/2 gallon pots of SSM#4 Advanced this morning, watered them in, and put them under a 400 watt HPS (they're in front in this pic):

0012607.JPG

Between rootbound and being too close to the CFL bulb at the end they are wilted, but they'll grow out of it. This first one (the one put into flower before the other two) ran right into the bulb:

0022537.JPG
0042281.JPG
0032437.JPG

Now that they're in flower and growing in one of my daytime run units, I can put pics up more. :)

Looking good so far :) Interestingly enough I had a guy at the hydro shop tell me once that PPMs are based on average tap water readings and I needed to add a Ca and Mg supplement to just get the water to normal then follow the weekly schedule. I EC tested my mix after I mixed it for the proper week and had to add 6 extra ml of CaMg+ before it read what it was supposed to (a 1.6 EC was what I was aiming at). I fed these with that mixture yesterday; we'll see how it goes. Here they are right after I fed them.
First one:

0012626.JPG
0032454.JPG

Second one:

0022553.JPG

Third one (in another tent):

0052178.JPG

These have a slender profile and would do good in a SOG I think. Nine of them in a 3' x 3' tent would work out good.

Note: The plant in the above pic is going into my 3' x 3' grow tent (600 watt HPS) tonight; it's a bit too tall for the unit it's in, and as skinny as it is I want to give it all the help I can. I hope to finish the other two out in the same tent, but I have to wait until I get two more plants out of it (2-3 weeks). I'll get pics up soon.

The second two Hippie Killer plants I put into bloom - 4 weeks and 4 days:

0052185.JPG
0042306.JPG

I'll try to get a pic of the other one tonight; I gave it (but not these two) a weakened dose of AN's Iguana Juice bloom; hope I didn't get greedy with it and lock it up, but it looked light green to me..... :(

I fed the two Hippie Killer plants I put into flower after the first one this morning:

0022566.JPG
0032466.JPG

I decided to switch over to AN's Iguana Juice on the first Hippie Killer plant I put into flower (I put that plant in another grow which I'm using Iguana Juice in). I'll get a pic of it up soon.

Back
Top Bottom