Second top cola:

0061971.JPG

Middle nugs on second plant a lot of them too:

0071846.JPG

Top of third plant:

0081679.JPG

A few middle nugs on the third plant:

0091495.JPG

A few more days whether they throw more hairs or not.

I took a look at this one last night:

0042367.JPG

And decided to chop them all today. Here's that one:

0061976.JPG
0091498.JPG
0081682.JPG
0071850.JPG

I got two of them trimmed and drying so far (here's a close-up of the cola in that pic from the first plant which yielded and the whole plate from the second plant which wasn't much):

0101376.JPG
0111214.JPG

I hope to get the last one chopped today :)

The first one smells like a fresh cut 2x4, but with the pine tar smell so strong it slightly makes my eyes water (with a little of a sweet smell too). The second one leans more towards a sweet smell but with the pine tar smell about equal. The third one has mostly a sweet smell and not much other smell to it. I decided to let the third one go until Monday to see if the prolonged dark period brings out the terpines more (a suggestion I read in one of the White Widow seed descriptions a few years ago). They're sticky too! :)

The first one smells like a fresh cut 2x4, but with the pine tar smell so strong it slightly makes my eyes water (with a little of a sweet smell too). The second one leans more towards a sweet smell but with the pine tar smell about equal. The third one has mostly a sweet smell and not much other smell to it. I decided to let the third one go until Monday to see if the prolonged dark period brings out the terpines more (a suggestion I read in one of the White Widow seed descriptions a few years ago). They're sticky too! :)
Nice Chimp! It'll be interesting to see how they vary when cured :cheesygrinsmiley: Do you keep your plants separate when you had them when you do seed runs or do you jar it all together?

Last one :)

0091500.JPG
0111216.JPG
0121098.JPG

I doubt there's an oh-zee there..... :straightface:

013987.JPG

These are the lower branches I cut off the plant when I lollipopped it. Sometimes they stay alive like these ones did; I can reveg them just like they are if they do live, and the new branch will grow right out of the nug:

0101378.JPG

The smell is the same but weaker on this one for some reason; I'll have to wait until it dries and cures until I know for sure.

The nug don't look pretty; I didn't do the best manicure on it. It's gettin' kept, though..... :trance:

0012733.JPG

That was the last one I chopped (I have it labeled #3), and the one I got .9 oh-zees from. It was also the fruitier smelling one of the three, and the one with the long calyxes. I smoked a blunt of it about the size of a cigarillo just now and I got me a good buzz it should be really good when it's cured. :thumb:

Hippie Killer - pheno #1 (pine scented cleaner smell; good buzz):

0022651.JPG

Hippie Killer - pheno #2 (the same smell but slightly weaker and sweet; good buzz):

0032550.JPG

Hippie Killer - pheno #3 (fruity smell with light floor cleaner smell in the background; better buzz than the other two):

0042384.JPG

I'm going to redo my smoke test before I off any of the clones. Usually the more chemical smelling ones get me higher than the fruity smelling ones, which leaves me wondering why I picked #3 to keep initially. In summary, the strain was relatively easy to grow but didn't yield well for me. I'm about 50/50 on redoing it if I had to give my opinion there (some people ask if you'd grow the strain again). Thanks everyone for the support and kind words it's helping this chimp to evolve. :)

:420:

Back
Top Bottom