Hippie Killer

What strain is it? (3) Seedism Seeds - Hippie Killer feminized seeds

As a male we have selected our LovePotion1.1, this particular male combines its strong lemony goodness with its strong Sativa dominant high and made it possible to breed for these phenotypes. The strain most suited as female turned out to be a Brazilian Indica, maintaining the high yields from the LovePotion together with hints of lemon.

The Brazilian Indica has also been used to make many of the white strains like the infamous White Widow, one of the strongest strains ever made. This means that there was also huge potential for increased THC and CBD levels with this hybrid which will be noticeable when consumed.

Flowering period - 7-8 weeks*

The Hippie Killer is Very potent, and very quick. You won't have to wait too long for that first wave of effects to arrive, starting instantly with a gentle slap in the face when first the THC reaches its target. Soon your eyelids get heavier and a feeling of overwhelming calmness comforts you like a very large but very soft pillow. This of course is the moment when the ever so important CBD starts making its first move, relaxing your body with no chance for any physical resistance.

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Hybrid (40/60; 60/40).

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Started seeds germinating today at 10:30 A.M.

If in Veg... For how long? N/A.

If in Flower stage... For how long? N/A.

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor.

Soil or Hydro? Soilless.

If soil... what is in your mix? SSM#4 Advanced.

If soil... What size pot? 4" plastic pots at first, then I'll transplant to 2 or 3 gallon pots or grow bags.

Size of lights?
-Seedling: 96 watt Fluorescent T5 fixture (4 two-foot bulbs; 24 watts each).
-Veg: 200 watt blue spectrum CFL
- Flowering: 400 watt Eye-Hortilux HPS w/switchable Lumatek ballast, or 600 watt Eye-Hortilux HPS w/dimmable Phantom ballast.

Is it aircooled? Grow unit - 6" inline fan with air cooled reflector; flowering unit - 8" inline fan with air cooled reflector.

Temp of Room/cab? around 84 degrees F.

RH of Room/cab? 62%.

PH of media or res? Don't check.

Any Pests ? Gnats.

How often are you watering? I expect to water and feed alternately 2 times a week.

Type and strength of ferts used? Probably General Organics.

I'll post pics when they pop up out of the soilless mix. :tokin:

*I've got my doubts on that.

Hope you don't mind me hanging around and learning something? Brought my fold up cot and some snacks for the "Hurry up and come outta the soilless mix" party. Thanks again for another journal.

If you got a box and a banana is hanging from a rope too high to reach I'm just the chimp whose brain you want to pick! :tokin: I'll try to be helpful as far as learning something goes though.
All three seeds are opened, two have 1/4" tails and one has about a 1/16" tail. I planted them in a 4" plastic pot (SSM#4 Advanced) and put them about 3" from my (4) bulb 24 watt T5 fixture. I used RO water with CaMg+ and Diamond Black (humic acid) to water them in.

This ain't a good pic, but it shows they're up and the slight stretch they have. It also shows some leaf burn from having the lights too close and getting the leaves wet too:

0012539.JPG

They'll get past that with no problem; I've done it a few times before. I'm going to be doing changes in my other units soon, and I'll get these under a CFL then for better lighting.

Thanks guys I should see the growth spurt start in about 5-7 days. I'm going with Iguana Juice grow formula for veg. I'm going to use some of GO's stuff prior to that (CaMg+, Diamond Black, BioRoot, and BioWeed). I'll use GWS with the first feeding and also when I transplant them to a bigger pot before bloom.

Here all 3 of them are at 2 weeks and 2 days, under the 125 watt full spectrum CFL earlier than I thought and watered in with CaMg+, BioRoot, BioWeed, and Diamond Black (I used the lowest amounts recommended):

0052109.JPG

The light is set at 18/6 and goes off from 9 p.m. to 3 a.m. At week 3, I'll feed for the first time and transplant to a 1 gallon pot.

A few days ago I put the first one of these Hippie Killer plants into flower with another grow because it was getting too tall for the unit it was in (left back):

0052146.JPG
0101323.JPG

The other two are still short enough to veg for another week or so, but they'll go in with the first one when there's room:

0111165.JPG

Back
Top Bottom